MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Ok...so, the solution is what again?

Should we ban blacks? If so, which candidate is going to be the one to do it?

Because saying "but but the blacks" on on random message boards may make your insecurities feel better about yourself, but it aint a solution

I said back in Obiden 1.0.....it will take a door to door ILLINOS STATE Guard to go round up all Felons and illegal weapons in CHICAGO. The ghetto areas will have to be swept to stop the TEN shooting per night (2 dead everyday). Decent Blacks would cheer it. I was lambasted. OBiden did nothing for 8 dreadful years.

Big problems require big action. I am a doer. I would get things done. USA has the tooling.

You sure don’t. At least none that make sense or which are based on honesty.
Tax the rich again and invest in America again.... Where am I wrong? Your media is a bad anti-American joke....your comment is also a bad joke....any actual argument? Background check SYSTEM, ban military style weapons, 30 million is already way too many....

He also wouldn't be getting much of that welfare that Negroes love so much.

They would just steal his clothes and dump his body in a hole as soon as he started babbling about Whitey Bad N Stuff'. The aid trucks always show up on time and the flour is always still good, so they don't need his stupid ass running around fucking it all up.

Irrelevant, brainwashed functional moron...The GOP has the national power, giving us the worst inequality poverty and homelessness ever anywhere by far in the modern world DUHHHHH
And democrats have had exclusive control over Chicago for decades, as well as the country multiple times, yet you pretend the GOP has been running Chicago. Do you not realize how utterly, completely stupid that sounds?

You complain that democrats are useless, won't do anything because they're afraid a Republican might look at them sideways, but keep voting for them because THIS time it'll be different. You're a strange little creature, aren't you?

Can you tell me why MLK said this about the GOP in 1964?

You won't -- but it's fun to see your bullshit talking points crumble in real time

View attachment 849449
Well, let's see, I was born in 1964 and never met MLK, so there's one really, really big reason why I won't satisfy your curiosity. Sorry, but if you want me to tell you why an historical figure that I never met said something, I'm afraid you're just plain out of luck and will have to go somewhere in your echo chamber to find the answer. I would suggest talking with someone who actually knew MLK and was around when he made that statement. That way, you're more likely to get an accurate answer. But be careful because a lot of people would LIKE to claim they knew him, and never did. One thing to look out for, age. If they are less than bout 75 years old, they either never met MLK or were too young to really understand why he made that statement. Check their bonafides to be sure. A photograph of them with MLK in a casual setting is a help, along with a written statement from one of his descendants that person in question really did know him. You know, things like that.

Just make sure you're getting the real story. There are a lot of people who would like to hijack MLK's quotes for their own purposes.

Tax the rich again and invest in America again.... Where am I wrong? Your media is a bad anti-American joke....your comment is also a bad joke....any actual argument? Background check SYSTEM, ban military style weapons, 30 million is already way too many....

What TAX do you apply on the RICH that would generate any meaningful FED TAX revenue?

Correction: what you mean is CONFISCATE Accumulated Wealth. How do you go about that?

Here's the problem......if this guy has a political affliliation; it still doesn't mean he did this because of his afflilation...I know that is hard for some folks to conceive, since they bend themselves into pretzels to blame any and everything on "Liberals" or "gays"

But.......if you truly care about his affliliation, you may want to know that Elon has scrubbed this guy's account in record speed..funny how that works...but the internet always keep the receipts

Funny shit you should address the leftist who claimed he was MAGA

More Guns! More Guns! More Guns!
There are hundreds of millions of guns already out there and you will never get rid of them all, so how do YOU propose to fight the mental illness we're seeing that causes people to go berserk and kill random strangers? Thought exercise: take away all the guns, have you stopped the disease and desire to kill random strangers? I say no. Have you stopped the capability of ill people to kill random strangers? Again, I say no.

You greedy worthless idiot Leftest assholes think that "taxing the rich" is the solution to all your problems. You dumb fuck.

The MAGAt cult gives them permission to stop pretending to be decent human beings.

Progressives like you never really bothered to pretend. You are OPENLY evil.

Racist much? So disappointed that the Maine shooter wasn't a black person? Well, he was MALE. Why are MALES so violent?

I'd have been amazed if he was...there simply aren't many black people in Maine. (Population is ~94% white.)

Aren't background checks a function of gun control?

