🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

Uff....
Again, that was The Point!

My namecalling is righteous. Your self awareness is noexistent.

You're actually making the case that attacks with a knife are not only not comparable to AR/AK attacks but that the duration and effectiveness of knife attacks are easily curtailed by bystanders.

You're making the case as to why a ban would be effective.

Namecalling is never righteous. Denigrating others is also never righteous.

NO!!! I said just the opposite. I said the folks that were attacked by the guy with a knife used office stuff (chairs, other things) to fend him off. That 'stuff' was equal weapon power to his knife.

IF he had an AR, those people would NOT have equal weapon power BECAUSE gun-grabbing demagogues have precluded gun ownership by pretending that guns themselves are 'bad.' Well, 'bad' guns (like the AR according to Democrats) exist and will exist and will be used by EVIL people. YOU want people to be disarmed in the face of EVIL. Get it yet? I bet you want to disarm our military as well.

You're still not aware that you're making the case that knife attacks are less lethal and easily defeated by bystanders.

You're rufuting the OP. Not supporting it.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
So far no dead. Yeah a lot less deadly than our shootings.
Totally missed the point. Time to change your username bro.
You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
No but I do prefer to have access to the same dangerous weapons as killers. Why should I, a law abiding gun owner, only be allowed to own certain guns while criminals will acquire them without regard to that law? This is why you people are insane

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
We prefer the law abiding be able to defend themselves and not be disarmed.
I prefer lower homicide rates. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
Do you understand what per capita means?

Uff....

You're actually making the case that attacks with a knife are not only not comparable to AR/AK attacks but that the duration and effectiveness of knife attacks are easily curtailed by bystanders.

NO!!! I said just the opposite. I said the folks that were attacked by the guy with a knife used office stuff (chairs, other things) to fend him off. That 'stuff' was equal weapon power to his knife.

IF he had an AR, those people would NOT have equal weapon power BECAUSE gun-grabbing demagogues have precluded gun ownership by pretending that guns themselves are 'bad.' Well, 'bad' guns (like the AR according to Democrats) exist and will exist and will be used by EVIL people. YOU want people to be disarmed in the face of EVIL. Get it yet? I bet you want to disarm our military as well.

You're still not aware that you're making the case that knife attacks are less lethal and easily defeated by bystanders.

Gun attacks are easily defeated by bystanders with guns. Knives can easily kill many people, particularly when the people are unarmed.

Under strict gun laws, Japan's mass killers must rely on knives instead

The reality, as opposed to the pie in the sky stuff, is that guns are in the US in large numbers. Criminals will NOT give them up. If we sevely restrict law abiding citiizens to have guns, we will be at a decided disadvantage. Even the UK has a SWAT team with guns because they realize they can't fight criminals with guns with batons.

The vast majoirty of people pushing for more gun control have ZERO experience with guns.

Uff....

Gun attacks are easily defeated by bystanders with guns. Knives can easily kill many people, particularly when the people are unarmed.

The reality, as opposed to the pie in the sky stuff, is that guns are in the US in large numbers. Criminals will NOT give them up. If we sevely restrict law abiding citiizens to have guns, we will be at a decided disadvantage. Even the UK has a SWAT team with guns because they realize they can't fight criminals with guns with batons.

The vast majoirty of people pushing for more gun control have ZERO experience with guns.

I have plenty of experience. It's exactly that experience that informs my opinion. As an Army veteran, I know the the power and capabilities afforded by the preferred weapons of mass shooters and they have no place in the civilian world.

Uff....

I have plenty of experience. It's exactly that experience that informs my opinion. As an Army veteran, I know the the power and capabilities afforded by the preferred weapons of mass shooters and they have no place in the civilian world.
Neither do mass shooters themselves. Let's just eliminate them. But until that happens, I'll keep my AR-15 to at least have a chance against them.

"Brain" finds that funny that the law abiding should be able to defend themselves.

I think Pinky is using Brain's account
Given countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates, being able to defend seems to have bad effect.

"Brain" finds that funny that the law abiding should be able to defend themselves.

Given countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates, being able to defend seems to have bad effect.

I have an idea. Let’s make murder illegal!

No but I do prefer to have access to the same dangerous weapons as killers. Why should I, a law abiding gun owner, only be allowed to own certain guns while criminals will acquire them without regard to that law? This is why you people are insane
Planning a mass shooting are you? How many shootouts with bad guys you been in?

This is why you people are insane. Why do I have to be planning a shooting or have had a shootout with a bad guy to want to be able to be equal to criminals? What is so foreign about the concept of preparedness with you people? I mean Jesus Christ I hope I NEVER have to use my firearms to protect myself in a situation but it’s nice to know they’re there if I ever do need them.

You really dont see the error in your thinking, do you.

This is why you people are insane. Why do I have to be planning a shooting or have had a shootout with a bad guy to want to be able to be equal to criminals? What is so foreign about the concept of preparedness with you people? I mean Jesus Christ I hope I NEVER have to use my firearms to protect myself in a situation but it’s nice to know they’re there if I ever do need them.
Just remember, he's the "Brain." How dare you challenge the Brain.

No one died another reason to ban guns.
I used to think it was kind of ridiculous that people would say liberalism is a mental disorder but I’ve come to realize especially in the last 5 years that there is definitely something seriously wrong with you people

Last edited:
Because you are greatly increasing the number of armed criminals. Weak gun laws do that. And that is why we have a much higher homicide rate than countries with strong gun control.

No one died another reason to ban guns.
Another idiot who doesnt know you cant steal rights without a Constitutional Amendment. Until then...

:fu:
I don’t recall the constitutional amendment for machine gun regulation.

Forum List

Back