MBGA! Fashion brands move to Bangladesh due to high tariffs on China

Remember when we were told that high tariffsI would result in American companies hiring Americans?
The Wall Street journal reports that fashion brands are shifting their workforce to Bangladesh and other countries in Asia instead of America.
MBGA!
Trade War Pushes Garment Companies Back to Bangladesh
Tariff's on India next.

Ehlo This is Jimmy!
Why?
Depends if they are engaging in Fair Trade. If so, no need for Tariffs. But Nike, Apple, and Dell can kiss my Ass for Sucking Chi Com Cock. I won't buy any of their shit.

There are many, many, many negative things to point out with Trump's trade wars.

China losing manufacturers to ANY other country is not one of them. Stick to the real impacts on our markets. This piddly shit that is actually a POSITIVE, it weakens China's position, is not really a salient point to make against the trade war.
China is a Predatory Nation.

Last edited:
For those here who are learning impaired the purpose of the tariffs is to get China to renegotiate our trade deal. Some jobs returning to American shores would have been a SIDE EFFECT of those tariffs not the intended plan for them.
Trump never used the "side effect" meme that you're using, slick Willy. You are both dumb and misleading. Trump said tariffs would bring factory jobs back, but that’s not happening
Factory jobs have returned. Trump used the magic wand Obama lost. Maybe not as many as he had hoped but that really isn't the point. We have GAINED new jobs yet you retarded leftists STILL cry foul.
You people are simply impossible to please. No matter how good things have been you all are ALWAYS bitching about it.

What? Wrong.

U.S. manufacturer growth slowed to the lowest level in almost 10 years in August. The U.S. manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers' index) was 49.9 in August, down from 50.4 in July.

The reading is below the neutral 50.0 threshold for the first time since September 2009, according to IHS Markit. Any reading below 50 signals a contraction.
Do we have MORE OR FEWER manufacturing jobs since Trump took office?

I know this is a big hurdle for many leftists but TRY to answer honestly.

Manufacturing jobs have been growing steadily since the recovery started in 2010.

Did the Trumps supplier quit China too, or did they get an exemption?

Remember when we were told that high tariffsI would result in American companies hiring Americans?
The Wall Street journal reports that fashion brands are shifting their workforce to Bangladesh and other countries in Asia instead of America.
MBGA!

What trade deals do we have with Bangladesh? Is Bangladesh manipulating their currency and stealing intellectual property, do they have control over the leadership of NK?

MBGA!
Tariff's on India next.

Ehlo This is Jimmy!
Why?
Depends if they are engaging in Fair Trade. If so, no need for Tariffs. But Nike, Apple, and Dell can kiss my Ass for Sucking Chi Com Cock. I won't buy any of their shit.
Why India?

MBGA!
Tariff's on India next.

Ehlo This is Jimmy!
Why?
What is fair trade? China sends us their resources for next to nothing and gets to keep the pollution. We should thank them.

MBGA!
Tariff's on India next.

Ehlo This is Jimmy!
Why?
What is fair trade? China sends us their resources for next to nothing and gets to keep the pollution. We should thank them.
You clearly dont have a very good grasp of the trade war if thats ^ what you think.

MBGA!
Tariff's on India next.

Ehlo This is Jimmy!
Why?
You clearly dont have a very good grasp of the trade war if thats ^ what you think.
That’s what’s happening, what’s the problem?

Tariff's on India next.

Ehlo This is Jimmy!
Why?
So you think we are mad at China for "sending us their resources for next to nothing"? You are a child.

So you think we are mad at China for "sending us their resources for next to nothing"? You are a child.

You are mad at China because Trump told you to be

I would rather do business with a company that operates out of Bangladesh or Vietnam than China. Bangladesh is building highways, bridges, and looking to upgrade their ports to accommodate more freighting vessels.
And if I tell you it is a Muslim country ? Will you be as excited ? :)

You are mad at China because Trump told you to be
No, im pretty sure im mad about them stealing technology and their lopsided trade agreement with us.

I would rather do business with a company that operates out of Bangladesh or Vietnam than China. Bangladesh is building highways, bridges, and looking to upgrade their ports to accommodate more freighting vessels.
No. Muslims are awful.

No. Muslims are awful.
59208ff2639147970b8b5284-750-500.jpg

Your master thinks muslims are cool.

I don't care if it's a Klingon country.

No. Muslims are awful.

No one thinks muslims are cool.

Most are, they are no different than you or I.

No. Muslims are awful.

No one thinks muslims are cool.

Most are, they are no different than you or I.
Really? The people in my neighborhood have never stoned anyone for adultry.

Forum List

Back