Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

WOW ... It took you 18 months to figure out this zinger? ... that's really lame dude ...

I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what I was talking about, and less time trying to figure out your stupidity ...

HAW HAW ...

[spoiling the next 196,364 HAW's]

Made you look ... ha ha ...

.. HAW HAW ...

I don't read every

single

to

every post

I only saw your reply yesterday

main-qimg-f02f7b20c9a1606556997c2169226920-lq

Why? Why? Why did they build that?? How did they know how much relief the chamber would require

And if your Egyptians actually built this...why do NOTHING for the next 4,000 years?

Thawing or breaking apart because of it being old ice? You know old ice cracks? You realize that the Titanic hit an iceberg off of greenland right? Ice bergs have existed since Ice shelves formed. Again, old ice in sheets will crack because of drying out!!!! hahahahhahahahahahaha, you don't know shit.
You obviously know way less than you think you do. Age has nothing to do with cracking or calving.

They're not melting though, they are cracking from the cold and drying out!

This "calving," as the break-away of icebergs is known, came after years of cracks naturally forming on the ice sheet. The final blow occurred when a crack called Chasm-1 fully broke through the entire layer of ice.
Sure why believe scientists when I have an anonymous internet source to go by.

I don't read every

single

to

every post

I only saw your reply yesterday

main-qimg-f02f7b20c9a1606556997c2169226920-lq

Why? Why? Why did they build that?? How did they know how much relief the chamber would require

And if your Egyptians actually built this...why do NOTHING for the next 4,000 years?

Just don't expect a rational response after so long ... you chose to respond to a post from a year and a half ago ... I could have gotten pregnant and had a baby in that much time ... if I had a womb ...

Do you remember the OP? ... did you know the Keeling Facility has been down for the past three months? ... Mauna Loa fucking ERUPTED !!! ... damn near covered the fool CO2 detectors with HOT MOLTEN LAVA ...

Who thinks the WORLD'S LARGEST VOLCANO is a good place for CO2 detectors? ...

Just don't expect a rational response after so long ... you chose to respond to a post from a year and a half ago ... I could have gotten pregnant and had a baby in that much time ... if I had a womb ...

Do you remember the OP? ... did you know the Keeling Facility has been down for the past three months? ... Mauna Loa fucking ERUPTED !!! ... damn near covered the fool CO2 detectors with HOT MOLTEN LAVA ...

Who thinks the WORLD'S LARGEST VOLCANO is a good place for CO2 detectors? ...

IPCC does

Greenland's largest ice sheet is thawing at a much higher rate than expected, a new study has revealed, suggesting it will add six times more water to the rising sea levels than previously thought. And the trend may not be limited to Greenland, scientists worry.

Scientists once thought the East Antarctic ice sheet, which contains enough water to raise sea levels 52m (170ft), was stable. But now its ice shelves are beginning to melt.

Greenland's largest ice sheet is thawing at a much higher rate than expected, a new study has revealed, suggesting it will add six times more water to the rising sea levels than previously thought. And the trend may not be limited to Greenland, scientists worry.

Scary! How much melted so far? How much is left?

Scary! How much melted so far? How much is left?
If it’s already melting, why hasn’t Miami disappeared?

The keys?

Forum List

Back