Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Yeah, we need to counter your BS links........He was a Tea Partier?.....You're fuckin' stupid.

Here, this is just one close friend who states he was a lefty........Several others have also.

http"//volokh.com/2011/01/08/what-were-jared-loughner%E2%80%99s-politics

Doesn't really matter, he's a crazy fuck.......But he is a crazy lefty fuck......And Palin's map had nothing to do with him putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

And ignorant fucks like you need to stop implying as such......It makes you look incredibly fuckin' ignorant.

Targetting a STATE is not the same as targetting a PERSON. You DO know that, right?
Targeting a state full of republicans, is no different than targeting an idividual democrat.......You DO know that, correct?

LMAO!:lol:

A state "full of republicans"? What state is "full of republicans" in this country, you silly person? Name one.

Are they going to use a nuc?

The Tea Party can go to hell, they made the most vicious attacks on the left and cry like whining babies when somebody gets back at them, crying about a lack civility. LOL at the irony, they portray stupidity, insensitivity, and incivility at all their protests with their signs and guns and cry about a lack of civility when someone tells them to go to hell.

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

How is that comment about the Tea Party an example of Racism?
It's not just about racism. It doesn't matter what the TEA Party says -- idiot leftists will claim all sorts of shit they never said.

And other idiot leftists are stupid enough to believe it.

Have I mentioned that leftists are idiots? True story.

I will grant you that a target can mean close to the same thing as a crosshair (even tho that is NOT what Wicked Jester stated)....but you will never be able to convince anyone that a STATE is the same as a Republican.

It is the same thing. You place a target where you are aiming. You are leaving out the most important element. The actual races involved. The only thing in discussion really is at what point was it in planning.

A state is not a person, a person is not a state.

How hard is it to see that, folks.

Why do you have difficulty understanding a target is a target regardless of the stage of planning? IT IS THE SAME FREAKING SYMBOL.

Damn at least argue the premise properly.

Its almost funny, the lengths you liberals will go to blame us for all the bad things in America.... Palin targeted Giffords district - and you libfucks know it!

Teaparty activists have hurt nobody... I can get you several news articles where you libfucks commited ACTUAL violent acts... HELL, one poor guy lost his fucking finger!

Just for the record.... you liberal trolls are what is stopping any kind of civility in the political arena b/c you have absolutely no problem lying your teeth out.

1.jpg

02.jpg

Hypocrites

Let us look at those two maps...shall we? The first one says "House Democrats"...those are people...individual people.

The second map has arrows and targets on states.....states, not people...with no comments (now, if you were to provide a complete example with PEOPLE targetted by Democrats, you would have a point....but you and that silly person, Wicked Jester, have yet to do so even tho he said there were democrat maps "targetting Republicans".)

Duh, I don't see no crosshairs on Republicans...
Duh?

How old are you, Laktater?........Seriously.

"I don't see NO crosshairs on Republicans"

What school did you go to, that would pump out someone who obviously does not know proper english?

Obviously, it's a public school......Or, on some Indian reservation where the teachers are all drunk as skunks.

Well, I guess you have to resort to his grammar now, eh?

Its almost funny, the lengths you liberals will go to blame us for all the bad things in America.... Palin targeted Giffords district - and you libfucks know it!

Teaparty activists have hurt nobody... I can get you several news articles where you libfucks commited ACTUAL violent acts... HELL, one poor guy lost his fucking finger!

Just for the record.... you liberal trolls are what is stopping any kind of civility in the political arena b/c you have absolutely no problem lying your teeth out.

1.jpg

02.jpg

Hypocrites

Let us look at those two maps...shall we? The first one says "House Democrats"...those are people...individual people.

The second map has arrows and targets on states.....states, not people...with no comments (now, if you were to provide a complete example with PEOPLE targetted by Democrats, you would have a point....but you and that silly person, Wicked Jester, have yet to do so even tho he said there were democrat maps "targetting Republicans".)

So what? Where are the campaign materials that accompany these things? Your lack of understanding of a target is laughable. What is the purpose of a target?

It's not just about racism. It doesn't matter what the TEA Party says -- idiot leftists will claim all sorts of shit they never said.

OK, we agree on that....then why the sign about racism?

1.jpg

02.jpg

Hypocrites

So what? Where are the campaign materials that accompany these things? Your lack of understanding of a target is laughable. What is the purpose of a target?

So what? Wicked's whole premise is that the Democrats target Republicans too. None of you have shown that to be true.

I know what a target is.....do you know that targetting a state is NOT the same as targetting a person?

It is the same thing. You place a target where you are aiming. You are leaving out the most important element. The actual races involved. The only thing in discussion really is at what point was it in planning.

A state is not a person, a person is not a state.

How hard is it to see that, folks.

Why do you have difficulty understanding a target is a target regardless of the stage of planning? IT IS THE SAME FREAKING SYMBOL.

Damn at least argue the premise properly.

Targetting a state is NOT the same as targetting a person.

I think I'm beginning to understand the problem with the Right wing mindset if you cannot grasp that concept.

So what? Wicked's whole premise is that the Democrats target Republicans too. None of you have shown that to be true.

I know what a target is.....do you know that targetting a state is NOT the same as targetting a person?

Yes it is. For you to say otherwise the rest of the material needs to be introduced.

Target - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

Your bitch is the target of the individual vs targeting everyone affiliated with a party. Sounds like war to me. You didnt stop at an individual you had to use a blanket system.

Was it dem party position to assault everyone? Certainly looks that way.

Yes it is. For you to say otherwise the rest of the material needs to be introduced.

Your bitch is the target of the individual vs targeting everyone affiliated with a party. Sounds like war to me. You didnt stop at an individual you had to use a blanket system.

The examples don't even do that...they target STATES. Do I have to type it 1,000 times?

:lol::lol:

Well, there you go....that goal post is now officially in the next county.

Targetting a state means assaulting everyone in that state (Republican or Democrat or not either) :lol::lol::lol:

The examples don't even do that...they target STATES. Do I have to type it 1,000 times?

:lol::lol:

Well, there you go....that goal post is now officially in the next county.

Targetting a state means assaulting everyone in that state (Republican or Democrat or not either) :lol::lol::lol:

You dont get to pick and choose what a target is. It is obvious democrats intended to take on the entire populace of said region.

Prove otherwise if you can.

It made a point about idiot leftists making up lies about the TEA Party. I thought it was easy enough to understand. Guess not.

Why is criticizing the tea party racist?

Why is criticizing Obama racist?

Criticizing Obama for his policies is not racist.
Obviously, not everyone on the left agrees with you.
However, and I hope you will admit, there have been some racist criticisms too.
I've never denied it. Just as there was racist criticism of Condi Rice, Colin Powell, and Clarence Thomas from the left.

It made a point about idiot leftists making up lies about the TEA Party. I thought it was easy enough to understand. Guess not.

selective outrage.

Just as with the targeting. We are offended by the military implications, but ours were not military implications.

Also known as situational ethics.

selective outrage.

Just as with the targeting. We are offended by the military implications, but ours were not military implications.

Also known as situational ethics.
Bode loves to play that game.

Forum List

Back