Maxine Waters: "To hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!"

Thats basically what Lincoln said and he is highly regarded, even today :dunno:
Andrew Jackson who disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling that told him he couldnt round up all the Indians and put them on a reservation, you saw what happened to the Indians when he defied their decision. When ever a Democrat doesnt listen to the Supreme Court, bad things are going to happen.

Andrew Jackson who disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling that told him he couldnt round up all the Indians and put them on a reservation, you saw what happened to the Indians when he defied their decision. When ever a Democrat doesnt listen to the Supreme Court, bad things are going to happen.

Coolio!

Thats basically what Lincoln said and he is highly regarded, even today :dunno:
he was w/ me

until i learned what he really was, a tyrant

didn't care about the Constitution... just another elite who put other things/plans above those of We the People...

all those people killed for no real reason in the Civil war.. sickening

Sounds like insurrection to me.
A sitting congressional member saying, essentially, we can just defy their authority??

Imagine if Trump said that.

Maxine is a Democrat. High level Democrats are above the rule of law. She can say any damn thing she wants.

Sounds like insurrection to me.
A sitting congressional member saying, essentially, we can just defy their authority??

Imagine if Trump said that.

Fine.

We'll defy all of Nancy Pelosi's subpoenas.

And Joe Biden's executive orders.

Two can play that game. And righties win because they have the weapons

Maxine is a Democrat. High level Democrats are above the rule of law. She can say any damn thing she wants.

Not around me, which is why she wont show her ugly puss down here in Florida. She instigates riots, and that makes her a terrorist. Terrorists are to be shot on sight in this state.

he was w/ me

until i learned what he really was, a tyrant

didn't care about the Constitution... just another elite who put other things/plans above those of We the People...

all those people killed for no real reason in the Civil war.. sickening
I didnt truly learn about him until i graduated high school. I was groomed. Luckily, i grew out of the cult.

The problem is she is not a leader because she is stupid. She is proof of equity.

Not just the indians , but the Bank of the United States as well.

Forum List

Back