Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

I just love it when people talk tough on the Internet...

Wicked Colon Jouster (Wicked Jester) thinks that they're tougher than they actually are.

Must be all the phosphor dot toughness has rotted their brain.
I can hold my own....No problem.

Walk in the park.

Besides, i'm not the one running off at the mouth inviting people to motorpools.

UncleJester likes to chest pound and think he's invincible just because he was in a Ranger Bat, but he's cowarding up now.
Cowarding up how, J-low?

You're a fuckin' cartoon, lil' man

Maybe you can join your fellow black racist buddy, Salt Jones. He's going to come to my neighborhood and kill all the white people, including me.

Yeah, you're real badasses alright!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

UncleJester likes to chest pound and think he's invincible just because he was in a Ranger Bat, but he's cowarding up now.
Cowarding up how, J-low?

Maybe you can join your fellow black racist buddy, Salt Jones. He's going to come to my neighborhood and kill all the white people, including me.

Your fight with Salt is your fight, don't use him to hide from me you coward, being in a Ranger Bat doesn't make you tough, you're a pretender and I'll prove it.

Cowarding up how, J-low?

Your fight with Salt is your fight, don't use him to hide from me you coward, being in a Ranger Bat doesn't make you tough, you're a pretender and I'll prove it.
Yeah, you do that J-low........You're a badass, we know........Gonna come through my computer screen and whoop ma' ass!

I'm shakin' in my flip flops, while takin' another swig o' Newcastle Ale here, buddy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cowarding up how, J-low?

Wow. So, are you a full time loser, or is this just your hobby?

With all due respect you are wasting your time arguing with libs.

They have no soul, will post anything without compunction just to get a rise,

and arnt worth spending one moment of your life responding to them.

One day they hate war, the next they love it, one day they hate racism, the next they love to use it.

They have no shame, its all about the destruction of aMerican exceptionalism at all cost.

They know they have to destroy this country to get what they want,

and that is all they know.

Cowarding up how, J-low?

flago how about sticking with your other basttles, you're an idiot to run from a fight and claim others have done that.. Jester like many others will knock you down another nouch or two.

Cowarding up how, J-low?

Wow. So, are you a full time loser, or is this just your hobby?
no he's one of thoise key board warriors who clams to be an army sargent:lol:

I applaud Maxine Waters.............

There cant be enough of these bomb throwers to me.........and the plain fact is, most of them are bomb throwing from hyper-left congressional districts but the shit gets aired country-wide!!!

For the next 16 months, roll out the Howard Dean's of the world...........daily if possible!!!

Go........go..........go..................:fu:

Barack-Obama---Hope-Action-Change-Campaign-Poster-6.jpg

Last edited:

There cant be enough of these bomb throwers to me.........and the plain fact is, most of them are bomb throwing from hyper-left congressional districts but the shit gets aired country-wide!!!

For the next 16 months, roll out the Howard Dean's of the world...........daily if possible!!!

Yes!! Go Waters!!

Yes!! Go Waters!!

Indeed...............

The k00ks historically have the political IQ's of a small soap dish. America rejects far left government for time and eternity...........and always will. Independents didnt sign up for this bomb throwing shit in 2008..........got hoodwinked, but thankfully have finally woken up. Every time far left assholes like Dean, Waters, Reid, Pelosi et. al. start bomb throwing, more independents take a walk. And when the president gets on board, it gets even better........in fact, I'll admit I get giddy in sort of a :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::eusa_dance:manner!!! This is where the k00k lefty media works for me instead of against me!!!

The Tea Party can go to hell, they made the most vicious attacks on the left and cry like whining babies when somebody gets back at them, crying about a lack civility. LOL at the irony, they portray stupidity, insensitivity, and incivility at all their protests with their signs and guns and cry about a lack of civility when someone tells them to go to hell.

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

Whenenver you're ready to take that rank off and dance a round in the motorpool I'll be waiting for you leg, I'm sick and tired of your trash talking, you legs make me mad.
Yeah, ok, J-low........You're real tough, buddy!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the last soldier to dance with me in the motorpool, a young punk who thought he was god after graduating from RIP, can tell you what to expect, you will LOSE!

6lIBPM.med.E_thug2.jpg

The Tea Party can go to hell, they made the most vicious attacks on the left and cry like whining babies when somebody gets back at them, crying about a lack civility. LOL at the irony, they portray stupidity, insensitivity, and incivility at all their protests with their signs and guns and cry about a lack of civility when someone tells them to go to hell.

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

How is that comment about the Tea Party an example of Racism?

Forum List

Back