Massive Looting In Florida (video)

Don't jump to conclusions. These people could be just moving shoes to higher ground to keep them dry. Everything will probably be returned when the waters recede.

• Banned
When the liberals evacuated they should have taken their blacks with them

Why is it that blacks loot? I remember during the LA riots telling a black dude I worked with to bring me back a TV.

But seriously, why do they loot?

-Geaux

Why is it that blacks loot? I remember during the LA riots telling a black dude I worked with to bring me back a TV.

-Geaux

Because Demoncrats have been telling them for decades they are victims of systematic racism. Any such retaliation towards whites or society in general is "justified" in their minds for these imagined slights.

This is "social justice" in the eyes of progressives.

It's just like I pictured it in my mind... What are the odds? Apparently, "good enough"...

-Geaux

Because Demoncrats have been telling them for decades they are victims of systematic racism. Any such retaliation towards whites or society in general is "justified" in their minds for these imagined slights.

This is "social justice" in the eyes of progressives.

I see. The price dems are paying for votes and the compensation the blacks receive to allow the dems to keep boots on their necks down in the hood. You know, Biden keeping them in chains and all

-Geaux

Make sure you're shoes are tied

Update: Store owner is reporting that looters haven't absconded with all inventory. The stores holdings of workboots remain untouched....
Back to you Jim.

Forum List

Back