Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

The toxic source is a very permissive conservative gun culture fuckup.
No it isnt

Americans have always had access to guns with committing mass murder

But that was when America was a far more conservative culture

Now the nation is in the grip of a vulgar lib culture steeped in perversion

And consequently we now have a plague of mass murder

Thanks to liberals

How about I go on a rampage and then you kick me out? Actually, after you guys repeal all gun laws I won't be guilty of anything. Since none of the gun laws work, why have them? Right dummy?

You can go disarm Somalia. What a feather up your ass that would be for you with the commie deviant 'community'. You could go on tour with that Grunberg girl, or Kamala.

Bakersfield is the most violent. McCarthy's stomping grounds. And I see someone is resorting to personal attacks. Shame on you.
I think you missed my point, but that is expected.
But here is something for you to chew on, darling.

Both (1) Emeryville and (2) Oakland have democrat mayors.
Sorry to burst your bubble darling, now just run along. :eusa_eh:

Only 3 killed

Move on... just another day

no biggie
Unless you were shot dead. You your child. This callous attitude toward life is why they continue

msu-victims-comp2-1.jpg

not surprised southern california is worst part of california. full of black gangs and black mass shootings. sad. northern california has none of that .

And criminal illegal aliens. They war with each other over control of the slums. Blacks are losing that war, thanks to Democrat policies, ironically, yet the morons keep voting for them. Just more Stupid they will never overcome.

The problem is, the most dangerous person in a society is the one who is willing to shoot someone else, often due to a self defence fallacy. It's having that mentality, that orientation with a gun, and just giving that said dangerous person a willy nilly system to arm up. That's why the US will keep on blasting away one another.

Kids are so free in America, they feel unsafe and cower in school.

And every weekly/monthly mass shooting just descends in the same points made, but just about a different university.
The study or acceptance of violent video games that actually have the influence to groom killers into being, uhhhhhh is a HUGE problem being ignored. Depression and constant violent video game consumption, added with a political slant, and topped off with mental issue's is a stupendously large problem going on today in this country.

I wouldn't doubt it that violent video games are directly connected to mass shootings.

I think you missed my point, but that is expected.
But here is something for you to chew on, darling.

Both (1) Emeryville and (2) Oakland have democrat mayors.
Sorry to burst your bubble darling, now just run along. :eusa_eh:
Bakersfield is the most violent city in California. McCarthy's area.

Male illegal aliens.

lol you lose so many talking points you really have to be retarded, so we should obviously stop treating you so badly and just ignore you. Gimps need to institutionalized, where you can be among your peers and thrive.

No it isnt

Americans have always had access to guns with committing mass murder

But that was when America was a far more conservative culture

Now the nation is in the grip of a vulgar lib culture steeped in perversion

And consequently we now have a plague of mass murder

Thanks to liberals
You're nuts. Grow up and read up US History.

Forum List

Back