Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

The Tea Party can go to hell, they made the most vicious attacks on the left and cry like whining babies when somebody gets back at them, crying about a lack civility. LOL at the irony, they portray stupidity, insensitivity, and incivility at all their protests with their signs and guns and cry about a lack of civility when someone tells them to go to hell.

Please provide some credible evidence/sources showing Jared Loughner was/is a LEFTY.

http://newsone.com/newsone-original...as-all-the-ingredients-of-a-tea-party-member/

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mayhe...ared-loughners-math-teacher/story?id=12579962

loughner.jpg
Yeah, we need to counter your BS links........He was a Tea Partier?.....You're fuckin' stupid.

Here, this is just one close friend who states he was a lefty........Several others have also.

http"//volokh.com/2011/01/08/what-were-jared-loughner%E2%80%99s-politics

Doesn't really matter, he's a crazy fuck.......But he is a crazy lefty fuck......And Palin's map had nothing to do with him putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

And ignorant fucks like you need to stop implying as such......It makes you look incredibly fuckin' ignorant.

Targetting a STATE is not the same as targetting a PERSON. You DO know that, right?
Targeting a state full of republicans, is no different than targeting an idividual democrat.......You DO know that, correct?

LMAO!:lol:

Palin's map had nothing to do with that crazy lefty putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

Please provide some credible evidence/sources showing Jared Loughner was/is a LEFTY.

AZ Shooter Jared Loughner Has All The Ingredients Of A Tea Party Member | News One

Sheriff: 'Entire Neighborhood' Knew Jared Loughner Was Troubled - ABC News

loughner.jpg
Yeah, we need to counter your BS links........He was a Tea Partier?.....You're fuckin' stupid.

Here, this is just one close friend who states he was a lefty........Several others have also.

The Volokh Conspiracy » What were Jared Loughner

Doesn't really matter, he's a crazy fuck.......But he is a crazy lefty fuck......And Palin's map had nothing to do with him putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

And ignorant fucks like you need to stop implying as such......It makes you look incredibly fuckin' ignorant.

Typical........link is to a right wing blog site.

Palin's map had nothing to do with that crazy lefty putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

AZ Shooter Jared Loughner Has All The Ingredients Of A Tea Party Member | News One

Sheriff: 'Entire Neighborhood' Knew Jared Loughner Was Troubled - ABC News

loughner.jpg

Even as Twitter users speculated on his political views — with one self-identified former classmate describing him as “left-wing” — Loughner’s favorite books, posted on the site, painted the more jumbled portrait of a troubled young man with violently anti-establishment views.

The guy was simply a violent sick individual--who btw did not vote in 2010. Right leaning, if you remember would have crawled if they had too, to get to the polls in November 2010. Their numbers are evident in the outcome of the 2010 election--a defeat to democrats that hasn't been seen in 70 YEARS. Of course this trajic incident was blamed on the Tea Party in this country--as the Obama media networks--were hoping that this guy came from there--and Sarah Palin's use of "targeting districts or districts in the cross-hairs" was in the lime-light. Obama had to give another perfectly pronounced speech about it and all of -this while Maxine Waters is telling 100's of thousands of average--law abiding--taxpaying citizens to "go to hell"-and the VP of the United States refers to them as terrorists-LOL. Yeah that's the left for you. Do as I SAY--not as I DO.

Jared Lee Loughner is an Army reject, political 'terrorist' - Glenn Thrush and Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Its almost funny, the lengths you liberals will go to blame us for all the bad things in America.... Palin targeted Giffords district - and you libfucks know it!

Teaparty activists have hurt nobody... I can get you several news articles where you libfucks commited ACTUAL violent acts... HELL, one poor guy lost his fucking finger!

Just for the record.... you liberal trolls are what is stopping any kind of civility in the political arena b/c you have absolutely no problem lying your teeth out.

1.jpg

02.jpg

Hypocrites

Duh, I don't see no crosshairs on Republicans...
Duh?

How old are you, Laktater?........Seriously.

"I don't see NO crosshairs on Republicans"

What school did you go to, that would pump out someone who obviously does not know proper english?

Obviously, it's a public school......Or, on some Indian reservation where the teachers are all drunk as skunks.

Duh?

What school did you go to, that would pump out someone who obviously does not know proper english?

Obviously, it's a public school......Or, on some Indian reservation where the teachers are all drunk as skunks.

Whenenver you're ready to take that rank off and dance a round in the motorpool I'll be waiting for you leg, I'm sick and tired of your trash talking, you legs make me mad.

Duh?

Whenenver you're ready to take that rank off and dance a round in the motorpool I'll be waiting for you leg, I'm sick and tired of your trash talking, you legs make me mad.
Yeah, ok, J-low........You're real tough, buddy!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Duh?

the last soldier to dance with me in the motorpool, a young punk who thought he was god after graduating from RIP, can tell you what to expect, you will LOSE!

Didn't Jester used to be something like "Lip-smacking shit 4 you"...?

the last soldier to dance with me in the motorpool, a young punk who thought he was god after graduating from RIP, can tell you what to expect, you will LOSE!
Yeah, ok J-low.......We believe ya'........Really, we do!:cool:

Forum List

Back