Maybe it was all Brady and little Belichick

It can no longer be debated anymore thst it was all brady and belicheat is a mediocre coach at best without him. :biggrin: The Belicheat apologists in the msm media thst toot him as the greatest coach ever like to convienetely skip over the fact he was a total zero without brady at Cleveland never mentioning he had only one winning season in five years there,they leave that fact out sense it destroys theur narrative he was the greatest coach ever of course.

Last edited:
It can no longer be debated anymore thst it was all brady and belicheat is a mediocre coach at best without him. :biggrin: The Belicheat apologists in the msm media thst toot him as the greatest coach ever like to convienetely skip over the fact he was a total zero without brady at Cleveland never mentioning he had only one winning seasons in five years there,they leave that fact out sense it destroys theur narrative he was the greatest coach ever of course.
Belichick has eight rings as a coach

He is the one who picked Brady out of the crowd

Our resident troll of usmb wrongwinger can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he thst Belicheat has been exposed as not thst good a coach as I said he would be once he lost brady to retirement.:abgg2q.jpg:thst it was brady all those years that made him look good,he is in the suicide hotline watch now crying a river of tears after having his head up belicheats ass literally all these years. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: As every poster at usmb knows wrongwinger would commit suicide first before owning up to admitting he is wrong,hell he never even owned up to admitting he was proven wrong on the rams coming back to LA,even a tiny little thing like that is the end of the world to admit to being wrong same as he was on Belicheat all these years,the most overrated hack in nfl history who has been exposed he can’t win without brady.:auiqs.jpg:

How long did it take for them to talk you off the suicide hotline whiny trollboy?

You going to go and cry to the mods again like yiu did when I posted in your profile little baby.:auiqs.jpg:

Our resident troll of usmb wrongwinger can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he thst Belicheat has been exposed as not thst good a coach as I said he would be once he lost brady to retirement.:abgg2q.jpg:thst it was brady all those years that made him look good,he is in the suicide hotline watch now crying a river of tears after having his head up belicheats ass literally all these years. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: As every poster at usmb knows wrongwinger would commit suicide first before owning up to admitting he is wrong,hell he never even owned up to admitting he was proven wrong on the rams coming back to LA,even a tiny little thing like that is the end of the world to admit to being wrong same as he was on Belicheat all these years,the most overrated hack in nfl history who has been exposed he can’t win without brady.:auiqs.jpg:

How long did it take for them to talk you off the suicide hotline whiny trollboy?

You going to go and cry to the mods again like yiu did when I posted in your profile little baby.:auiqs.jpg:

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK on his own
9-11 was done by AlQaeda Terrorists

Last edited:
Wrongwinger suffered such a major ass beating at my hands that Belicheat can’t win without brady and is not that good a coach he won’t be able to sit down fir months right gipper :auiqs.jpg:

Here is a picture i found of rightwinger err WRONGwinger after he had to face reality and deal with the real world that belicheat like quasar said over on the other thread,,is a mediocre coach at best and has been exposed as an overrated hack with brady retiring let alone not the greatest coach in the world,not even one of the best :rofl:

1696371683474.png

He ALSO did this when he had to deal with the real world when he was proven wrong the rams came back to LA when he insisted they were staying in st louis so is it REALLY a suprirse in the least he is crying a river of tears that his hero belicheat he has alyways LITERALLY had his head up the ass of,is not a good coach?:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

the way the cheatriots are playing they will be lucky if they dont finish last in the division,heck i wouldnt be surprised in the least if they wont win another game this year.not saying it will happen but sure would not surprise me in the least.:laugh:

Here is a picture i found of rightwinger err WRONGwinger after he had to face reality and deal with the real world that belicheat like quasar said over on the other thread,,is a mediocre coach at best and has been exposed as an overrated hack with brady retiring let alone not the greatest coach in the world,not even one of the best :rofl:

View attachment 837816

He ALSO did this when he had to deal with the real world when he was proven wrong the rams came back to LA when he insisted they were staying in st louis so is it REALLY a suprirse in the least he is crying a river of tears that his here belicheat he has alyways LITERALLY had his head up the ass of,is not a good coach?:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

the way the cheatriots are playing they will be lucky if they dont finish last in the division,heck i wouldnt be surprised in the least if they wont win another game this year.not saying it will happen but sure would not surprise me in the least.:laugh:
Moron believes the NFL FAKE NEWS that they had moved the Rams to LA

