🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

Who is "you people," supporters of the Bill of Rights?

Right wing partisan hacks
As opposed to leftwing partisan hacks like you?

Oh yeah, lots of left wingers that think there are too many restrictions on guns and are anti-abortion and pro-smaller government and think Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

You people are funny
What's your point, dumbass?

That I am not a lefty. Just because I do not worship Trump like you does not make me a lefty
You attack Trump at every opportunity and you never attack Democrats.

Right wing partisan hacks

Oh yeah, lots of left wingers that think there are too many restrictions on guns and are anti-abortion and pro-smaller government and think Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

You people are funny

That I am not a lefty. Just because I do not worship Trump like you does not make me a lefty

Trump is a big government, debt loving liberal. Of course I attack him

Uff....
Again, that was The Point!

My namecalling is righteous. Your self awareness is noexistent.

You're actually making the case that attacks with a knife are not only not comparable to AR/AK attacks but that the duration and effectiveness of knife attacks are easily curtailed by bystanders.

You're making the case as to why a ban would be effective.

Namecalling is never righteous. Denigrating others is also never righteous.

NO!!! I said just the opposite. I said the folks that were attacked by the guy with a knife used office stuff (chairs, other things) to fend him off. That 'stuff' was equal weapon power to his knife.

IF he had an AR, those people would NOT have equal weapon power BECAUSE gun-grabbing demagogues have precluded gun ownership by pretending that guns themselves are 'bad.' Well, 'bad' guns (like the AR according to Democrats) exist and will exist and will be used by EVIL people. YOU want people to be disarmed in the face of EVIL. Get it yet? I bet you want to disarm our military as well.

You people are funny

When did you ever attack the big government, debt loving Obama?

You people are funny

When he was POTUS. He is no longer that...move on

I guess in your backwards world calling someone the 2nd worst POTUS ever is a compliment.

When he was POTUS. He is no longer that...move on

I guess in your backwards world calling someone the 2nd worst POTUS ever is a compliment.
Prove it. I certainly don't recall that. Produce a post where you attacked Obama.

There is knife control. Switchblades are illegal in many cities and states. I was cited when I was 16 for having a 4" fishing knife in my glove compartment. In Atlanta at the time the maximum length of folding blade allowed to be carried on your person or in your car was 3". I had to go to court.

Unfortunately people bent on murder don't give a shit about 'knife' or 'gun' control.

Right. Murderers are just far less effective with a knife than with a gun.

firearms more deadly --kill much more----but you concentrate/zero in on the much less critical/less deadly weapon....?????
.....idiocy --13% and you people try to use it for a firearm argument---that would only work if knives were used in the majority of murders--NOT 13%....that's 1.3 out of 10

720656-5.2-42HWEI1.png

Last edited:
....if knives are so deadly, how come the cops don't carry them? how come ''gun nuts'' don't carry them? the ''gun'' nuts NEED firearms --not knives----why is this?

firearms more deadly --kill much more----but you concentrate/zero in on the much less critical/less deadly weapon....?????
.....idiocy --13% and you people try to use it for a firearm argument---that would only work if knives were used in the majority of murders--NOT 13%....that's 1.3 out of 10

720656-5.2-42HWEI1.png

But even in a liberal Utopia, where guns were made "illegal", criminals would not turn theirs over. The vast majorify of people who use guns to kill people are criminals who would not turn over their guns if they were made illegal. Most of them are felons and shouldn't have a firearm in the first place I am not sure why you anti-gun folks don't seem to get this.

We all know that knives aren't as effectice as guns at killing people. We also all know that we can't bring a knife to a gun fight, which is what would happen if guns were taken away from law abiding citicizens in the US.

720656-5.2-42HWEI1.png

But even in a liberal Utopia, where guns were made "illegal", criminals would not turn theirs over. The vast majorify of people who use guns to kill people are criminals. I am not sure why you anti-gun folks don't seem to get this.

We all know that knives aren't as effectice as guns at killing people. We also all know that we can't bring a gun to a knife fight, which is what would happen if guns were taken away from law abiding citicizens in the US.
so----thank you....the knife argument is idiotic
.....firearm controlled UK, German, France, Japan, etc etc have murder rates much lower--this is what we want = lower murder rates, yes?
..not anti-gun but pro-common sense....the firearm is designed to KILL--only...so common sense says it should have MORE regulations than cars....etc /etc .....and don't try the stupid cars kill more idiocy...that's worse than the knife idiocy

720656-5.2-42HWEI1.png

But even in a liberal Utopia, where guns were made "illegal", criminals would not turn theirs over. The vast majorify of people who use guns to kill people are criminals. I am not sure why you anti-gun folks don't seem to get this.

We all know that knives aren't as effectice as guns at killing people. We also all know that we can't bring a gun to a knife fight, which is what would happen if guns were taken away from law abiding citicizens in the US.
so----thank you....the knife argument is idiotic
.....firearm controlled UK, German, France, Japan, etc etc have murder rates much lower--this is what we want = lower murder rates, yes?
..not anti-gun but pro-common sense....the firearm is designed to KILL--only...so common sense says it should have MORE regulations than cars....etc /etc .....and don't try the stupid cars kill more idiocy...that's worse than the knife idiocy

I will ask again. How are more regulations going to affect anyone except law abiding citizens? Don't druggies still use drugs? If I wanted to get some cocaine, do you think I could find it? the difference is that cocaine would only kill me, not kill other people. If law abiding citizens have a very difficult time getting guns like in NYC and Chicago, how will they protect themselves from the non-law abiding folks? With a knife?

Forum List

Back