Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

I explained why I thought your evidence did not support your hypothesis and then asked you two more questions which, if you still believed your hypothesis
You thought?

You gave an opinion without support, and then redirect to him? It isn’t how it works, your opinions aren’t fact in case you don’t know that. Support your post with evidence that debunked his!

and what? So?
images

well sure it matters. I want to know where sea level has increased? Here's a video of where it was reported the Hudson river would overflow and take out a NY street (6:32 of the video)! From decades ago. Not true. Do you think if the arctic ice melts the sea will rise? hahahahahhahahhahaha I have confidence you do.

Ahh... Tucker Carlson. Where else would we go when we just want to ask some questions. That prediction, not shown or played from tape but as relayed by Tuck, was made in 1989, 34 years ago. I'm certain Tucker thinks that is sufficient to overthrow all the climate science conducted since but, sorry, I do not.

You thought?

You gave an opinion without support, and then redirect to him? It isn’t how it works, your opinions aren’t fact in case you don’t know that. Support your post with evidence that debunked his!
I provided references to support my case including data I obtained from YOUR FUCKING LINK. And, if you still believe your hypothesis, answer my two questions or explain why you cannot or choose not to.

well sure it matters. I want to know where sea level has increased? Here's a video of where it was reported the Hudson river would overflow and take out a NY street (6:32 of the video)! From decades ago. Not true. Do you think if the arctic ice melts the sea will rise? hahahahahhahahhahaha I have confidence you do.
Greenland's largest ice sheet is thawing at a much higher rate than expected, a new study has revealed, suggesting it will add six times more water to the rising sea levels than previously thought. And the trend may not be limited to Greenland, scientists worry.

Scientists once thought the East Antarctic ice sheet, which contains enough water to raise sea levels 52m (170ft), was stable. But now its ice shelves are beginning to melt.

You put forth a hypothesis: that humans haven't been responsible for the increasing levels of CO2 in our atmosphere. You attempted to support that hypothesis with evidence: that the dip in emissions during the pandemic wasn't visible on graphs of CO2 and other GHGs. I explained why I thought your evidence did not support your hypothesis and then asked you two more questions which, if you still believed your hypothesis, you needed to be able to answer. It was a reviewed study right there in front of you and you thought I was being anti-scientific.

Ummm, no. It is YOUR heroes who have put forth that hypothesis. Ice core data proves it is wrong.

Ummm, no. It is YOUR heroes who have put forth that hypothesis. Ice core data proves it is wrong.
jc456 says: "You gave an opinion without support, and then redirect to him? It isn’t how it works, your opinions aren’t fact in case you don’t know that. Support your post with evidence that debunked his!"

jc456 says: "You gave an opinion without support, and then redirect to him? It isn’t how it works, your opinions aren’t fact in case you don’t know that. Support your post with evidence that debunked his!"

It is the position of the climatological mafia that everything happening now is somehow different from every other time.

Thus it is THEM who have to prove it.

That's how the scientific method works.

Greenland's largest ice sheet is thawing at a much higher rate than expected, a new study has revealed, suggesting it will add six times more water to the rising sea levels than previously thought. And the trend may not be limited to Greenland, scientists worry.
Thawing or breaking apart because of it being old ice? You know old ice cracks? You realize that the Titanic hit an iceberg off of greenland right? Ice bergs have existed since Ice shelves formed. Again, old ice in sheets will crack because of drying out!!!! hahahahhahahahahahaha, you don't know shit.

I provided references to support my case including data I obtained from YOUR FUCKING LINK. And, if you still believe your hypothesis, answer my two questions or explain why you cannot or choose not to.
You put forth a hypothesis: that humans haven't been responsible for the increasing levels of CO2 in our atmosphere. You attempted to support that hypothesis with evidence: that the dip in emissions during the pandemic wasn't visible on graphs of CO2 and other GHGs. I explained why I thought your evidence did not support your hypothesis and then asked you two more questions which, if you still believed your hypothesis, you needed to be able to answer. It was a reviewed study right there in front of you and you thought I was being anti-scientific.
Where? Where's your link for support? I provided your post.

"However, while carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions fell by 5.4 percent in 2020 compared to the previous year, the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere continued to grow at about the same rate as in preceding years."

Where is your source that shows it down by 54%
However, while carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions fell by 5.4 percent in 2020 compared to the previous year, the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere continued to grow at about the same rate as in preceding years. While the drop in emissions was significant, the growth in atmospheric concentrations of CO2 was within the normal range of year-to-year variation caused by natural processes. Also, the ocean did not absorb as much carbon dioxide from the atmosphere as it has in recent years, probably due to the reduced pressure of carbon dioxide in the air at the ocean’s surface.

From your link? Big word Fell, and then another big phrase While the drop in emissions was significant, CO2 was normal in range of year to year variation. I'm not seeing your argument dude.

Scientists once thought the East Antarctic ice sheet, which contains enough water to raise sea levels 52m (170ft), was stable. But now its ice shelves are beginning to melt.
They're not melting though, they are cracking from the cold and drying out!

This "calving," as the break-away of icebergs is known, came after years of cracks naturally forming on the ice sheet. The final blow occurred when a crack called Chasm-1 fully broke through the entire layer of ice.

How's it melting in Antarctica?

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the Egyptians to have built Giza. Never mind the logistics involved in cutting, carving, transporting and PERFECTLY placing 2.5 MILLION blocks. The engineering on the interior, the Kings Chamber for example, is realistically beyond our capabilities. The stones in the ceiling are 70 tons and they were raised several hundred feet into place.

It’s actually laughably that “scholars” still cling to the impossible notion that our recent ancestors, with deer antlers, stone tools and bronze chisels made Giza.

WOW ... It took you 18 months to figure out this zinger? ... that's really lame dude ...

I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what I was talking about, and less time trying to figure out your stupidity ...

HAW HAW ...

[spoiling the next 196,364 HAW's]

Made you look ... ha ha ...

.. HAW HAW ...

Forum List

Back