Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

Real America is rising up. We all know how good you extreme rwn are at screwing up an election.. :razz:

"Real America"?

Real America didn't go to either of these silly ass rallies.

Real America has work today from 4pm to 12am, and they're co-worker is sick so they might get in a little extra overtime.

Real America also couldn't attend the Beck Religious Revival, because they had better things to do.

Fence sitter..

Real America is rising up. We all know how good you extreme rwn are at screwing up an election.. :razz:

"Real America"?

Real America has work today from 4pm to 12am, and they're co-worker is sick so they might get in a little extra overtime.

Real America also couldn't attend the Beck Religious Revival, because they had better things to do.

Fence sitter..

Actually no I moniter surveillance and radar screens all day. Would I get paid to sit on a fence for eight hours a day? Sure. Sadly as far as I know, no such job exists.

"Real America"?

Fence sitter..

Actually no I moniter surveillance and radar screens all day. Would I get paid to sit on a fence for eight hours a day? Sure. Sadly as far as I know, no such job exists.

What do you do?

Seeing that mexican flag, I gotta wonder how many of them are legal?

I only see Old Glory...being flown by REAL AMERICANS

This is your problem, leftwinger, you only see what you want to see. :eusa_whistle:

If I'm not mistaken that is the Indian flag. ...upside down. :lol:

800px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

Last edited:
Would I get paid to sit on a fence for eight hours a day? Sure. Sadly as far as I know, no such job exists.

Next thing out of Ovomit's mouth will be that he's spending Stimulus $$$ on hiring lazy libs to sit on fences.

Just in from Twitter:

Some dude at #OneNation is saying education and jobs are rights.

What about the right to keep what you work for?

Just in from Twitter:

Some dude at #OneNation is saying education and jobs are rights.

What about the right to keep what you work for?

I don't think that's a right they are willing to give to you.. You see you are looking at the gimmie gimmie crowd. You know them? "God Bless America? NO NO NO God Damn AMERICA" Yep,, that's them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS1NWYV1i_E]YouTube - Sean Hannity Confesses Using Fake Footage: "Jon Stewart Was Right!"[/ame]

This was so funny.

@Sarah G
Since you seem to be quite the bleeding heart libtard, can you pay for their travel costs to the rally instead of me and all the other tax paying, legal citizens?

You seem bitter.. :confused:

Put your money where your big mouth is then.

How about this, republican take control of both houses you leave this site to never return.

Democrats keep control of both houses I will leave to never return.

So bitch, you so sure of yourself make the bet.

Gunny can ban to make sure you/me dont return.

Watching this on TV, I'm amazed at the number of young people. During the Glenn Beck rally, it was like a "sea of grey". Many of the people said they were able to attend because they are on Social Security or Dis-ability and not employed.

When we look at this "young" rally, we are looking at the future of America. No way around that "truth". It is what it is.

@Sarah G
Since you seem to be quite the bleeding heart libtard, can you pay for their travel costs to the rally instead of me and all the other tax paying, legal citizens?

How about this, republican take control of both houses you leave this site to never return.

Stupid bet. If either of you are banned how could we have such colorful "discussions"?

@Sarah G

Who in the fuck are you talking to?

Watching this on TV, I'm amazed at the number of young people. During the Glenn Beck rally, it was like a "sea of grey". Many of the people said they were able to attend because they are on Social Security or Dis-ability and not employed.

When we look at this "young" rally, we are looking at the future of America. No way around that "truth". It is what it is.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Thousands of people flocked to the Lincoln Memorial for a rally Saturday organized by labor and civil rights groups, hoping to show support for the Democratic agenda in the face of expected GOP election gains next month.

More than 400 organizations, including faith, environmental and gay rights groups, sponsored the "One Nation Working Together" demonstration on the same end of the National Mall where a month ago tea party activists met to hear conservative commentator Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin.

"We're here to show the rest of the country that there are people who support the progressive agenda," said Ken Bork, who came from Camas, Wash. But he acknowledged that Republicans are enjoying an advantage heading toward the Nov. 2 election that will determine whether Democrats retain control of Congress.

"There may be an enthusiasm gap, but we're not going to know until we have an election," Bork said. "A lot of the noise from the extreme right-wing stuff, it's been well orchestrated by big money. But it's not as bad as they're making it out."

I see no MILLIONS

I'm surprised they would come out of the basement. did they mummy pay their way?

OMFG! There are at least two gazillion people there...that is at least twice as many that went to Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally.

Maybe it's because Beck thinks America has no honor so many people didn't bother to attend under that insult.

Who in the fuck are you talking to?
Not you so mind your own.

hey asswipe, you still don't get to tell me what to do. sucks to be you donut? :lol::lol:

Stupid bet. If either of you are banned how could we have such colorful "discussions"?

I think its a fair bet seeing how she claims to be so sure.

Forum List

Back