Maxine Waters, the gift that keeps on giving.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Maxine Waters: Ben Carson 'doesn't care about people in public housing'

Waters also warned Carson that she would tough on him when he testifies before the House Committee on Financial Services, on which she is the ranking member.

“[If he] things that I am going to give him a pass, I am going to take his ass apart,” Waters said.

This woman is weapons grade stupid. It will be a delight to see her make a fool of herself again.

WatersIdjit.jpg

• Banned
First and foremost...it is difficult to have any confidence in a government where Maxine Waters is a ranking member of anything.

Very well said.

It's also scary to live among people insipid enough to elect her.

Waters also warned Carson that she would tough on him when he testifies before the House Committee on Financial Services, on which she is the ranking member.

“[If he] things that I am going to give him a pass, I am going to take his ass apart,” Waters said.

This woman is weapons grade stupid. It will be a delight to see her make a fool of herself again.

View attachment 136922
Your quote if fraudulent and proven to be a lie since it first appeared in 2001. Like so many rw lies, it keeps popping up and getting regurgitated every few years.

View attachment 136922

She is absolutely correct. What would a black man who grew up poor from a broken family know about poverty and HUD?

The LWNJ media loves her...so by osmosis, lefties do too.

So do we Republicans. As long as people like her keep talking, we'll keep winning.

"Folks, when an adversary starts making a fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is not get in the way."
Rush Limbaugh

View attachment 136922
Your quote if fraudulent and proven to be a lie since it first appeared in 2001. Like so many rw lies, it keeps popping up and getting regurgitated every few years.

It's about now, the article is dated July 3 ,2017. She talking about a future committee meeting.
It's pretty stupid to call someone who grew up in that environment, not knowing what HUD and all (forms of government limited assistance, barely able to make the money last till the end of each month) ,has done to them and the harmful effects that keep them poor and in those ghetto slums rather than helping them to get out of poverty.

Watch how Russian prankers made Maxine Waters believe Putin invaded Limpopo (an alleged country from Russian fairy tale) and talk to Congress about putting more sanctions on Russia.

Last edited:
It's about now, the article is dated July 3 ,2017. She talking about a future committee meeting.
It's pretty stupid to call someone who grew up in that environment, not knowing what HUD and all (forms of government limited assistance, barely able to make the money last till the end of each month) ,has done to them and the harmful effects that keep them poor and in those ghetto slums rather than helping them to get out of poverty.

Uh huh....please tell me what is wrong with this statement..... “You take somebody that has the right mindset, you take everything from them and put them on the street and I guarantee in a little while they’ll be right back up there,” he said in a SiriusXM radio interview in May. “And you take somebody with the wrong mindset, you can give them everything in the world, they’ll work their way right back down to the bottom.”

CNN.com - Transcripts

CARLSON: It's hard to argue with someone who has been touched by the great spirit.

Well, when you ask many of the people who came to the abortion rights march in Washington why they came, you got answers like these: to protect choice, for reproductive freedom, and, my personal favorite, to take a stands for women's lives, whatever that means. In other words, you didn't really get answers at all.

Well, to her credit, Maxine Waters, congresswoman and resident bomb thrower of California, didn't bother to behind hide behind such euphemisms while asked why she was there. This is what Maxine Waters said -- quote --
"I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion."

Well, think about that for a second.

(LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

CARLSON: It's one thing to support abortion. It's quite another to wish that your own mother had had an abortion.

(LAUGHTER)

CARLSON: Once again, Maxine Waters takes it to a whole different level.

CARVILLE: I think what Maxine was saying is, her mother didn't have a right to an abortion. I think the argument is between people who support abortion rights and people who don't. And because someone who supports abortion rights
(CROSSTALK)
TO ORDER A VIDEO OF THIS TRANSCRIPT, PLEASE CALL 800-CNN-NEWS OR USE OUR SECURE ONLINE ORDER FORM LOCATED AT www.fdch.com

Of course this is CNN, and it was fake news back then too.

Who said, maiMstream media? It is a real quote we all saw it!! Why shouldn't we use it even if it isn't. We can act just the same as you shitpiles do

Uh huh....please tell me what is wrong with this statement..... “You take somebody that has the right mindset, you take everything from them and put them on the street and I guarantee in a little while they’ll be right back up there,” he said in a SiriusXM radio interview in May. “And you take somebody with the wrong mindset, you can give them everything in the world, they’ll work their way right back down to the bottom.”

You tell us what is WRONG with it!!! The only thing I see is it would have been more accurate to replace WRONG with LEFT!!

Maxine Waters is the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays.

A great example of why the Democrats have lost 1,000 seat nationwide, the Congress and the Presidency.

View attachment 136922

This woman is :uhoh3:

upload_2017-7-4_16-3-29.png

This ^ the reaction to is this

upload2b4cbbce23.jpg

No one in this country is going to take things from the poor.
The idea is to make it work where they get out of poverty and into the middle class.
That means getting rid of crimes in inner city neighborhoods and helping them with education.
Which is happening.

No one in this country is going to take things from the poor.
The idea is to make it work where they get out of poverty and into the middle class.
That means getting rid of crimes in inner city neighborhoods and helping them with education.
Which is happening.

Who said anything about taking away from the poor?
And where in that statement does he refer to be against controlling crime and education?

Forum List

Back