Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

I would venture to say 70 times more than Beck's rally. Unions don't have half the money or busses that groups like FreedomWorks have.

I have heard reports that some union groups forced their member to go there
Check out Teamsters local 237 president Gregory Floyd telling Schultz that his members, the “have-nots”, are going to the the lefty Moonbat One Nation rally because they HAVE TO GO
Local 237 Teamster President Forcing Union Members to Attend One Nation Rally Nice Deb

Lol.. I'm sure he was speaking as in, "we have to do this or we'll be taken backwords", not as in "every union person has to be there". But believe what you want. The Koch Bros. basically bussed everyone in to Beck's rally. There was like 4 freedomworks busses coming from around my area alone.

Last edited:
30 times more?

Please lol

You're right. That was a low estimate.

There's no way there were more people at this rally compared to Becks rally.

Size doesn't matter, but I would guess there were just as many there as were @ the Becksters. According to satelite pictures, there were more.. But I've yet to see them, so based on the ground photos on the news, the size looks about the same to me.

:lol: News from the other side

Although this event did not have the corporate media advertising that Glenn Beck’s national Tea Party events did, preliminary reports based on a satellite image suggest attendance figures might be comparable, but it is too early to speculate. Beck’s latest DC Tea Party sermon gathered 87,000, although some figures in the conservative media tried to exaggerate these numbers many fold, as high as 1.6 million.

Four Million Attend One Nation Working Together Rally! | NEWS JUNKIE POST

You're right. That was a low estimate.

There's no way there were more people at this rally compared to Becks rally.

Size doesn't matter, but I would guess there were just as many there as were @ the Becksters. According to satelite pictures, there were more.. But I've yet to see them, so based on the ground photos on the news, the size looks about the same to me.

I would even grant you today's crowd looks a little bigger, but 30 Times more?

now that is just insanity.

I would venture to say 70 times more than Beck's rally. Unions don't have half the money or busses that groups like FreedomWorks have.

I have heard reports that some union groups forced their member to go there
Check out Teamsters local 237 president Gregory Floyd telling Schultz that his members, the “have-nots”, are going to the the lefty Moonbat One Nation rally because they HAVE TO GO
Local 237 Teamster President Forcing Union Members to Attend One Nation Rally Nice Deb

Lol.. I'm sure he was speaking as in, "we have to do this or we'll be taken backwords", not as in "every union person has to be there". But believe what you want. The Koch Bros. basically bussed everyone in to Beck's rally. There was like 4 freedomworks busses coming from around my area alone.

No according to union rules anytime they have a gathering members must attend.

One Nation Working Together Rally: Day of Wingnuts - The Daily Beast

The One Nation rally Saturday fell far short of Glenn Beck’s march, in terms of numbers and enthusiasm, but John Avlon reports that it mirrored it in one key way: plenty of wingnuts.

Speakers like Schultz, Jesse Jackson, and Van Jones are stars in this crowd. But for all the chanting about how “the people, united, will never be divided,” this turnout was small, and suffering from an enthusiasm gap compared to the conservative populists who crowded the mall a month ago for Glenn Beck’s "Restoring Honor" Rally. Yes, the music was better and the crowd more diverse, but this rally provided plenty of evidence the Wingnuts on the loony left are alive and well.

A pregame rally south of the Washington Monument featured drum circles and papier maché puppets. President Obama was called an “imperialist president” who was insensitive to the “African community” and “the 2.5 million people in concentration camps called prisons.”

The curious and relatively recent migration of anti-Semitism to the left was evident in signs that read “End All U.S. Aid to the Racist State of Israel” and “Fund Jobs, Not Israel.” I cringed as these marchers crowded past a group of World War II vets from Columbus, Ohio, being wheeled to their war memorial as part of the excellent “Honor Flight” program.

"I would like to see more talking and less repetition of what Bush did,” she said. “I’m kind of sad about the turnout,” she added.

“I’d thought there’d be more people. It looks like it's mostly unions.”

It turns out that Death lives in Maryland. His name is Wayne Castle and he’s an electrician. He’s carried dozens of posters in the guise of the Reaper since 2004. “I wish there were more people here,” Death glumly said.

While the DJ played “Everyday People” and high-school students step-danced on the stage at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial, I saw a red flag waving above the crowd, crowned by a gold hammer and sickle. I tracked down the young man holding it, an 18-year-old named Adrian, a self-described Marxist-Leninist from Buffalo, who seemed to be stoned. I asked him what reaction he’d been getting to the flag. “People love it—I’m getting a very positive reaction,” he said. But was he concerned about offending people, given that communists murdered more than 60 million people in the 20th century?

“No, not really,” he said. His colleague named Dez broke in: “I feel more upset about the millions of people murdered by the American system and the claim of democracy,” he said. “No colored person has ever seen democracy,” Dez offered.

Real America is rising up.
Rising up?
Against what?
Obama called for the rally, didn't he?
I saw signs that said, "We march for Hope, not Hate"

What are these people's issues?
What more do they want that isn;t already given to them?

If anyone did any "giving", it was the Republicans giving corporations subsidies so they could send American jobs to China.

It's not just the Democrats hurting. In fact, Republicans have probably hurt their base much, much more than the damage they did to the Democrats.

Rising up?
Against what?

If anyone did any "giving", it was the Republicans giving corporations subsidies so they could send American jobs to China.

It's not just the Democrats hurting. In fact, Republicans have probably hurt their base much, much more than the damage they did to the Democrats.

Wow you said something I agree with. The Establishment Republicans have hurt their base. Which helped give rise to the Tea Party.

I for example went from being a democrat to a republican, to I guess now an Independent.

The last change was a direct result of the failing of Bush and Congressional Republicans.

Last edited:
Rising up?
Against what?

:clap2::eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Your hope for recovery does not lie within the democratic party nor the republican party. step away from your political hackery.

Last edited:
Rising up?
Against what?

Your hope for recovery does not lie within the democratic party nor the republican party. step away from your political hackery.

It astounds me that anyone still thinks Either party is the answer.

Rising up?
Against what?

The problem is the "One Nation" fruitcakes "solution" is to turn America into China. Thanks but no thanks pinko small brains.

It astounds me that anyone still thinks Either party is the answer.

Anyone who is a political elitist is an enemy of America.

After spending the last hour searching for every Photo I could find from today's rally. I have to revise what I said earlier.

No way there was as many people on the mall today, as Becks rally. For to sparse and to many open areas.

I'm guessing around 100k.

After spending the last hour searching for every Photo I could find from today's rally. I have to revise what I said earlier.

No way there was as many people on the mall today, as Becks rally. For to sparse and to many open areas.

I'm guessing around 100k.

Sounds about right. Likely why even MSNBC would only say "thousands". Also, something like 250 people per organization that sponsored the event.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rising up?
Against what?

Wow you said something I agree with. The Establishment Republicans have hurt their base. Which helped give rise to the Tea Party.

I for example went from being a democrat to a republican, to I guess now an Independent.

The last change was a direct result of the failing of Bush and Congressional Republicans

same here...I had to swallow my pride and make complete confession in the last forum I frequented ala bush- spending, wmds the whole magilla.....sux to be us.

You guys are still foaming at the mouth over the estimates? :lol:

There were at least as many there as Becks and both of the crowds were average estimates of crowds Obama gathered when he was running for president.

I believe what's freaking you out is knowing there are progressives out there still ready to vote for Democrats. You just KNOW Rs are gonna screw up. Don't worry, I'm right there with ya, I know they're gonna screw up too. :)

Forum List

Back