🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa

Have to ask permission from US on response. Kiss my mother fucking ass you pompous assholes. No more.

You have fucked up the world enough.

Tell us some more about how much your love America.

I adore America. Just not the foolish strategies that her leaders have pursued in recent years.

Now as I was responding to irose I find the sheer arrogant attitude of "Putin having NO RIGHT" to punish ISIS appalling. He has far more skin in this game than we do in the West.

The key military man for ISIS is Chechen and Chechen terrorist leaders have pledged 16,000 jihadists to ISIS. As Uncle Joe would say
"that's a big fucking deal".

Look up Beslan massacre. You'll understand why Putin is bombing the shit out of ISIS.

ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

And people are applauding this?

Yes... The policy should be total annihilation of the Arab and Persian world. With the few who survive, being given the OPPORTUNITY to turn from Islam to Christ... .

Of course, either we do it, or simply wait for Christ to do it when he gets back. Either way, it's going to eventually get done.

It's not like there's a viable alternative.

:uhh:

You're the Christian version of Al Qaeda.

Have to ask permission from US on response. Kiss my mother fucking ass you pompous assholes. No more.

I adore America. Just not the foolish strategies that her leaders have pursued in recent years.

Now as I was responding to irose I find the sheer arrogant attitude of "Putin having NO RIGHT" to punish ISIS appalling. He has far more skin in this game than we do in the West.

The key military man for ISIS is Chechen and Chechen terrorist leaders have pledged 16,000 jihadists to ISIS. As Uncle Joe would say

Look up Beslan massacre. You'll understand why Putin is bombing the shit out of ISIS.

the ISIS people are not chechens. The "skin" that Putin has in this game has
nothing to do with Chechnya-------Putin is involved in an Imperialistic enterprise in
concert with Iran -----and Syria as mascot and------china as THUG. Putin's allusions to Chechnya and the Russian like barbarity in which the chechens
engaged-------is a SMOKE SCREEN---designed to impress the gullible
westerners for whom he has nothing but DISDAIN

if you don't want your city obliterated don't be blowing up planes full of innocent people.

So, you're saying that the 200,000 people who aren't part of ISIS, blew up a plane?

Did you drop out of school before learning about WWII?

No answer? Good choice

I'm saying you are too ignorant for us to have an informed discussion of the topic. Return after you have earned at least a C- in history.

nothing to do with Chechnya-------Putin is involved in an Imperialistic enterprise in
concert with Iran -----and Syria as mascot and------china as THUG. Putin's allusions to Chechnya and the Russian like barbarity in which the chechens

It's not good that the Brown Clown has intentionally provided the means for the Russians to engage US enemies in the Middle East.

And it's not good what the Democrats have set the US up for in the wake of the brown clowns term.

And it's not good what we, The Americans, must do... in the wake of what the Democrats have set the US up for; but it's coming. And you should know... fallacious distractions is NOT going to be a viable defense.

and why not??

:up_yours:

BECAUSE -----WILDman....... they are blanket bombing civilian
populations
Sucks to be them eh?

At some point, it might occur to those civilians, that they need to fear what is chasing Islamic Extremist MORE than Islamic Extremists. If they can't figure that out, there's nothing to be concerned with anyway.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Oh and by the way it appears we even trained him.

One of ISIS' top commanders was a 'star pupil' of US-special forces training in the country of Georgia

• Sep. 17, 2015, 12:57 PM
From the article:

"Sporting a recognizable red beard and happy to pose for photos, Shishani has acted as a very public face for some of ISIS' most notorious successes.

It was Shishani who posed with the stolen US Humvees that ISIS had seized from Mosul and brought back into Syria.

And it was Shishani who had led successful ISIS military campaigns throughout Syria as well as a blitz through western Iraq that put the group within 100 miles of Baghdad.

These military successes are not simply the result of any innate military capabilities. Instead, Shishani spent years conducting military campaigns against the Russians, first as a Chechen rebel and then as a soldier in the Georgian military. During Shishani's four years in the military, from 2006 to 2010, his unit received some degree of training from American special forces units. "

More at link:

Omar al-Shishani ISIS commander and US - Business Insider

al-shishani-isis-chechen.jpg

This image made from undated video posted during the weekend of June 28, 2014, shows Omar al-Shishani standing next to the group's spokesman among a group of fighters as they declare the elimination of the border between Iraq and Syria.

AND let's get you up to speed.

ISIS opens a new front on Europe's doorstep: Chechan jihadi group with 'up to 15,000' fighters pledge allegiance to terror horde
  • Leader of terror group known as Caucuses Emirate declared loyalty to ISIS
  • 'We need to unite... so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' he has said
  • Group operates in Russian republics of Chechnya, Daghestan, Ingushetia
  • It has killed hundreds in deadly terror attacks on Russian soil since 2007
  • Eight million already live in ISIS territory across MIddle East, north Africa

29DB2DD700000578-3134206-Alliance_Aslan_Byutukayev_right_the_leader_of_a_deadly_terror_gr-a-26_1434967901109.jpg

Commander: Byutukayev (pictured) commands 'as many as 15,000' jihadi fighters - some of whom have already fought with ISIS in Iraq and Syria

ISIS opens a new front on Putin's doorstep

Last edited:
ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

We fire-bombed Dresden and Tokyo and nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW2. Maybe we have forgotten how to get an enemy to surrender.

You can't compare fighting ISIS wh fighting countries like Japan and Germany . They aren't standing armies .

Depending on how many innocent civilians are killed, this may well bite Russia in the ass. This is why Obama has been hesitant to go full scale into this mess.
Obama doesn't have a clue what he is doing. That's why he is hesitant.

While there are a lot of Americans screaming that we should have "boots on the ground", they all seem to forget how well that worked out for us when Bush put boots on the ground. Approximately 7000 of our best Americans came home in body bags. Another 50,000 or so have been handicapped for life. Now you might say all that was worth it if we had actually accomplished something, but we did not. We made things worse, so I'm not jumping up and down demanding that we put boots on the ground again, and make the same stupid mistake we made last time. On top of that, if we do put boots on the ground, we better damn well be prepared to keep them there for the next 100 years, because those people cannot govern themselves. That is why dictators like Saddam Hussein and Assad have ruled over them.

Word

We just had vets day . How many stories did we see about troops who came back all messed up .

Messing in the Mid East has never worked for us ! Gulf one was probably the best move BECAUSE we pulled back.

Depending on how many innocent civilians are killed, this may well bite Russia in the ass. This is why Obama has been hesitant to go full scale into this mess.

While there are a lot of Americans screaming that we should have "boots on the ground", they all seem to forget how well that worked out for us when Bush put boots on the ground. Approximately 7000 of our best Americans came home in body bags. Another 50,000 or so have been handicapped for life. Now you might say all that was worth it if we had actually accomplished something, but we did not. We made things worse, so I'm not jumping up and down demanding that we put boots on the ground again, and make the same stupid mistake we made last time. On top of that, if we do put boots on the ground, we better damn well be prepared to keep them there for the next 100 years, because those people cannot govern themselves. That is why dictators like Saddam Hussein and Assad have ruled over them.
If you do away with rules of engagement. Our troops could fight to win.

These are two completely different things.

Yes, it's how wars are won.

Dresden, Hiroshima, Tokyo.

There was a time when America won wars, the reason was that the cost of fucking with us was simply too high. ISIS has no problem with one to one killing. The message Russia is sending is that if they harbor ISIS, everyone dies. Behind every ISIS fighter are 500 Muslims providing logistical and moral support. Wars are won not by killing enemy fighters, but by breaking the will of the enemy to fight.

Forum List

Back