Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Go straight to Hell? Why go anywhere Maxine? Your bringing it right to everyone's doorstep.

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California can go to hell! :evil:

Well you know, I'm not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. And as far as I'm concerned, Maxine Waters and that bankrupt, illegal alien coddling, progressive shithole state of California, south of Sacramento, can go back to Mexico! :evil:

If you don't live down here I already sense a benefit.

You're talking to a leftist. They don't understand the concept of individualism. It's all about the collective for them.

And conservatives understand NOTHING about unity.

Remember? We're supposed to be the UNITED States of America, not the bickering political parties of North America.
ok.....i agree.....but at the same time why do some people have to identify their nationalities instead of just saying....IM AN AMERICAN.....thats a divisive thing as well and very Politically Correct.....which is bullshit in itself....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDzEz6-v4Wc]I am an American - patriotic television message - YouTube[/ame]

palin-crosshairsarrowsmallgood.jpg

6a00d8341bf80c53ef0148c77bd0a9970c-800wi

Sarah Palin Fadenkreuze Gabrielle Giffords SHOT - YouTube

palin_crosshairs.jpg

How many more democrats do you want your leftist nut cases to shoot? They are the only ones that would view this for targeting people.

Not only is Waters a racist but she is just plain dumb. What a joke she is.

How is telling the Tea Party to go to Hell "racism"?

I call it rude and inappropriate. But "racist"? How so?
Why are you pretending this is the only thing she's ever said?

I am referring to her comment about the Tea Party. How can it be a racist comment since there are members of all races in the Tea party. You know, reading is fundamental.

You're just not nuanced enough to see how intellectually superior she is. :lol:

Nuanced! Wow. I'm going to use that word 5 times today. Somewhere!

I must confess that I find the most refined yankee woman coarse and vulgar. Guess I'm a racist! :lol:
Just don't tell her that "Bless your heart!" means "Kiss my ass!" :lol:

Oh, I'm way more subtle than THAT! When they make fun of my accent, I tell them they sound funny too, but I have enough manners to not mention it. :clap2:

Nuanced! Wow. I'm going to use that word 5 times today. Somewhere!

I must confess that I find the most refined yankee woman coarse and vulgar. Guess I'm a racist! :lol:
Just don't tell her that "Bless your heart!" means "Kiss my ass!" :lol:

Oh, I'm way more subtle than THAT! When they make fun of my accent, I tell them they sound funny too, but I have enough manners to not mention it. :clap2:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Liberal rules-- that if you say something over and over their following will start to believe what they are incessently hearing.
Liberals don't debate policies because they can't defend failed policies..... but they will malign and slander with replicated rhetoric and lies.
They will demonize tea party Americans because liberals champion power over a constituency largely dependant on tax dollars.
The sad part is ...Maxine waters and largely most liberals, are trying to convince half of America -that conservatives hate certain classes of people, genders and are racists and constantly falsely accuse half of Americans with the slanderous talk.
Can you see a day when these injurious and childish indictments by the left will actually have most Americans thinking they are...well...lunatic..?

Last edited:
Best case scenario Offshore, is that they will want to negoiate with you. That means they expect you to fold entirely on your position and give them what they want.

Liberal rules-- that if you say something over and over their following will start to believe what they are incessently hearing.
Liberals don't debate policies because they can't defend failed policies..... but they will malign and slander with replicated rhetoric and lies.
They will demonize tea party Americans because liberals champion power over a constituency largely dependant on tax dollars.
The sad part is ...Maxine waters and largely most liberals, are trying to convince half of America -that conservatives hate certain classes of people, genders and are racists and constantly falsely accuse half of Americans with the slanderous talk.
Can you see a day when these injurious and childish indictments by the left will actually have most Americans thinking they are...well...lunatic..?

Sounds like the basic right wing talking points that are consistently being broadcast by FAUX Nooze.

FAUZ Nooze consistently repeats lies.
FAUX Nooze doesn't require right wing guests to defend their positions, as they will only lob softball questions.
FAUX Nooze constantly slanders the Dems and the left.
FAUX Nooze has already demonized the Dems and the left, especially Obama.

Try again.

Sounds like the basic right wing talking points that are consistently being broadcast by FAUX Nooze.

FAUX Nooze doesn't require right wing guests to defend their positions, as they will only lob softball questions.

Try again.
nice try, ABS.

Now, how about addressing the actual context of Offshore's post......'cause it's absolutely true.

Try again.
nice try, ABS.

Now, how about addressing the actual context of Offshore's post......'cause it's absolutely true.

Actually, I was addressing the fact that the right started doing it first and has used FAUX Nooze as a vehicle.

Childish? Don't kid yourself. They do it for the big bucks from a George Soros Foundation that conceals and is aka his Undo-the-American-Constitution-With-Its-Own-Greedy-Elected-Officials-Band-of-Illumi-nazis Political Pac.

Last edited:

Try again.
Of course you'll be more than happy to provide examples of these transgressions.
Umm criticism is not slander nor is it demonization...
Your tactic here is old hat. The Left has been trying to marginalize Fox News for the simple reason of that news organization refuses to kowtow to the preselected editorialized and sanitized version of the news the MSM attempts to ram down our throats.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin’s ‘Crosshairs’

Giffords' father tells the New York Post that members of the Tea Party "always threatened" his daughter.

Giffords' Tea Party opponent in the 2010 election, Jesse Kelly, went even further with the violent rhetoric. Kelly's campaign held an event called "Get on Target for Victory in November." Description: "Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office. Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly."

eventshooting.png

MORE: Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'

Forum List

Back