Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

That first image of pyramids underwater is faked, an "artist's conception" type of thing.

The second is of a natural rock formation. Yes, nature does often make square blocks. I could show you some rock formations by me that look like perfect paving stones, yet they are entirely natural.

I do understand why you think Egyptians can't build. They were brown people, after all. The ancient aliens hypothesis is based on the belief that only white people are smart enough to build big things. You never see them hypothesizing about how aliens must have helped build Notre Dame Cathedral.

So, any other deniers want to jump on Frank's ancient aliens bandwagon? I'll point it out as an example of how if someone falls for one idiot conspiracy theory (denialism), they most likely fall for a bunch of idiot conspiracy theories.
Yawn.

Boring

Predictable

No thought

No insight

Full of vile and prejudice, hate and plain old fashion stupidity

So what did these “Egyptians” build AFTER they built the pyramids at Giza. Do you know?🗿

FACT: NO Lower Tropospheric Hot Spot exist.
That was debunked years ago.

Denialism can't survive exposure to the real world. That's why tommy's masters forbid him from reading anything outside of his cult bubble.

Why do you say politics is always bad for the environment? Politics created the Clean Air and Water Acts, politics created the EPA. Politics has elected people concerned about the environment. And the only effect of politics on the IPCC has been to tone down their early pronouncements.

It is true the 1970 Clean air and water act was badly needed because there was no concerted effort to do the right thing at the time to our great benefit.

However, Government has also passed pure garbage such as the EPA declaring war on CO2 calling it a he he .... ha ha ha.....hoo hoo a Pollutant, now that is pure stupidity since CO2 is a building block of life and part of the Photosynthesis process.

NASA tells us that the increase in atmospheric CO2 is making the planet healthier and more active biologically:

NASA

Apr 26, 2016

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds​

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

LINK

===

NASA

Nov 23, 2020

Greening of the Earth Mitigates Surface Warming​

A new study reports that increased vegetation growth during the recent decades, known as the “Greening Earth”, has a strong cooling effect on the land due to increased efficiency of heat and water vapor transfer to the atmosphere.​

A new study published in the journal Science Advances titled “Biophysical impacts of Earth greening largely controlled by aerodynamic resistance” reports that the entire land surface would have been much warmer without the cooling effect of increased green cover during the recent decades. The study used high-quality satellite data from NASA’s MODIS sensors and NCAR’s state-of-the-art numerical earth system model.

LINK

===

FACT: NO Hot Spot exist.

FACT: NO Positive Feedback Loop exist.

FACT: NO Climate Crisis exist.

That was debunked years ago.

Denialism can't survive exposure to the real world. That's why tommy's masters forbid him from reading anything outside of his cult bubble.

Where is the published paper?

The article goes on and on but no specific paper found.

That first image of pyramids underwater is faked, an "artist's conception" type of thing.

The second is of a natural rock formation. Yes, nature does often make square blocks. I could show you some rock formations by me that look like perfect paving stones, yet they are entirely natural.

I do understand why you think Egyptians can't build. They were brown people, after all. The ancient aliens hypothesis is based on the belief that only white people are smart enough to build big things. You never see them hypothesizing about how aliens must have helped build Notre Dame Cathedral.

So, any other deniers want to jump on Frank's ancient aliens bandwagon? I'll point it out as an example of how if someone falls for one idiot conspiracy theory (denialism), they most likely fall for a bunch of idiot conspiracy theories.
Well, it seems your reaction is to simply impune any information. If everything is doctored in your world it isn’t worth our time. Like underwater cart tracks from the island of Marta to Greece under the Mediterranean. You would just make up something to satisfy your lies! Videos are tampered, photos are cropped, historical reviews are made up!

Yeah, discuss with a demofk like you isn’t worth one’s time

I don't see anyone else jumping on your AncientAliens bandwagon. You're all alone with this one.
See? Why should I insult you when you do a FANTASTIC job all by yourself?

I never said aliens.

The one indisputable fact that even Hawass will admit to is that these “Egyptian” building skills declined precipitously after they “built” Giza

I though people got smarter and better at things

Yawn.

Boring

Predictable

No thought

No insight

Full of vile and prejudice, hate and plain old fashion stupidity

So what did these “Egyptians” build AFTER they built the pyramids at Giza. Do you know?🗿

They started filling in The King's Valley ... among several other sites during their later history ... what humans usually do with their deceased kings ... we're buring Jimmy Carter here soon, watch and learn ...

They started filling in The King's Valley ... among several other sites during their later history ... what humans usually do with their deceased kings ... we're buring Jimmy Carter here soon, watch and learn ...
So wait, Giza is a tomb? Really??!

I’m so eager to watch and learn!

See? Why should I insult you when you do a FANTASTIC job all by yourself?

I never said aliens.

The one indisputable fact that even Hawass will admit to is that these “Egyptian” building skills declined precipitously after they “built” Giza

I though people got smarter and better at things
That’s why some geologists think life was destroyed once, technology was lost rather than handed down

"In the first 11 months of 1998, there were major floods in China, Peru, and California, enormous damage from Hurricane Mitch in Central America, record-breaking heat waves in Texas, and extensive drought and fires in Indonesia; weather-related property losses were estimated at over $89 billion, tens of thousands of lives were lost, and hundreds of thousands of people were displaced."

How is this not repeatable? ... I'm not saying it has been repeated ... just that it is repeatable ... what are weather-related property damage costs for 2022? ... it's either above $89m, below $89m ... or exactly the same as $89m ...

Oh ... right ... brown people ... they don't count ...

You call that science? That is called history. Try reading some. The reality is the last century has been THE most stable, meteorologically, in the last 1000 years.

So what's the endgame for the deniers here? They have to know their dumb propaganda isn't sustainable. The upcoming El Nino will break all the high temperature records, and with it any remaining shreds of denier credibility.

It's already starting. While still in a negative ENSO phase, sea surface temperatures are the warmest they've ever been in the historical record. Imagine what's going to happen when El Nino arrives.

So what's the endgame for the deniers here? They have to know their dumb propaganda isn't sustainable. The upcoming El Nino will break all the high temperature records, and with it any remaining shreds of denier credibility.

It's already starting. While still in a negative ENSO phase, sea surface temperatures are the warmest they've ever been in the historical record. Imagine what's going to happen when El Nino arrives.

University of Maine says what?

Forum List

Back