Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

The first to go with targets.

But what is the point of bringing this up? It probably goes back further then this.

This is what Wicked Jester said:

And i'm sure your lil' liberal ass was howling at the moon when the dem's put crosshairs on republicans loooooooooooong before Palin put them on crappy liberal politicians, correct?

I'm not seeing crosshairs...I'm seeing targets.

I'm not seeing Republicans...I'm seeing states.

Maybe a better example can be found?

Did the dem's put crosshairs on republicans? They did? When? I want to see.

Damn and msnbc no less.

The Last Word - Crosshair maps: 2010 vs. 2004

States are Republicans?

Florida is a Republican?
Virginia is a Republican?
New Mexico is a Republican?

and so on?
That's it........You liberal's are so fucking stupid, it's comical.:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, you are one of the dumbest fuckin' liberals idiots on this board.

Did I not call this Full Auto?......Did I not tell ya' exactly what the response would be from these stupid fuckin' idiots?

:cool:

States are Republicans?

But what is the point of bringing this up? It probably goes back further then this.

And i'm sure your lil' liberal ass was howling at the moon when the dem's put crosshairs on republicans loooooooooooong before Palin put them on crappy liberal politicians, correct?

You are so fuckin' stupid, Bodecea...........Seriously, you fuckin' rat lib bastards will never own up to anything.

Man, did I fuckin' call this one.

States are Republicans?

Florida is a Republican?
Virginia is a Republican?
New Mexico is a Republican?

and so on?
That's it........You liberal's are so fucking stupid, it's comical.:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, you are one of the dumbest fuckin' liberals idiots on this board.

Did I not call this Full Auto?......Did I not tell ya' exactly what the response would be from these stupid fuckin' idiots?

:cool:

Wait...are you trying to say that "targeting" a state is the same as "targeting" a person?

That they are both equally threatening in tone?

You are so fuckin' stupid, Bodecea...........Seriously, you fuckin' rat lib bastards will never own up to anything.

Your own words...."dem's put crosshairs on republicans"....so far you've not shown crosshairs on republicans. It's quite simple.

Your own words...."dem's put crosshairs on republicans"....so far you've not shown crosshairs on republicans. It's quite simple.

:rolleyes:

you're quite simple.

States are Republicans?

same thing. crosshairs indicate the target. The same as placing a target.

:rolleyes:

you're quite simple.

Perhaps....but they have yet to show me crosshairs on republicans.

One doesn't need to be complex to see that a target is not a crosshair and a state is DEFINITELY not a person.

I will grant you that a target can mean close to the same thing as a crosshair (even tho that is NOT what Wicked Jester stated)....but you will never be able to convince anyone that a STATE is the same as a Republican.

I will grant you that a target can mean close to the same thing as a crosshair (even tho that is NOT what Wicked Jester stated)....but you will never be able to convince anyone that a STATE is the same as a Republican.
Just admit you stepped on your dick, son.

Palin did nothing different than what the dems did........Palin's map had nothing to do with that crazy lefty putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

Targets were put on states populated by republican people in the majority. The dem's, for all intensive purposes, were targeting enitire swaths of republicans.....If we use the loony liberal line, the dem's wanted to kill all those republicans in those states, since they targeted 'em, correct?

Seriously, you need to think before you speak, dumbass.:cuckoo:

It is the same thing. You place a target where you are aiming. You are leaving out the most important element. The actual races involved. The only thing in discussion really is at what point was it in planning.

I've never seen any crosshairs on Republicans.
You've seen targets on republicans........Same damn thing........No difference whatsoever, except in the loony liberal mind.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

No I have not....not yet. But feel free to show me some.

Again...YOUR words, that no one FORCED you to say..."crosshairs on republicans"....now you CHANGE it to "targets on republicans".

Fine, I see the targets....but STATES are not republicans.

I've never seen any crosshairs on Republicans.
You've seen targets on republicans........Same damn thing........No difference whatsoever, except in the loony liberal mind.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

No I have not....not yet. But feel free to show me some.

Again...YOUR words, that no one FORCED you to say..."crosshairs on republicans"....now you CHANGE it to "targets on republicans".

Fine, I see the targets....but STATES are not republicans.
LMAO!

You want to nit pick, go ahead.

Dems targeted entire swaths of republicans.....In your loony liberal mind, that too must equate to wanting them to kill them......'cause Palin sure wanted kill Giffords, correct?

Palin's map had nothing to do with that crazy lefty putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

Please provide some credible evidence/sources showing Jared Loughner was/is a LEFTY.

http://newsone.com/newsone-original...as-all-the-ingredients-of-a-tea-party-member/

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mayhe...ared-loughners-math-teacher/story?id=12579962

loughner.jpg

It is the same thing. You place a target where you are aiming. You are leaving out the most important element. The actual races involved. The only thing in discussion really is at what point was it in planning.

A state is not a person, a person is not a state.

How hard is it to see that, folks.

Palin's map had nothing to do with that crazy lefty putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

Please provide some credible evidence/sources showing Jared Loughner was/is a LEFTY.

http://newsone.com/newsone-original...as-all-the-ingredients-of-a-tea-party-member/

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mayhe...ared-loughners-math-teacher/story?id=12579962

loughner.jpg
Yeah, we need to counter your BS links........He was a Tea Partier?.....You're fuckin' stupid.

Here, this is just one close friend who states he was a lefty........Several others have also.

http://volokh.com/2011/01/08/what-were-jared-loughner’s-politics/

Doesn't really matter, he's a crazy fuck.......But he is a crazy lefty fuck......And Palin's map had nothing to do with him putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

And ignorant fucks like you need to stop implying as such......It makes you look incredibly fuckin' ignorant.

Last edited:

loughner.jpg
Yeah, we need to counter your BS links........He was a Tea Partier?.....You're fuckin' stupid.

Here, this is just one close friend who states he was a lefty........Several others have also.

http"//volokh.com/2011/01/08/what-were-jared-loughner%E2%80%99s-politics

Doesn't really matter, he's a crazy fuck.......But he is a crazy lefty fuck......And Palin's map had nothing to do with him putting a bullet in Giffords brain.

And ignorant fucks like you need to stop implying as such......It makes you look incredibly fuckin' ignorant.

Targetting a STATE is not the same as targetting a PERSON. You DO know that, right?

Forum List

Back