MBGA! Fashion brands move to Bangladesh due to high tariffs on China

And if I tell you it is a Muslim country ? Will you be as excited ? :)
No. Muslims are awful.
59208ff2639147970b8b5284-750-500.jpg

Your master thinks muslims are cool.
No one thinks muslims are cool.

Most are, they are no different than you or I.
Really? The people in my neighborhood have never stoned anyone for adultry.

When was the last time a Muslim in America stoned anyone for adultery?

No. Muslims are awful.

Americans have successfully kept them from doing that stuff here, but most muslums arent here where we can stop them.

Americans have successfully kept them from doing that stuff here, but most muslums arent here where we can stop them.

And yet, 99% of them do not do such things, even without us "stopping" them from doing it.

And yet, 99% of them do not do such things, even without us "stopping" them from doing it.
Even the ones who dont stone women still do other things, like subjagating women. They are not good people.

Even the ones who dont stone women still do other things, like subjagating women. They are not good people.

Shit dude, we had red blooded Americans on this very forum last week saying women were inferior to men and needed to be commanded by their men. Have you read the Christian bible? Women are not real high on the social ladder in it.

Do you know any Muslims? Are you friends with any? Ever spend anytime talking to one and getting to know them?

Shit dude, we had red blooded Americans on this very forum last week saying women were inferior to men and needed to be commanded by their men. Have you read the Christian bible? Women are not real high on the social ladder in it.

Do you know any Muslims? Are you friends with any? Ever spend anytime talking to one and getting to know them?
I think its cute how you are pretending that muslims are just like us. :laugh:

You dodged the question.

For the most part they are. They live among us every day and want the same things we all do, the ability to provide for their families.

I know a fair number, all are good people. My pulmonologist is Muslim, he keeps me breathing, I like that about him.

My very first bunk mate in the Marine Corps at Camp Hansen Okinawa was Muslim, we have been friends for more than 30 year now. He was at my wedding, I was at his. He gave a good deal of his life to defend this country so losers like you could sit behind your computer and be a bigot. you should thank him.

You dodged the question.
That question is irrelevant. If i spoke to 1 good muslim, would that mean the rest of them dont suck?

For the most part they are. They live among us every day and want the same things we all do, the ability to provide for their families.

I know a fair number, all are good people. My pulmonologist is Muslim, he keeps me breathing, I like that about him.

My very first bunk mate in the Marine Corps at Camp Hansen Okinawa was Muslim, we have been friends for more than 30 year now. He was at my wedding, I was at his. He gave a good deal of his life to defend this country so losers like you could sit behind your computer and be a bigot. you should thank him.
You met a guy who you liked, now the rest of us are supposed to ignore all the bullshit going on in the Middle East? Nah dude.

You dodged the question.

The answer is obvious, he is far too much of a bigot to ever do such a thing

You met a guy who you liked, now the rest of us are supposed to ignore all the bullshit going on in the Middle East? Nah dude.

The vast majority of Muslims even in the ME are no different than you or I, they just want to live their lives and provide for their families.

The vast majority of Muslims even in the ME are no different than you or I, they just want to live their lives and provide for their families.
BULLLLLSHIIIIT! Polls in the middle east show tremendous support for violence in the name of their shit god.

BULLLLLSHIIIIT! Polls in the middle east show tremendous support for violence in the name of their shit god.

Have you ever been to the ME? Visited any countries there?

Have you ever eaten 5 pounds of glass? You dont need to in order to know that it sucks.

American Democrats are sad that the Chinese Democrats are losing business.
Sadly what you say looks to be true. We are crippling the Chinese economy right now and these asshats are taking pro Chinese positions if it allows them to bash Trump.
Same as when they were pro Russia because it allowed them to bash Romney.
are you in favor of raising tariffs on Bangladesh now so those jobs come here instead?
I'm happy for the people of Bangladesh.
Do you support increasing tariffs on Bangladesh so those jobs come to America instead?

Oh my god! Do you even understand why we imposed the tariffs of China? Bangladesh isn't engaging in currency fixing or intellectual property theft like China is. We're not imposing tariffs solely to make jobs come back to America...we're imposing tariffs on China because they've been screwing us over for the better part of thirty years!

Have you ever eaten 5 pounds of glass? You dont need to in order to know that it sucks.

Thanks, I think you have proven yourself to be a very nice bigot, no need to help you dig the hole any deeper.

Thanks, I think you have proven yourself to be a very nice bigot, no need to help you dig the hole any deeper.
Oh, youre here to tell us that the middle east is a great place full of peace loving people? You let me know if you find anyone dumb enough to swallow that horseshit.

Remember when we were told that high tariffsI would result in American companies hiring Americans?
The Wall Street journal reports that fashion brands are shifting their workforce to Bangladesh and other countries in Asia instead of America.
MBGA!
Trade War Pushes Garment Companies Back to Bangladesh

Trump said trade wars are good - and easy to win. Trump is a fool - because our trade deficits are actually growing. Google it...

Forum List

Back