Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

I'll just leave this here...remember, the left WANTS this kind of violence. They LOVE it.

McRae "had a note in his pocket that indicated a threat to two Ewing Public Schools"

You want to overlook he had a note in his pocket threatening two public schools in New Jersey?

He wasn't close enough to shoot up Ewing Public Schools but MSU was close by. He had no reason going to MSU other than proximity. He had no ties to MSU. This is just where he snapped. But he was created in a lab in New Jersey.

yep. continually release criminals so they do harm, and then use that to try and take MY LEGALLY OWNED GUNS. Nope. Not happening. But you leftists keep on believing these loony politicians.
So lock all people up forever? Sure. Why not? It's not as if we've got a lot of people in our prisons already.

McRae "had a note in his pocket that indicated a threat to two Ewing Public Schools"

You want to overlook he had a note in his pocket threatening two public schools in New Jersey?

He wasn't close enough to shoot up Ewing Public Schools but MSU was close by. He had no reason going to MSU other than proximity. He had no ties to MSU. This is just where he snapped. But he was created in a lab in New Jersey.

The reason he was able to commit this crime at all, is because someone like you kept him from going to prison for his previous gun crimes. You wanted this.

I think there are two types: men who know they are male and like it ---

And men who wish they were women. There seem to be getting more and more of these. Some of them want to be other men's "wives," and others want to turn into women, as if they could.

I guess it's sort of a back-handed compliment; I guess women won the battle of the sexes.

It never occurred to me that if we won, men would want to become women ---------- that came as a surprise.
Are those the ones doing all the violence? The men who "wish they were women"?

The thing that makes me smile the most is that liberals keep bitching on social media about guns. Liberal politicians keep saying they have just got to do "something"

and NOTHING changes. because those liberal politicians are just using the topic to garner votes from their clueless followers. THEY CANT DO SHIT. If they could, they would have by now.
Nothing changes because shooting up children just isn't a big thing to the Right.

The reason he was able to commit this crime at all, is because someone like you kept him from going to prison for his previous gun crimes. You wanted this.
Righties don't want anything to do with gun possession to be a crime. "Shall not be infringed" after all.

Forum List

Back