Massive mail in vote fraud in NJ primary. 20% rejected.

1595536775009.png

Republican scum will do and say anything to cut down the vote that will surely get the pos trump out of the peoples house Have to wonder if they're putins bitches or Americans
NJ is run by Dimwingers you raving lunatic.

If you don't think Trump is behind this, you're even dumber than I thought.
Trump has lots of ties to NJ. Remember Chris Christie?
If Trump can be sued for fraud to the tune of $35,000,000 by swindling thousands of people out of millions of dollars through "Trump University" he can sure pull something like this off in little old Paterson.

Trump's got plenty of mob ties, too.

Like all good mob bosses, Trump's hands never get dirty.
He's never caught at the scene of the crime.

Republican scum will do and say anything to cut down the vote that will surely get the pos trump out of the peoples house Have to wonder if they're putins bitches or Americans

If Trump can be sued for fraud to the tune of $35,000,000 by swindling thousands of people out of millions of dollars through "Trump University" he can sure pull something like this off in little old Paterson.

Trump would have to behind that for many years then. Many many years.

The history of Paterson N.J. shows that with one exception every mayor elected since 1982 has been a Democrat. It's an overwhelmingly Democratic city.

So why would the Democrats want a fraudulent election?

Democrats would want a free and fair election.

Looks like it's the Republicans that are desperately trying to rig this election!

You're not following the discussion at all, are you, Opie? Government school educated, huh? Poor guy
Better do something soon... Dems in Fla 13 points ahead Even Texas 1 point ahead Send in more feds lol lol And now senate voted yes on changing base names Trump gets slapped Slap slap slap

You're golden, your boy Biden is in. You can relax now
LOL there can be no relaxing until the cancer leaves the WH Plenty of time to relax then

So, you think Trump runs NJ primary elections?

Seriously Fuckstick, seek help.................professional help. Immediately. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Trump has voted many many times by mail. Many many times.

People talk about third world countries.

Democrats want to create a 3rd world... not country since countries are racist... but a hellhole.
Yes Norman We want another civil war to do a better job than the north did back in the day They ended that too soon Needed another couple of months to wipe the scum out

What a little pussy you are kid.
I didn't grab any Maybe you did just like the scum trump?

Seriously Fuckstick, seek help.................professional help. Immediately. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I said Paterson, NJ, where the problem occurred.
You don't even read your own articles that you post.

Trump has voted many many times by mail. Many many times.

So? Did he cheat while doing it?

Man, Trump lives rent free in that vacuous noggin of yours.

The question stands, Fuckwit. Are you so stupid you think Trump runs elections in PATERSON, NJ?

People talk about third world countries.

Democrats want to create a 3rd world... not country since countries are racist... but a hellhole.
Yes Norman We want another civil war to do a better job than the north did back in the day They ended that too soon Needed another couple of months to wipe the scum out

What a little pussy you are kid.
I didn't grab any Maybe you did just like the scum trump?

No woman would let you, I'll bet all the boy's liked you in school didn't they?

Go ahead and link Rump to it....c'mon you can do it, right?

Blainey will come back with nothing. He simply has to litter every thread with his Trump pissy pants posts, even when the thread isn't remotely connected to Trump in any way.

He has issues.

Blainey will come back with nothing. He simply has to litter every thread with his Trump pissy pants posts, even when the thread isn't remotely connected to Trump in any way.

He has issues.

Maybe he is upset that Rump didn't grab his pussy.

He has issues.

Maybe he is upset that Rump didn't grab his pussy.
I would have put one in his head

Forum List

Back