Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

That's what the man in the street says too. There are so many guns in america that i too need a gun to protect myself and my family. Esp since i don't live in a gated community like the rich do.

There is nothing that the Clintons, Bush's and Obamas would like in this world as being able to walk around in public without a shield of Secret Service agents. Its called having a normal life

The need for Secret Service protection is something our society forces on them....it is not something they are demanding of us
No one wants to kill a president once they are no longer president.

What would make you think that?
Has it ever happened? No.

And 4 of the 5 presidents shot, while serving as president, were republican.

What does party have to do with it? We need to protect our Presidents with Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Ford and Reagan being shot

We are a threat to our Presidents. They need to be protected from our society. The need for constant protection is a burden on them and their families...it is not a "gift" we are giving them

Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Only because you, like them, want others to give up their guns, but won't give up your own. No worries, I will defend your right to keep your substitute penis!

That's what the man in the street says too. There are so many guns in america that i too need a gun to protect myself and my family. Esp since i don't live in a gated community like the rich do.

There is nothing that the Clintons, Bush's and Obamas would like in this world as being able to walk around in public without a shield of Secret Service agents. Its called having a normal life

The need for Secret Service protection is something our society forces on them....it is not something they are demanding of us

What does party have to do with it? We need to protect our Presidents with Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Ford and Reagan being shot

We are a threat to our Presidents. They need to be protected from our society. The need for constant protection is a burden on them and their families...it is not a "gift" we are giving them

Just because you have criminal/terrorist/assassin tendencies does not mean the rest of society shares your character flaw.

And that means it wont ever and no one wants to?
It's a pretty good indicator since we've had 44 presidents.

And how many had protection after office?

All of those who are still alive.

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

We have already lost enough Presidents to the second amendment

Washington and other Presidents were accosted and harrassed by armed citizens....yet didn't run out and ask for body guards. Indeed, in those days there were more firearms per capita than there are today...yet no President was assassinated until Lincoln...after he used plenty of arms himself to force the South to remain in the Union.

Washington and other Presidents were accosted and harrassed by armed citizens....yet didn't run out and ask for body guards. Indeed, in those days there were more firearms per capita than there are today...yet no President was assassinated until Lincoln...after he used plenty of arms himself to force the South to remain in the Union.

Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Ford, Reagan

Haven't we had enough?

I'll tell Obama and Hillary to disarm their security when Trump, Cruz and Carson.....and all the other clowns.....allow people who come to their stump speeches to carry.

I agree

Have bring your gun days

It is a lot easier for someone who has secret service protection to tell someone who lives in unprotected danger to give up their guns.

Who has told you to give up your gun? Are you a felon or a crazy?

Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Ford, Reagan

Haven't we had enough?

Please. I got no problem with a reasonable level of security...but what they have now is so fking far overboard we might as well stick crowns on their heads. In fact, I don't think the Queen of England has the security these pussies have these days.

Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves.

Prison Planet.com » Matt Drudge Challenges Obama: Give Up Your Guns

oct 7 2015 As the White House prepares more executive orders on gun control, Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

During an impromptu appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge also called on Hillary Clinton to relinquish her armed bodyguards.
“They’re all armed themselves, or they all have that security around them themselves. They don’t have to worry about [danger.] I challenge Hillary, take away your Secret Service. Take it away now. Take away your Secret Service; dismiss them. Have no security around you; have no guns around you, Hillary. I dare you. I dare you,” said Drudge.
“Obama, same thing. Drop your guns, Obama. Take your Secret Service away, Obama. Take it all away. Leave the White House unguarded, Obama. Let everybody know there’s no guns on the White House grounds, Obama.”

Hypocrisy from the left. Do tell. :lol:

It is a lot easier for someone who has secret service protection to tell someone who lives in unprotected danger to give up their guns.

Who has told you to give up your gun? Are you a felon or a crazy?

Obama did. He pointed to England and the Australia as the ideal. One confiscated everyone's guns and the other outlawed them completely. Jeez dude...pay fucking attention. :D

He is dead on with this. Why do they get gun protection but we don't.
It's very unlikely that anyone, in a nation of gun nuts, wants to kill you, Sweetcheeks. Relax, you probably have all the protection you need and you can always tow your "house" to another trailer park should you need to...

If she moves her "house" to another trailer park someone else will move theirs in next to yours.

Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves.

Prison Planet.com » Matt Drudge Challenges Obama: Give Up Your Guns

oct 7 2015 As the White House prepares more executive orders on gun control, Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

During an impromptu appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge also called on Hillary Clinton to relinquish her armed bodyguards.
“They’re all armed themselves, or they all have that security around them themselves. They don’t have to worry about [danger.] I challenge Hillary, take away your Secret Service. Take it away now. Take away your Secret Service; dismiss them. Have no security around you; have no guns around you, Hillary. I dare you. I dare you,” said Drudge.
“Obama, same thing. Drop your guns, Obama. Take your Secret Service away, Obama. Take it all away. Leave the White House unguarded, Obama. Let everybody know there’s no guns on the White House grounds, Obama.”

Hypocrisy from the left. Do tell. :lol:

I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word.

Forum List

Back