Maureen O'Hara - RIP

It's a nice change for all of us to be part of a thread and not squabble over stupid politics.

I sooo agree. I was thinking the same thing....one thing is certain, politics aside...everyone should admire and celebrate America's movie history....for it is the thing of which dreams were made. TMC is doing a tribute to Movie Moguls and its soo good to watch and see just how intriguing these brilliant men were of there era.
. I like that TMC is bringing back old classics on Sunday's at selected movie theatres. I've always wondered why more movies weren't rerelease in theatres.

It's a nice change for all of us to be part of a thread and not squabble over stupid politics.

I sooo agree. I was thinking the same thing....one thing is certain, politics aside...everyone should admire and celebrate America's movie history....for it is the thing of which dreams were made. TMC is doing a tribute to Movie Moguls and its soo good to watch and see just how intriguing these brilliant men were of there era.
. I like that TMC is bringing back old classics on Sunday's at selected movie theatres. I've always wondered why more movies weren't rerelease in theatres.

I agree but if I can talk my wife into an 80 inch top of the line TV I'll be that much happier.:disbelief:

A lot of these theater owner want the block buster money.....but awhile back we had the Wizard of Oz shown and it was packed with people, so maybe there's something to this old is the new hits thing, eh?

370px-McLintock%21_4.jpg

Her TV and film credits are amazing. Check them out @ Maureen O'Hara filmography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Almost impossible to pick a "best".

Forum List

Back