Maxine Waters has a history of hate

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
After the verdict of the Reginald Denny beating trial was released this is what she had to say since it happened in her district. To hell with the evidence that was presented in court.
"This case should not be looked at in terms of who `won' or `lost,' " said U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, whose district includes South-Central. "Rather, it should be seen as a case that has caused us all to reassess the criminal justice system, our neighbors, and our relationships to one another."
Angst And Elation In L.a. After Verdict

The level of "hate" of any politician seems to take a back seat when the biggest "hater" in politics sits in the oval office. Every day our 'President' picks and chooses who he will hate that day. Sorry son, right wingers have lost all credibility when it comes to this.....

The level of "hate" of any politician seems to take a back seat when the biggest "hater" in politics sits in the oval office. Every day our 'President' picks and chooses who he will hate that day. Sorry son, right wingers have lost all credibility when it comes to this.....
Hate you call fighting back hate?
the left ran circles around Bush he remained silent and pushed around
Trump is a fighter and pushes back you are now on notice the lefts days of terrorist acts are over

Trump is a fighter and pushes back you are now on notice the lefts days of terrorist acts are over
A 'fighter'?!?!? HA! Name calling and belittling is "fighting" in your world?! That's sad. He is the opposite of a fighter. He is a coward who will not argue based on merit, logic, or reason. I will grant you this, he IS a master manipulator who knows his audience. He knows his supporters don't really care about policy....therefore, he doesn't talk about it. Ironically, all Trump supporters really stand for is hatred.....hatred of anyone who dares challenge them.

Trump is the classic bully....who whines and cries when people have the audacity to call him on his bull****.

A 'fighter'?!?!? HA! Name calling and belittling is "fighting" in your world?! That's sad. He is the opposite of a fighter. He is a coward who will not argue based on merit, logic, or reason. I will grant you this, he IS a master manipulator who knows his audience. He knows his supporters don't really care about policy....therefore, he doesn't talk about it. Ironically, all Trump supporters really stand for is hatred.....hatred of anyone who dares challenge them.

Trump is the classic bully....who whines and cries when people have the audacity to call him on his bull****.
Bush did none of that and look at where it got him
The left has never name called anyone LOL that's funny. face the fact 63 million Americans are pushing back and there is nothing you can do to stop it. We took the left playbook and the worm has turned.

You like all other lefties lie your ass off..

The hate has always been on the left,

from the days of slavery to today.

obongo was the one that went to a RACIST CHURCH for 20 years.

obongo was the one that said get it their face…

obongo was the one that said if they bring a knife we bring a gun…

The sane among us see it’s the left that’s attacking the Right

for their political beliefs.

Please keep it up because you are digging your own grave.

The OP has a history of hate.
I fvcking hate liberals and for good reason they hate America.
So tell me are you a booted old member here since you supposedly know me? membership june 2018?
:biggrin:oh baby, don't you remember me?
I see your join date of june 2018
so what did you get banned for?
You don't seem to see this community the way it is if you think people only leave when they're banned.

So tell me are you a booted old member here since you supposedly know me? membership june 2018?
You don't seem to see this community the way it is if you think people only leave when they're banned.
I left for a while but came back with the same membership
New membership would mean you are either banned or hiding something.

/----/ " the biggest "hater" in politics sits in the oval office."

I agree. Here's' a list of 10 things President Trump hates:
1.) Bad trade deals.
2.) Chink tariffs on US goods.
3.) High taxation.
4.) Weak military.
5.) Open borders.
6.) Fake News.
7.) Left wing judges especially those on the 9th Circus Court of Appeals.
10.) Regressive enviro laws that hurt America.

Ypu americans are so i tellectual. *yawn

your deflection is noted

Maxine Waters, with a an IQ of about 60, is the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays.

Maxine Waters, being full of mindless hate, is the moral compass of the Democrat Party nowadays.

Her and Sheila Jackson Lee should be the Democrat Party's Presidential ticket in 2020. Two hate mongering dumbass bitches. Represents the party very well.

Maxine Waters, with a an IQ of about 60, is the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays.

Maxine Waters, being full of mindless hate, is the moral compass of the Democrat Party nowadays.

Her and Sheila Jackson Lee should be the Democrat Party's Presidential ticket in 2020. Two hate mongering dumbass bitches. Represents the party very well.
Let's all make a donation for that presidential ticket lol

You like all other lefties lie your ass off..

The hate has always been on the left,

from the days of slavery to today.

obongo was the one that went to a RACIST CHURCH for 20 years.

obongo was the one that said get it their face…

obongo was the one that said if they bring a knife we bring a gun…

The sane among us see it’s the left that’s attacking the Right

for their political beliefs.

Please keep it up because you are digging your own grave.
"Obongo"?!?!?! Really?!?! What are we....10 years old?

Should be telling that in 8 years of the Obama Presidency....that is the best you can come up with for "hate" speech?! An insinuation about a church he went to and the usage of an idiom taken out of context?! Pathetic.

All I have to do is look at the current President's Twitter feed......

So you are a foreigner eh?

Off to ignore you go. Your opinion on our nation and its politics is both irrelevant & unwanted.

Goodbye

maxine waters is nothing but a low IQ RACIST Skank.

If not for being able to make a living as a race whore, maxine

would be turning tricks at the local homeless shelter.

On second thought she would starve to death at that…

The leather lizard faced Bitch is used to being able to

get away with anything because of her race…..

Trump treats all idiots the same and he is Bitch Slapping maxine silly…

Forum List

Back