Have you ever watched one of those fake LA Ram games?
Obviously computer generated

You stupid Langly Shill

View attachment 837816

He ALSO did this when he had to deal with the real world when he was proven wrong the rams came back to LA when he insisted they were staying in st louis so is it REALLY a suprirse in the least he is crying a river of tears that his hero belicheat he has alyways LITERALLY had his head up the ass of,is not a good coach?:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

wrongwinger AKA toro is coming back to admit he is crying a river of tears on the suicide hotline watch having to live in the REAL WORLD that belicheat is not a good coach,which is no surprise sense he has LITERALLY always had his head up belicheats ass so much so he eats his poop.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

which is no surprise in the least,he still lives in a fantasyland that The rams did not come back to LA and STILL trys to convince himself they are still in st louis so THIS is no surprise in the least one bit at all.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wrongwinger AKA toro is coming back to admit he is crying a river of tears on the suicide hotline watch having to live in the REAL WORLD that belicheat is not a good coach,which is no surprise sense he has LITERALLY always had his head up belicheats ass so much so he eats his poop.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

which is no surprise in the least,he still lives in a fantasyland that The rams did not come back to LA and STILL trys to convince himself they are still in st louis so THIS is no surprise in the least one bit at all.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stupid Langley Shill

Wrongwinger AKA toro cannot stop crying a river of tears the man he said was such a great coach is not,that he can’t win without brady,the fact he literally had his head up his ass all those years. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Surprising the child mind of this old man has not cried to the mods about me yet as he did when I posted in his profile the truth that he is gay,surprises do happen at times.

I wonder how much poop wrongwinger ate from Belicheat all those years he literally had his head up his ass all those years. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Wrongwinger AKA toro cannot stop crying a river of tears the man he said was such a great coach is not,that he can’t win without brady,the fact he literally had his head up his ass all those years. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Surprising the child mind of this old man has not cried to the mods about me yet as he did when I posted in his profile the truth that he is gay,surprises do happen at times.

I wonder how much poop wrongwinger ate from Belicheat all those years he literally had his head up his ass all those years. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Warren Report was right…..Oswald acted alone

They were at their peak when they were spying on teams and bugging locker rooms, all which have been verified
:thankusmile: exactly,well said.:thup: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Nope, but you can stay in fantasy/troll land

beautifully well said.:thup::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: The eagles won the superbowl against them because they could NOT cheat. The eagles new how they illegally taped practices so what they did was they ran FAKE plays out in the open where they normally practice and then went somewhere else in secret to practice their REAL plays they were going to run in the superbowl and sense the cheatriots COULD NOTillegally tape their practices,they lost to a BACKUP journeyman quarterback.:abgg2q.jpg: when they cant cheat,they cant win.

Wiggle_Piggy Notice that this is what USMBS biggest resident troll WRONGwinger AKA toro, retreats to when suffering a major ass beating that Belicheat is not a good coach as he insisted for years,that it was brady that made him look good.he evades facts and goes off topic to tell ANOTHER lie when he cant counter his lies that Belicheat is a good coach. he would not last one minute in a courtroon and would be laughed out of there within five minutes at the MOST. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
this is WRONGwinger AKA toro after suffering all the major ass beatings from me on this thread on both belicheat AND oswald with the help from you as well of course Wiggle_Piggy :thup: he had such a major ass beating from both you and me he wont be able to sit down for an ENTIRE year his butt is so sore.:lmao::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

1696710187845.png

as usual and is the norm everyday,i gave wrongwinger AKA toro a major ass beating he suffered so much so that he evades the facts stated by the op and RETREATS to something political knowing he is suffering an ass beating from me as usual and is the norm at USMB. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
this is WRONGwinger AKA toro after suffering all the major ass beatings from me on this thread on both belicheat AND oswald with the help from you as well of course Wiggle_Piggy :thup: he had such a major ass beating from both you and me he wont be able to sit down for an ENTIRE year his butt is so sore.:lmao::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 839923

as usual and is the norm everyday,i gave wrongwinger AKA toro a major ass beating he suffered so much so that he evades the facts stated by the op and RETREATS to something political knowing he is suffering an ass beating from me as usual and is the norm at USMB. :laughing0301:

9-11 was done by AlQaeda terrorists with no outside help

Forum List

Back