Maxine Waters Denies Ever Calling For Trump’s Impeachment

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
“Should we wait to call for impeachment until we have the answers to…some of the questions?” host Melvin asked the congresswoman.

“I have not called for impeachment,” Waters responded.

“Here’s what I’ve said. I’ve said that we need the information, we need to connect the dots, we need the facts in order to do the impeachment. "

Maxine Waters Denies Calling For Trump's Impeachment... That's When The Video Comes Out

And the hits just keep coming.

Holy shit...when PELOSI tells a fellow Democrat to slow her roll, you know the bitch is crazy.

“I don’t respect this president,” Waters said. “I don’t trust this president. He’s not working in the best interests of the American people. I will fight every day until he is impeached!”

She then led the crowd in a chant of “Impeach 45!” after promising to impeach the president.

Rep. Maxine Waters is having a moment https://t.co/xWomeI6Ism pic.twitter.com/GHiGF8Hmil

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) April 18, 2017

In February, Waters said that her “greatest desire” is to impeach Trump.

“I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment,” she said.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was forced to downplay Waters’ relentless insistence that Trump must be impeached in February.

“[There] are grounds for displeasure and unease in the public about the performance of this president … that is not grounds for impeachment,” Pelosi said in response to Waters’ statement.

Trump has not done anything worth impeaching him for yet, that we know of.

If he communicated directly or indirectly with Putin during the campaign that would be impeachable. But so far there is no evidence at all.

:banghead: I don't get it, I just don't get how all the Dems all across the country, had their brains fall right out of their heads

Actually it speaks to her constituency. They are illiterate and politically unaware of anything except what Dem leaders tell them.

If he communicated directly or indirectly with Putin during the campaign that would be impeachable.

WRONG. Plain and simple. There is NO CRIME in communicating with a foreign leader. You will have to show there was something unethical or illegal planned or orchestrated as a result of communication. Simply communicating, directly or indirectly, is not enough to rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. SORRRY!

If he communicated directly or indirectly with Putin during the campaign that would be impeachable.

WRONG. Plain and simple. There is NO CRIME in communicating with a foreign leader. You will have to show there was something unethical or illegal planned or orchestrated as a result of communication. Simply communicating, directly or indirectly, is not enough to rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. SORRRY!

I do agree with you......but it also raises the question of why so many of Trumps cabinet picks have been either booted &/or under heavy scrutiny for any type of communication with Russia. Has there been any proof of wrong-doing?

Trump has not done anything worth impeaching him for yet, that we know of.

If he communicated directly or indirectly with Putin during the campaign that would be impeachable. But so far there is no evidence at all.
So tell me why talking to a foreign leader is an impeachable offense?

You do know that before Bill Clinton ever ran, he was groomed at a Bilderburg meeting and told what to do, right?

Do you even know why he was given a Rhodes Scholarship? It sure as hell had nothing to do with his grades. Maybe it was to chase women?

I do agree with you......but it also raises the question of why so many of Trumps cabinet picks have been either booted &/or under heavy scrutiny for any type of communication with Russia. Has there been any proof of wrong-doing?

Both the Democrats and the Republicans have had dealing with organized crime. The Russian organized crime is the most deadly, far worse than either the Italians, Greek or Israeli. If you are waiting for answers, you will be waiting a long ass time. :badgrin:

"
“Should we wait to call for impeachment until we have the answers to…some of the questions?” host Melvin asked the congresswoman.

“I have not called for impeachment,” Waters responded.

“Here’s what I’ve said. I’ve said that we need the information, we need to connect the dots, we need the facts in order to do the impeachment. "

Maxine Waters Denies Calling For Trump's Impeachment... That's When The Video Comes Out

And the hits just keep coming.
/--- Her base believes her.
Ahmad call me crazy.jpg

Holy shit...when PELOSI tells a fellow Democrat to slow her roll, you know the bitch is crazy.

“I don’t respect this president,” Waters said. “I don’t trust this president. He’s not working in the best interests of the American people. I will fight every day until he is impeached!”

She then led the crowd in a chant of “Impeach 45!” after promising to impeach the president.

Rep. Maxine Waters is having a moment https://t.co/xWomeI6Ism pic.twitter.com/GHiGF8Hmil

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) April 18, 2017

In February, Waters said that her “greatest desire” is to impeach Trump.

“I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment,” she said.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was forced to downplay Waters’ relentless insistence that Trump must be impeached in February.

“[There] are grounds for displeasure and unease in the public about the performance of this president … that is not grounds for impeachment,” Pelosi said in response to Waters’ statement.
IOW, Pelosi was in on the rigging, but they left Waters out of their plans.

Classic.

It's mostly bluster and political theater, mixed with a good helping of an administration unfamiliar with how leftist political apparatchiks operate. Flynn didn't resign because he talked to Russians, he failed to disclose information to Pence and it caused Pence to make an incorrect statement. Sessions recused himself, not because he talked to Russians but because any investigation into the campaign would be a conflict of interest because he worked on the campaign. Manafort had dealings with the Ukraine that could be viewed as a conflict of interest... had nothing to do with Russia. I'm not sure what the deal is with Carter Page. But every time something goes down with a Trump associate, all you hear from the Left is RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! TRUMP COLLUSION! RUSSIA! It's Saul Alinsky 101.

She argues if she is a veteran Alt Right neo-fascist winger.

Yeah, she is lying.

Forum List

Back