Maybe this explains why Canadians have health care for all. (hint; no FOX)

Why does most of the world come to America for anything serious? Well, maybe it's because of our free market that allows for the best.

Think about it...don't get sick in most of the world.

You're right...the USA has the best health care that money can buy.

Apparently it’s against the law to broadcast lies and call it news in Canada so stuff like FOX news and Rush can’t go out over the airwaves there.

When you can’t tell the people a pack of lies I guess they vote for people that do stuff that’s good for people, imagine that!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Regulators Reject Proposal That Would Bring Fox-Style News to Canada

Hint: yes Fox

Canada

Fox News Channel is currently offered by Access Communications, Bell TV, Cogeco, Eastlink, Manitoba Telecom Services, Rogers, SaskTel, Shaw Cable, Shaw Direct and Telus TV. A notable exception is Vidéotron, Canada's third largest cable company, which has not added Fox News Channel to its lineup.

Fox News Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently it’s against the law to broadcast lies and call it news in Canada so stuff like FOX news and Rush can’t go out over the airwaves there.

When you can’t tell the people a pack of lies I guess they vote for people that do stuff that’s good for people, imagine that!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Regulators Reject Proposal That Would Bring Fox-Style News to Canada

You guys are really hing up on that meme, aren't you? Too bad for you that almost all the cable providers carry Fox News, which kinds makes your whole point that Fox is banned in Canada look really stupid.

No its not. Please stop saying dumb things.

Besides, we already have a thread on this. Fox can broadcast on cable.

whats the sales tax in canada again?

5%-15%, depending on the province.

Your OP is a blatant lie. I have disproved this over and over.

Fuck you. We have Rush and Fox coast to coast.

No its not. Please stop saying dumb things.

Besides, we already have a thread on this. Fox can broadcast on cable.

whats the sales tax in canada again?

5%-15%, depending on the province.

I'm freaking sick of this shit. I nuked the other OP.

Your OP is a blatant lie. I have disproved this over and over.

Fuck you. We have Rush and Fox coast to coast.
You mean a liberal is lying about Fox News?

Gasp. I mean, yawn. :cool:

Forum List

Back