MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

If the shooter wasn't white -- would you wait to see what their motive is -- or would you already have moved on to "that is just how they are" generalizations?
Motive is very important... now we see who was at fault... it is the failing FBI that holds the responsibility for gun background checks and they have blown it over and over again... so many times one might think its purposeful.... find a crazy guy with a gun and let him be in hopes he will do something like this so we can scream gun control....

Last edited:
Then there should have been a mass party change in elected officials. How many can you name that switched?
Can you tell me why MLK said this about the GOP in 1964?

You won't -- but it's fun to see your bullshit talking points crumble in real time

FRTy8pIXEAcd7gz.jpg

And you don't state that the vast majority of those are suicides...and that Japan, China, South Korea, with their extreme gun control have higher suicide rates than we do.
The problem is...the majority of them don't try to kill 40 or 50 people before they commit suicide

If this guy had just shot himself without the murder of innocent people -- we would not be talking about it

But.....in the US......we have a lot of attention-starved little Divas who want to be infamous.....and also, mass shootings give folks like you the opportunuty to rail about Somalis, muslims, trans people, etc....

I read thru the entire thread (mostly for entertainment). The typicl crazed posts of certain Leftist never disappoint. IgnorantCare, crazyfranc, mealymouthedsealy always top the list of ridiculous postings, and they did not disappoint in this thread. I knew when I saw Maine in the thread title that Care would pop up and produce massive entertaiment of stupidity. WINNING!

The problem is...the majority of them don't try to kill 40 or 50 people before they commit suicide

If this guy had just shot himself without the murder of innocent people -- we would not be talking about it

But.....in the US......we have a lot of attention-starved little Divas who want to be infamous.....and also, mass shootings give folks like you the opportunuty to rail about Somalis, muslims, trans people, etc....

We should send the shooters to Death Row to go up and down the isle shooting as many as they can in 2 minutes. We could sell time. We could put it on TV. When the light turns green you can go in and cellblock D1. Why shoot up decent people?

Motive is very important... now we see who was at fault... it is the failing FBI that holds the responsibility for gun background checks and they have blown it over and over again... so many times one might thing its purposeful.... find a crazy guy with a gun and let him be in hopes he will do something like this so we can scream gun control....
Aren't background checks a function of gun control?

Also, I recall quite a few conservatives having a hissy fit about guns being taken away from mentally ill people....in fact, one of the first things your cult leader did in office was make it easier for mentally ill people to get guns:

"President Trump signed a measure into law Tuesday that rescinds an Obama-era rule aimed at blocking gun sales to certain mentally ill people. NPR's Jessica Taylor reported, "Republicans argued it infringed upon Second Amendment rights by denying due process." Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, a leading supporter of the rule's repeal, has stated that "if a specific individual is likely to be violent due to the nature of their mental illness, then the government should have to prove it."

What would be the proof besides the dead bodies he left in his wake?

We should send the shooters to Death Row to go up and down the isle shooting as many as they can in 2 minutes. We could sell time. We could put it on TV. When the light turns green you can go in and cellblock D1. Why shoot up decent people?
Meanwhile, in real life.....the rest of us are more interested in ACTUAL SOLUTIONS instead of the delusional fantasies of right-wingers

But Conservatives are very unserious people which is why most of their policies and solutions suck

Aren't background checks a function of gun control?

Also, I recall quite a few conservatives having a hissy fit about guns being taken away from mentally ill people....in fact, one of the first things your cult leader did in office was make it easier for mentally ill people to get guns:

"President Trump signed a measure into law Tuesday that rescinds an Obama-era rule aimed at blocking gun sales to certain mentally ill people. NPR's Jessica Taylor reported, "Republicans argued it infringed upon Second Amendment rights by denying due process." Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, a leading supporter of the rule's repeal, has stated that "if a specific individual is likely to be violent due to the nature of their mental illness, then the government should have to prove it."

What would be the proof besides the dead bodies he left in his wake?

nice try Bipp. If it was a big deal we all would have heard about it. Your manufactured BS is not of interest to normal people.

Meanwhile, in real life.....the rest of us are more interested in ACTUAL SOLUTIONS instead of the delusional fantasies of right-wingers

But Conservatives are very unserious people which is why most of their policies and solutions suck

One partial solution is to ARM all the good guys. This guy could have been taken down early on. Lockdown the schools. Make it clear the teachers are armed along with other school personall. hope that helps. LOCK the DOORS as was not done just recently in UVALADE TX.

Face it. BIG GOVT always failed. As one poster above theorized...almost as-if these incidents are intentionally allowed to go on? Like they need/want excuses to confiscate all guns.

Chicago has been run exclusively by democrats for decades. You would know that if you consumed real news.
What is a conservative LEGISLATIVE policy that would drastically reduce crime -- and tell me why this doesn't work in conservative cities like Oklahoma City or Omaha?

Meanwhile, in real life.....the rest of us are more interested in ACTUAL SOLUTIONS...
if that were the case, you'd suggest "solutions" that do not infringe upon the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms.

See, the enshrinement of constitutional rights - necessarily and intentionally - takes certain policy choices off the table; if you aren't willing to recognize this, you aren't interested in actual solutions.

You just want to limit the right to keep and bear arms as much as you can, and you don't give a hoot in hell what the constitution says.

One partial solution is to ARM all the good guys. This guy could have been taken down early on. Lockdown the schools. Make it clear the teachers are armed along with other school personall. hope that helps. LOCK the DOORS as was not done just recently in UVALADE TX.
There are more guns in this country than anywhere on Earth by far -- but we obviously aren't safer?

So when does this gun-owner threshold kick in? A billion guns, 40 trillion, when?

What is a conservative LEGISLATIVE policy that would drastically reduce crime -- and tell me why this doesn't work in conservative cities like Oklahoma City or Omaha?

Frankly, wherever you have massive quantities of Blacks....you have massive crime. Do the math. Out in CA, wherever you have pockets of Latino, Mexicans, illegals etc. you have Crime.

if that were the case, you'd suggest "solutions" that do not infringe upon the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms.

See, the enshrinement of constitutional rights - necessarily and intentionally - takes certain policy choices off the table; if you aren't willing to recognize this, you aren't interested in actual solutions.

You just want to limit the right to keep and bear arms as much as you can.
I am against gun control laws.....since gun control laws were created to disarm black folks....

There is no solution to gun crimes that gun control laws will fix.....

There are more guns in this country than anywhere on Earth by far -- but we obviously aren't safer?

So when does this gun-owner threshold kick in? A billion guns, 40 trillion, when?

Open carry. No Gun Free zones. would be a good start. Not much BS seems to go on in ARIZONA where many are armed. But even there they have Gun free zones. I need to get to work now. I just came in to read the BS from the board stooges. I enjoy their pathetic nonstop nonsense. They never disappoint.

Frankly, wherever you have massive quantities of Blacks....you have massive crime. Do the math. Out in CA, wherever you have pockets of Latino, Mexicans, illegals etc. you have Crime.
Ok...so, the solution is what again?

Should we ban blacks? If so, which candidate is going to be the one to do it?

Because saying "but but the blacks" on on random message boards may make your insecurities feel better about yourself, but it aint a solution

Forum List

Back