MBGA! Fashion brands move to Bangladesh due to high tariffs on China

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

But I'm guessing you're too dense to notice that.
You ignored the real goal, which was shifting jobs to America. Socking it to China alone was not the goal. it's not "Make China Worse Again".
No, the real goal is to get rid of lopsided tariff deals in China.

And make lopsided tariff deals in other countries?
How about we deal with 1 super nation at a time?

That would have been a great plan, too bad Trump started a trade war with the whole planet at the same time

For those here who are learning impaired the purpose of the tariffs is to get China to renegotiate our trade deal. Some jobs returning to American shores would have been a SIDE EFFECT of those tariffs not the intended plan for them.
Trump never used the "side effect" meme that you're using, slick Willy. You are both dumb and misleading. Trump said tariffs would bring factory jobs back, but that’s not happening
Factory jobs have returned. Trump used the magic wand Obama lost. Maybe not as many as he had hoped but that really isn't the point. We have GAINED new jobs yet you retarded leftists STILL cry foul.
You people are simply impossible to please. No matter how good things have been you all are ALWAYS bitching about it.

What? Wrong.

U.S. manufacturer growth slowed to the lowest level in almost 10 years in August. The U.S. manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers' index) was 49.9 in August, down from 50.4 in July.

The reading is below the neutral 50.0 threshold for the first time since September 2009, according to IHS Markit. Any reading below 50 signals a contraction.

Everyone assumes this is bad for China, but China has been losing garment market share for a few years, ironically enough their workers are now getting paid too much to be as competitive as they once were.

Bangladesh and China are close allies with ties in trade, so now Bangladesh and its people make more money and can buy more Chinese stuff.

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

Lol, and giving it to Bangladesh. Well we tariff them too?
Grampa is a MBGA guy.
I am a FUCK CHINA guy.

Simple as that. Boggles my mind that your position is not the same. They steal from us. They oppress their people. And they fuck over American businesses with unfair trade practices.
I fail to see how businesses leaving China, regardless of where they go, is a bad thing.
I hope Trump keeps the pressure on till they capitulate.
Bangladesh is not your home.
Trump Ordered US Companies To Leave China And Come Back “Home.” They Aren't."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rs-american-companies-to-leave-china-and-come

Grampa is a MBGA guy.
I am a FUCK CHINA guy.

Simple as that. Boggles my mind that your position is not the same. They steal from us. They oppress their people. And they fuck over American businesses with unfair trade practices.
I fail to see how businesses leaving China, regardless of where they go, is a bad thing.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...rs-american-companies-to-leave-china-and-come
That's not within the *president's* purview.

Lefties don't seem to care AT ALL that China is STEALING our technology faster than we can create it.
I suppose that bodes well for the thief's that break into their houses.
Is it really stealing when our corporations give them the technology?

So we are just trying to damage chinas economy? I thought it was supposed to bring our jobs back? We are damaging their economy because they sent us all their resources for next to nothing?
Yet another clueless bastard.
Really? Do explain.

So we are just trying to damage chinas economy? I thought it was supposed to bring our jobs back? We are damaging their economy because they sent us all their resources for next to nothing?
Yet another clueless bastard.
Really? Do explain.

:21::21::21::21:

That is funny! Asking meathead to explain something!

His reply is the full extent of his ability to add to a discussion.

Lefties don't seem to care AT ALL that China is STEALING our technology faster than we can create it.

It is shady when the corporation has to choose between handing over their hard earned technology or not being able to conduct business there.

It is a problem that needs to be dealt with, sadly Trump is all but ignoring it.

It is shady when the corporation has to choose between handing over their hard earned technology or not being able to conduct business there.

It is a problem that needs to be dealt with, sadly Trump is all but ignoring it.
You'd think some sort of world coalition to stop this would have worked. If they are doing it to us they must be doing it to everyone else. But I guess it was better to attack everyone....

Everyone assumes this is bad for China, but China has been losing garment market share for a few years, ironically enough their workers are now getting paid too much to be as competitive as they once were.

Bangladesh and China are close allies with ties in trade, so now Bangladesh and its people make more money and can buy more Chinese stuff.

Indeed

Chinese are big they themselves spread out all south east Asia it was getting harder for them to compete in certain sectors of the trade ...........LIKE cutting rooms and sweat shops

ALSO when a chinese migrant farm girl could make a few more pennies at an electronics plant instead of sewing pants they were having a hard time competing domestically to

For those here who are learning impaired the purpose of the tariffs is to get China to renegotiate our trade deal. Some jobs returning to American shores would have been a SIDE EFFECT of those tariffs not the intended plan for them.
Trump never used the "side effect" meme that you're using, slick Willy. You are both dumb and misleading. Trump said tariffs would bring factory jobs back, but that’s not happening
Factory jobs have returned. Trump used the magic wand Obama lost. Maybe not as many as he had hoped but that really isn't the point. We have GAINED new jobs yet you retarded leftists STILL cry foul.
You people are simply impossible to please. No matter how good things have been you all are ALWAYS bitching about it.

What? Wrong.

U.S. manufacturer growth slowed to the lowest level in almost 10 years in August. The U.S. manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers' index) was 49.9 in August, down from 50.4 in July.

The reading is below the neutral 50.0 threshold for the first time since September 2009, according to IHS Markit. Any reading below 50 signals a contraction.
Do we have MORE OR FEWER manufacturing jobs since Trump took office?

I know this is a big hurdle for many leftists but TRY to answer honestly.

Grampa is a MBGA guy.
I am a FUCK CHINA guy.

That was a couple weeks ago tard. Has NOTHING to do with the tariffs he placed on them eons ago.

Honesty is such a struggle for leftwits

You'd think some sort of world coalition to stop this would have worked. If they are doing it to us they must be doing it to everyone else. But I guess it was better to attack everyone....
Impossible since leftist mentality runs many countries. Cowards rule much of Europe which is why America is always relied on the fix shit around the globe.

The deal is we get growth with Trump's policies and we give a little back with tariffs so we can reintroduce manufacturing back here.

There are many, many, many negative things to point out with Trump's trade wars.

China losing manufacturers to ANY other country is not one of them. Stick to the real impacts on our markets. This piddly shit that is actually a POSITIVE, it weakens China's position, is not really a salient point to make against the trade war.

Forum List

Back