Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

hey bitch i am telling to keep your fucking nose out of my business you old broke down hag

and i'm telling you you broken down old swastika that you don't get to nazi me. So stfu and as long as this is a public message board i'll post when and where and to whom i like. So stick that up your old geezer ass.
you stupid whore, i am younger than your stink ass old pussy and if you cannot keep your fucking fatass nose out of people business you will get harassed every fucking time you open that slit in the middle of your ass on your shoulders. You fuck with the wrong person you low life waste of human skin and you will recieve it back 10 fold. So shut your big ass gash you fish smelling old goat.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:duz everbody see old soul train and a meltdown.. boooo fucking hooooo. :lol::lol:

MSNBC apologizes for lying about racists with guns ...

Sorry Sarah, I can't find a video or link where they apologized. Could you help me out with that? :lol:

It probably didn't rise to the level of Hannity's fraud anyway, Jeremy.

Using the wrong rally footage is worse than MSNBC blatently lying about racism? You're kidding right? :eusa_eh:

not you so mind your own.

you can leave anytime you like. I'm staying until i get good and ready to leave, stupid.

he acts just like a freaking nazi.
ya you stupid bitch, a nazi that fought in the us army to give you the rights you enjoy. Something you should know before you make yourself look like the idiot you are, i am half native american. My people are from north america. Cannot make the same claim right moron?

and i'm telling you you broken down old swastika that you don't get to nazi me. So stfu and as long as this is a public message board i'll post when and where and to whom i like. So stick that up your old geezer ass.
you stupid whore, i am younger than your stink ass old pussy and if you cannot keep your fucking fatass nose out of people business you will get harassed every fucking time you open that slit in the middle of your ass on your shoulders. You fuck with the wrong person you low life waste of human skin and you will recieve it back 10 fold. So shut your big ass gash you fish smelling old goat.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:duz everbody see old soul train and a meltdown.. Boooo fucking hooooo. :lol::lol:
por thang, must of hit a nerve. Lol

btw, you started this shit once again only to get bitch slapped again.

you can leave anytime you like. I'm staying until i get good and ready to leave, stupid.

he acts just like a freaking nazi.
ya you stupid bitch, a nazi that fought in the us army to give you the rights you enjoy. Something you should know before you make yourself look like the idiot you are, i am half native american. My people are from north america. Cannot make the same claim right moron?

I don't give a hairy rats ass who you are or who your dumb assed people are you acting like a freaking nazi.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:duz everbody see old soul train and a meltdown.. Boooo fucking hooooo. :lol::lol:
por thang, must of hit a nerve. Lol

btw, you started this shit once again only to get bitch slapped again.

I didn't start shit. I asked you who the fuck you were talking to as you threw down a bet with quotes from two different people you moron.

MSNBC apologizes for lying about racists with guns ...

Sorry Sarah, I can't find a video or link where they apologized. Could you help me out with that? :lol:

Using the wrong rally footage is worse than MSNBC blatently lying about racism? You're kidding right? :eusa_eh:

Fox blatently lies everyday, just like Drudge, Breitbart and posters here, Jeremy. You aren't taking away the Hannity fraud by bringing up MSNBC.

Fox blatently lies everyday, just like Drudge, Breitbart and posters here, Jeremy. You aren't taking away the Hannity fraud by bringing up MSNBC.

All perception I guess. Like telling an Australian he is lying for saying that a toilet flushes clockwise. IMO

Seriously there is practically is NO one at this rally. I would think they would have forced more people than this to go at least. Wow. CSPAN doesnt even try to show the crowd.

Wait they just showed it! They dont even have people filling up the front steps! It looks pathetic. I hope the John Stewart rally does better.

Wait they just showed it! They dont even have people filling up the front steps! It looks pathetic. I hope the John Stewart rally does better.

I spent 5 hours with a team of 6 graphic artists photoshopping the Beck Rally video to show hundreds of thousands of attendees instead of the 2-3 thousand who were actually there.

THAT is the difference in us and the left.

The left is too fucking lazy to do the work themselves, but we on the right just do it because it needs to be done.

:)

Real America is rising up. We all know how good you extreme rwn are at screwing up an election.. :razz:
Your side has already conceded the mid term election. You lefties had your chance.
You people screwed up royally.
Now we have to rebuild and fix what your side has almost ruined. A once great nation who's greatness is not in government but in it's people.

Now children.... can we act just a wee bit like adults and keep the fonts and colors simple. thanks

Forum List

Back