Massive 145-Country Study Shows Sharp INCREASE of Transmission and DEATH After Introduction of COVID Vaccines

How about addingt in flying infected migrants all over the US?
Apparently Omicron is very transmissible, but not very deadly

View attachment 586077 US infections
View attachment 586079 US deaths
The Hopkins graphs: I look at them every morning. Note that the cases on top have gone way off the map (they had to double the height of the graph) and also notice that the deaths have finally started up (lagging indicator). This doesn't show hospitalization, which IS going dramatically up.

Ah. ResearchGate. That explains a lot.

ResearchGate, as has been pointed out many times, is a repository for research papers that have not been peer-reviewed. The articles in it are often flawed, faulty, or outright made up, and ResearchGate has no mechanism in place to identify, remove, or warn against such papers. They should not be considered reliable, until and if they are peer-reviewed; that's why academic standards exist in the first place.

It is extremely irresponsible of The Gateway Pundit to report this or any other academic paper while it is still unsubstantiated.

You do realize information on the trial studies involving the various JABS have also not been peer-reviewed?

This constant total inversion of the truth stops now.

View attachment 586010
Don't worry.. I Won't be Making this Worse By getting Injected with that shit Myself..

I find it so difficult that TDS folks chronically reject reality. The Fauci Jabs have been documented as fucking up immune systems. That is why there has been in increase in colds and flus after the Fauci Jabs. Plus the inventor of the mRNA concept says it is insane to jab humans with it.

a Conspiracy Thing.. RIGHT???? :)

No reason to burn the effort, when I already know where the conversation will go.

You may come here for tedious, boring, predictable conversation. I don't.

Enjoy.
Well, now you know how we feel every time you say "Gateway Pundit" with a supercilious sneer.

You've got nothing.

View attachment 586010

1641821955892.jpeg

You do realize information on the trial studies involving the various JABS have also not been peer-reviewed?
We don't need a peer review. We need to see the evidence to come up with the logical conclusions instead of having info white washed with an agenda to force the jabs which are having all sorts of issues that the CDC and other peer reviewers have actively been trying to cover up.

View attachment 586010
A short phrase you need to learn about statistics: Correlation does not prove causation.

You probably understood that on the same level you understood that chart you posted.

Forum List

Back