Maxine Waters is the most intellectual Democrat in DC

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
In spite of being Weapons Grade Stupid.

Rep. Maxine Waters calls for a parental advisory when Trump appears on TV

A Complete Blithering Idiot said:
“Whenever he appears on TV there should be a disclaimer that says ‘This may be may not be acceptable for children,'” she said.

You have to stand in awe when faced with such asinine statements. One thing is for certain, it should be found as an insult that this is the best the DNC can offer when finding someone to represent the people of her district.

i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-25046261.png

These libstains are a laughing stock and an embarrassment to all mankind.

IMHO Not even close...
I suspect that most Democrats in D.C. wince every time Waters opens her mouth and then secretly pray that she falls down a flight of stairs or sumptin'.

IMHO Not even close...
I suspect that most Democrats in D.C. wince every time Waters opens her mouth and then secretly pray that she falls down a flight of stairs or sumptin'.

Well...

Thanks for pissing in my beer.

Technically democrooks are a lot like slinky's in that they're not good for much else beyond watching them tumble down stairs.

Geez you righties OF ALL PEOPLE can’t take a joke . She was zinging trump for his potty mouth and overall stupid crap he spews .

You constantly say “trump was just joking “.

Everyone should be warned when the perpetrator of Trump University is in the vicinity,

especially if he's making promises of a business nature.

IMHO Not even close...

Well...

Sorry Pete and I assure you I feel ashamed and consumed with self loathing for doing it. :(

“Whenever he appears on TV there should be a disclaimer that says ‘This may be may not be acceptable for children,'” she said.

You have to stand in awe when faced with such asinine statements. One thing is for certain, it should be found as an insult that this is the best the DNC can offer when finding someone to represent the people of her district.

Why don't you rent a sense of humor for the afternoon?

And to think that the smartest woman in the world, who didn't know her husband was cheating on her, and couldn't figure out how to work a blackberry and needed someone to drive her around, is now going to be 2nd fiddle to the next smartest woman in the world, Mad Maxine... Her voting base is proof positive to be a much lower grade of stupid than she is..

mad-maxine.jpg

Your title of this thread made me laugh in my coffee. Now I have to clean my screen! :)

And to think that the smartest woman in the world, who didn't know her husband was cheating on her, and couldn't figure out how to work a blackberry and needed someone to drive her around, is now going to be 2nd fiddle to the next smartest woman in the world, Mad Maxine... Her voting base is proof positive to be a much lower grade of stupid than she is..

mad-maxine.jpg

Who didn't know her husband was cheating on her, and needed someone to drive her around? Why are you being so mean to Melania?

IMHO Not even close...

Well...

Sorry Pete and I assure you I feel ashamed and consumed with self loathing for doing it. :(

I thought I was dripping with sarcasm, no harm done.

Regardless of whatever I may think of her, I can confidently say that Rep. Waters is a respectful enough woman that she'd likely ignore whatever sardonically vulgar tone be in your statement and instead graciously and politely thank you for saying such a complimentary thing on her behalf. Moreover, she's also humble enough not to think she's "the most intellectual Democrat in DC," and she's most especially not so braggadocious as to say that of herself.

Regardless of whatever I may think of her, I can confidently say that Rep. Waters is a respectful enough woman that she'd likely ignore whatever sardonically vulgar tone be in your statement and instead graciously and politely thank you for saying such a complimentary thing on her behalf. Moreover, she's also humble enough not to think she's "the most intellectual Democrat in DC," and she's most especially not so braggadocious as to say that of herself.

.​

th

.​

The average IQ of a Democrat nowadays is slightly below that of a door knob. Waters is the brain trust of the Democrat Party along with other Liberal geniuses like Shelia Jackson Lee.

Forum List

Back