🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Colorado Voter Fraud: Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots At GOP Convention

Maybe Donald should have actually gone to the convention. Maybe then he would have had a chance and you wouldn't be whining about voter fraud once again.

Funny how you keep making excuses for his poor performances

Maybe Donald should have actually gone to the convention. Maybe then he would have had a chance and you wouldn't be whining about voter fraud once again.

How long will you keep making excuses for corruption? Seems like you're ok with it as long as YOUR guy is the beneficiary.

How long will you keep making excuses for corruption? Seems like you're ok with it as long as YOUR guy is the beneficiary.

I'm not the one voting for the guy who financed corruption all his life.

And when you guys scream cheating every time you lose without any evidence ever, people stop taking you seriously

Trump getting beat is not corruption, reactionaries.

It's smart for America.

Cruz is a cheating piece of shit. Clearly sick in the head!

6d2a09a.jpg

Cruz is a snake...A slimy one. I'll be voting for the democrat for president if Cruz is the republican nomination. I say this as someone that has voted straight republican since I first started voting.

I'm not the one voting for the guy who financed corruption all his life.

And when you guys scream cheating every time you lose without any evidence ever, people stop taking you seriously
You're excusing the guy who was caught sending out false information to trick voters into changing their votes to give him an edge. He's a sleaze, and you're just as sleazy by compromising any integrity you might have had defending the creep.

Cruz is a snake...A slimy one. I'll be voting for the democrat for president if Cruz is the republican nomination. I say this as someone that has voted straight republican since I first started voting.
I'll never voted Democrat but I will vote 3rd party if Trump abandons the GOP and runs as an Independent. Even if he doesn't, if they cheat him out of the nomination, I'll write his name in, and I know a lot of people who feel the same way. There is virtually no difference between the two parties so it doesn't much matter if Hillary wins or not. The legislation and courts will end up the same, and illegals will continue to flood the country, so now might be a good time to fire all Republicans.

Forum List

Back