Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

Historically everyone has hated Jews ....................

Yes, given enough time that is true.
In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...
Tell us exactly what "Zionists" do what the Nazis did.

Nationalism, racism, confiscation of property and killing indiscriminately.
What's wrong with nationalism; oh, I forgot, you want no borders.
Police have a habit of confiscation buildings where bombs are being made.
Have I told you already how full of shit you are?
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....
Low-IQ Grammar Leads to Such Silly and Irrelevant Objections

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Semitic then actually implies Arab.
Arabs then are the base meaning of the word "Semitic".
And Hebrew only are Semitic because they were Arabs.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
It really means anti-Arab.
Which then obviously can't be used towards Arabs.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.
wrong again-----the LINGUISTIC group called SEMITIC goes all the way back to a
protolanguage-----AMHARIC << not arabic. The TERM antisemitic does refer to
hatred of Jews------it is the way LANGUAGES EVOLVE
You know Rigby is a Muslim, so why bother?

Really? I thought he was Jewish.. In any case he's well-educated.

Mosque educated. Anyone interested----FEIGN INTEREST IN ISLAM with some
muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is
a mosque used by SOUTH EAST ASIANS------they don't know arabic and they do the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT in english------prepare yourself for OVERWHELMING NAUSEA.
Khutbah Jumaat is the islamic excuse for a "sermon"-------it AIN't about LOVE

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.
Islam is vastly better than Judaism.
But I prefer something less strict.
80% of the world is in conflict and we're civilized...you're an idiot.
Try BBC, AP News and Reuters.

The world is in conflict over theory, not action.
There are few actually violent war going on.
But it is Israel that is causing the worst physical violence in the world.
Thanks for admitting you don't check out BBC, AP News and Reuters.

I use them all the time.. Even when I was a kid listening to BBC, Radio Free Europe, Voice of America and Radio Cairo on the shortwave every night.
Then you're a liar.

I was living in Arabia and we listened to the news on the shortwave every night. I didn't realize so many of those broadcasts never made the news in America. So many small, unreported massacres in Lebanon and Syria. Sad.
unreported massacres in Lebanon and Syria

The US doesn't care about Islam because The New Testament has no reference to Islam which did not exist back then.

Of course it didn't. LOLOL

Muhammed was a messenger to the people of the Arabian Peninsula to return to the God of Abraham early in the 7th century.

Muhummad was a highly ambitious illegitamate child of a meccan whore who got passed
around to 'uncles' as a child and-----GAWD KNOWS what they did to him. He was illiterate
and hung around with randy criminals
Muhammad also fucked goats and little boys.
strictly speaking, its the GOATS that do the fucking. She goats INSINUATE themselves into
arab muzzie groins

In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.

muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.

Not really.. but some people love the drama and hyperbole.. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

We aren't that civilized .. We attacked Iraq based on lies, wrecked Iran's budding democracy in1953 based on lies and greed, support theft and murder based on religious entitlement.

Zealots and haters have a great deal in common whether they are Muslim, Christian or Jew. They are fortunately an ignorant minority, but they still create problems for normal,decent people.

who is "we" ? Iraq had a "budding democracy" like Iran's "democracy" is budding.
Iraq was a MESS in 1953 and remains a SUNNI/SHIITE cesspit

You did not read carefully enough.
It was Iran that had a good democracy in 1953 that the US destroyed, not Iraq.
It was Operation Ajax.
We had thousands murdered and installed the Shah as brutal dictator for decades.
The Iranians and all of the Mideast has good reason to hate the US for what we did.
Oh yeah, the Mullahs running Iran are great humanitarians, huh.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

Not really.. but some people love the drama and hyperbole.. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

We aren't that civilized .. We attacked Iraq based on lies, wrecked Iran's budding democracy in1953 based on lies and greed, support theft and murder based on religious entitlement.

Zealots and haters have a great deal in common whether they are Muslim, Christian or Jew. They are fortunately an ignorant minority, but they still create problems for normal,decent people.

who is "we" ? Iraq had a "budding democracy" like Iran's "democracy" is budding.
Iraq was a MESS in 1953 and remains a SUNNI/SHIITE cesspit

You did not read carefully enough.
It was Iran that had a good democracy in 1953 that the US destroyed, not Iraq.
It was Operation Ajax.
We had thousands murdered and installed the Shah as brutal dictator for decades.
The Iranians and all of the Mideast has good reason to hate the US for what we did.
the AYATOILETS have gotten into your previously empty head
Islam is a satanic cult

Wrong.
Islam is just a reformed version of Judaism, based on the same Old Testament.
not even close-------read the vile, vulgar Koran

Surada is an illiterate old hag of hate and on iggy

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

I use them all the time.. Even when I was a kid listening to BBC, Radio Free Europe, Voice of America and Radio Cairo on the shortwave every night.
Then you're a liar.

I was living in Arabia and we listened to the news on the shortwave every night. I didn't realize so many of those broadcasts never made the news in America. So many small, unreported massacres in Lebanon and Syria. Sad.

The US doesn't care about Islam because The New Testament has no reference to Islam which did not exist back then.