Also, I recall quite a few conservatives having a hissy fit about guns being taken away from mentally ill people....in fact, one of the first things your cult leader did in office was make it easier for mentally ill people to get guns:

"President Trump signed a measure into law Tuesday that rescinds an Obama-era rule aimed at blocking gun sales to certain mentally ill people. NPR's Jessica Taylor reported, "Republicans argued it infringed upon Second Amendment rights by denying due process." Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, a leading supporter of the rule's repeal, has stated that "if a specific individual is likely to be violent due to the nature of their mental illness, then the government should have to prove it."

What would be the proof besides the dead bodies he left in his wake?

Have someone explain the concept of due process to you.

Can you tell me why MLK said this about the GOP in 1964?

You won't -- but it's fun to see your bullshit talking points crumble in real time

View attachment 849449

He was wrong.....he backed Lyndon Johnson, a known racist who fought against every single Civil Rights act when he was in congress....

He did not support the Civil Rights here Barry Goldwater.......

And black children have been dying in the 10s of thousands every year since.....

The two men....Johson the racist, Goldwater the Civil Rights hero....MLK backed the racist.

Lyndon Johnson..

LBJ was in the klan...

LBJ’s Democratic Plantation › American Greatness
https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/02/lbjs-democratic-plantation/
there is a man who, according to a memo filed by FBI agent William Branigan, seems to have been in the Ku Klux Klan. This memo was only revealed in recent months, with the release of the JFK Files.

Lyndon Johnson opposed every civil rights proposal considered in his first 20 years as lawmaker

"He had been a congressman, beginning in 1937, for eleven years, and for eleven years he had voted against every civil rights bill –

against not only legislation aimed at ending the poll tax and segregation in the armed services but even against legislation aimed at ending lynching: a one hundred percent record," Caro wrote.

"Running for the Senate in 1948, he had assailed President" Harry "Truman’s entire civil rights program (‘an effort to set up a police state’)…Until 1957, in the Senate, as in the House, his record – by that time a twenty-year record – against civil rights had been consistent," Caro wrote.

=========

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/300432/party-civil-rights-kevin-d-williamson

The Party of Civil Rights

The depth of Johnson’s prior opposition to civil-rights reform must be digested in some detail to be properly appreciated.

In the House, he did not represent a particularly segregationist constituency (it “made up for being less intensely segregationist than the rest of the South by being more intensely anti-Communist,” as the New York Times put it), but Johnson was practically antebellum in his views.

Never mind civil rights or voting rights: In Congress, Johnson had consistently and repeatedly voted against legislation to protect black Americans from lynching.

As a leader in the Senate, Johnson did his best to cripple the Civil Rights Act of 1957; not having votes sufficient to stop it, he managed to reduce it to an act of mere symbolism by excising the enforcement provisions before sending it to the desk of President Eisenhower.

Johnson’s Democratic colleague Strom Thurmond nonetheless went to the trouble of staging the longest filibuster in history up to that point, speaking for 24 hours in a futile attempt to block the bill. The reformers came back in 1960 with an act to remedy the deficiencies of the 1957 act, and Johnson’s Senate Democrats again staged a record-setting filibuster.

In both cases, the “master of the Senate” petitioned the northeastern Kennedy liberals to credit him for having seen to the law’s passage while at the same time boasting to southern Democrats that he had taken the teeth out of the legislation.

Johnson would later explain his thinking thus: “These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

Read more at: The Party of Civil Rights

=============

Goldwater.....

Barry M. Goldwater: The Most Consequential Loser in American Politics

Goldwater treated all people the same. As a private citizen, he flew mercy missions to Navaho reservations, never asking for recognition or accepting payment. He felt that “the red man seemed as much—if not more—a part of Arizona and America as any white or black person.”[20] Moreover, a few weeks after Goldwater was discharged from the Army in November 1945, Democratic Arizona Governor Sidney Preston Osborn asked him to organize the Arizona Air National Guard. One of Goldwater’s first recommendations, soon approved, was to desegregate the unit. Goldwater’s integration of the state’s Air National Guard took place more than two years before President Harry Truman integrated the U.S. armed forces.

Goldwater was an early member of the Arizona chapters of both the NAACP and the National Urban League, even making up the latter’s operating deficit when it was getting started. Later as a Senator, he desegregated the Senate cafeteria in 1953, demanding that his black legislative assistant, Kathrine Maxwell, be served along with every other Senate employee after learning she had been denied service.

In the mid-1970s, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, investigating improper operations of the intelligence community in the United States, proposed that transcripts of the FBI tapes about Martin Luther King Jr.’s alleged indiscretions be published. An outraged Goldwater declared he would not be a party to destroying King’s reputation and strode out of the committee room. A fellow Senator recalled that Goldwater’s protest “injected some common sense into the proceedings,” and the electronic surveillance transcripts were not released.[21]

That his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was based on constitutional grounds and not political considerations was underscored in the final week of the fall campaign.

Speaking in Columbia, South Carolina, Goldwater condemned segregation and declared that government must treat “all men as equal in the arena of law and civil order.”[22] He pledged if elected President to implement all provisions of the act. His forthright pro-civil rights speech was televised on 87 stations throughout the South.

---

http://www.newsmax.com/John-Gizzi/B...ights-Act-San-Francisco/2014/07/18/id/583541/

As for the Republican nominee's position on the Civil Rights Act, Goldwater had said he would vote for passage if Section II on public accommodations and Section VII on equal employment opportunity were removed. With his view reinforced by a detailed memorandum from Phoenix lawyer and future Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Goldwater felt these sections were unconstitutional, were unenforceable without a federal police force, and would lead to the creation of racial quotas and affirmative action.

"He was absolutely right about [the two sections of the Civil Rights Act] and they did lead to precisely what Goldwater and most conservatives were afraid of," said Tom Winter, then executive editor of Human Events, who would join Ryskind as its co-owner a year later. As for the "extremism in the defense of liberty" speech, Winter recalled watching it from a San Francisco restaurant "and cheering it because it was clearly about freedom and fighting communism. I certainly didn't think it had anything to do with race."

https://freedomsjournalinstitute.org/uncategorized/urban-legend-goldwater-against-civil-rights/

More specifically, Goldwater had problems with title II and title VII of the 1964 bill. He felt that constitutionally the federal government had no legal right to interfere in who people hired, fired; or to whom they sold their products, goods and services. He felt that “power” laid in the various states, and with the people. He was a strong advocate of the tenth amendment. Goldwater’s constitutional stance did not mean he agreed with the segregation and racial discrimination practiced in the South. To the contrary, he fought against these kinds of racial divides in his own state of Arizona. He supported the integration of the Arizona National guard and Phoenix public schools.[4] Goldwater was, also, a member of the NAACP and the Urban League.[5]
His personal feelings about discrimination are enshrined in the congressional record where he states, “I am unalterably opposed to discrimination or segregation on the basis of race, color, or creed or on any other basis; not only my words, but more importantly my actions through years have repeatedly demonstrated the sincerity of my feeling in this regard…”[6]. And, he would continued to holdfast to his strongly felt convictions that constitutionally the federal government was limited in what it could do, believing that the amoral actions of those perpetuating discrimination and segregation would have to be judged by those in that community. Eventually, the states government and local communities would come to pressure people to change their minds. Goldwater’s view was that the civil disobedience by private citizens against those business establishments was more preferable than intervention by the feds. He, optimistically, believed that racial intolerance would soon buckle under the economic and societal pressure.

What TAX do you apply on the RICH that would generate any meaningful FED TAX revenue?

Correction: what you mean is CONFISCATE Accumulated Wealth. How do you go about that?
That's exactly what he means. Anyone with half a brain knows that no one paid those extreme tax rates in the 50's, except on maybe a very small percentage of their income. They also know that the wealthy are not stupid and will make sure that the bulk of their income is shielded from taxation. In the most extreme cases, they simply uproot and move to another country that doesn't seek to punish them.

I always like to tell a pro-taxer, "Sure, let's bring back the high tax rates, but make sure we also bring back all the loopholes. It would be nice to deduct credit card interest again". For some reason, they don't have a lot of enthusiasm for those measures all of a sudden.

There are hundreds of millions of guns already out there and you will never get rid of them all, so how do YOU propose to fight the mental illness we're seeing that causes people to go berserk and kill random strangers? Thought exercise: take away all the guns, have you stopped the disease and desire to kill random strangers? I say no. Have you stopped the capability of ill people to kill random strangers? Again, I say no.
What is needed to kill is the will to kill! I don't see that happening.

Forum List

Back