Muhammed was a messenger to the people of the Arabian Peninsula to return to the God of Abraham early in the 7th century.

Muhummad was a highly ambitious illegitamate child of a meccan whore who got passed
around to 'uncles' as a child and-----GAWD KNOWS what they did to him. He was illiterate

Wrong.
Mohammad would not have written a requirement to be literate into the Quran if he himself were not literate.
And who Mohammad "hung around with" were the Jews at Medina.

Mustang on life iggy for being an extreme leftist gutter rat

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

The proto-language of Aramaic IS Arab.
It is not Arabic, because Arabic is a later language.
But Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew, Phoenician, etc., are all Semitic Arab languages.
Hebrew are a small branch of Arabs.
Hebrew is an Arab language.

Anti-Semitic can't mean anti-Jewish because the Jewish group and culture is a small subset of the larger Arab group and culture, and it would the lead to the contradition of implying Arab hated Arabs if you allowed the false claim that anti-Semitic meant anti-Jewish to prevail or continue.
It is totally ignorant, illogical, and contradictory.

There are lot of mistakes in language, but educated and intelligent people to not perpetuate them.
Anti-Semetic is anti-Descendants of Shem, who was the progenitor of Avraham.

You must take the Bible stories literally.

Abraham was the father of Ishmael by Hagar the Egyptian and Isaac who was concieved by Sarah while they were in Egypt and 6 sons by his Arab wife Keturah.
Which has what to do with what I posted?
Shem and Yefes settled in Israel after exiting the ark and Cham went to Egypt and Gaza.
By the time Avraham arrived in Israel, Cham descendants had conquered Israel.
In fact, Avraham's ancestors were kicked out of Israel and that's why Terach lived East of Israel.
I know geography and history aren't the most exciting subjects, but perhaps you should study them in depth and context before trying to come off like a Harvard professor.

The point is that clearly the Bible can't be taken literally.
Noah could not have existed, the Ark could not have existed, Shem could not have existed, etc.
Israel was not created until around 1000 BC when the Hebrew invaded the Land of Canaan.
The Hebrew did not come from the Levant, but most likely were nomads in the Sinai.
Noah could not have existed, the Ark could not have existed, Shem could not have existed, etc.

Prove it.
So far you've proven you've never studied the Torah.

What is to study?
The Torah is made up propaganda, since the Hebrew illiterate and never wrote anything down.
The closes thing science can find to a "great flood" is that the Black Sea was once a dry valley below the level of the Mediterranean.
But it was likey a very slow flood and you can't build an ark large enough to carry any significant portion of even insect life.
Of course every story is not true lol
Come on ?? Just an allegory , the flood

Which means anyone trying to use the Bible to justify the modern occupation of Palestine by the Israelis, is deliberately lying.

Israel has 30-50 nuclear weapons and these are not lemming LA Jews
Iran ain’t ever getting the bomb

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

Then you're a liar.

Wrong.
Mohammad would not have written a requirement to be literate into the Quran if he himself were not literate.
And who Mohammad "hung around with" were the Jews at Medina.
wrong again.....and again ....and again. There is no requirement in the koran "to be literate".
Muhummad MURDERED the jews of Medina----mostly to entertain his shamootah,
kanzeera gaggle of sharmootahs. It's a throw back to the Roman gladiator atrocities
and the "VESTAL VIRGINS"

Chicago had massive rallies as did several other cities
You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

Some of us know why and have been saying so for years now.
But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.
So you’re garbage as well as Israel is the victim

Israel isn't a victim, it's a genocidal regime.

America isn't dying. The right wing trash that inhabit it is.
Why do you support barbaric savages over a progressive technically advanced civilized society?

The barbaric savage are the Israelis.
The Moslems are the origin of all technology, like the Phoenician alphabet, geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, etc.

Israel knows the exact cut off dates that Iran will have the bomb
Then it’s go time

You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
It's David bullying Goliath. LOL
What would you do if your home city had to face thousands of rocket attacks
Strike back ten fold if I could.
Hundred fold, minimum.

Why do you support barbaric savages over a progressive technically advanced civilized society?

The Moslems are the origin of all technology, like the Phoenician alphabet, geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, etc.
Muslims dont invent shit. All they do is spread their misery wherever in the world you find them.

the arabic alphabet and writing is based on FARSI. when you run into a MUZZIE mathematician
let me know-----the mathematicians of the past two thousands years and counting have been
the HINDU INDIANS and the Jews. Calculus was a kind of invention by Sir Isaac Newton----who----interestingly was LOOKING FOR A MYSTICAL KEY for the understanding of the OT

Islam is a satanic cult

Wrong.
Islam is just a reformed version of Judaism, based on the same Old Testament.
Bullshit. If that's true then why does Iran want to exterminate Israel?

Everyone who has a sense of justice wants to eliminate Israel because it is an illegal invasion and occupation of non-natives.
When Ahmadinejad spoke about Israel ending up in the dustbin of history, he did so knowing his mother was Jewish.
No one wants to harm Jews themselves.
Israel is not about Judaism or following Jewish beliefs, but is against Jewish beliefs and is against justice.

Forum List

Back