McCabe effectively fired from FBI

Yesterday FBI Director, Chris Wray, read the Nunes memo and today Andrew McCabe was told not to come back to work. Apparently there is also an IG report due out soon that is highly critical of McCabe.

There's talk that he may be fired for real in the coming days, he'll lose his retirement if that's the case. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. LMAO

Yesterday FBI Director, Chris Wray, read the Nunes memo and today Andrew McCabe was told not to come back to work. Apparently there is also an IG report due out soon that is highly critical of McCabe.
the pos in our wh has been on McCabes case for weeks even went as far as mocking him over his wifes loss of a senate seat We have the worst POS ever representing us now trying to protect himself from charges of obstruction

:boo_hoo14: president Trump hurt our feelings come on eddie grow a pair.

the pos in our wh has been on McCabes case for weeks even went as far as mocking him over his wifes loss of a senate seat We have the worst POS ever representing us now trying to protect himself from charges of obstruction
lol And now the Justice Department Inspector General appears to agree with the President that McCabe is dirty.
read up on what john brennan former cia director had to say ,,,,get yourself an education and pass it on to your other sheep here
Brennan was part of the Clinton corruption problem he is also exposed in the memo as I have been told..

Your whole Russia meme is now on fire and burning up right in front of your eyes..
It is the modern Stalin who is doing the purging. Comey, McCabe, Wray and Rosenstein in the crosshairs, and the (Howdy Doody) Nunes making cobbled memos. Any other person would have you tearing your hair out at the guilt Trump displays. Would an innocent try to obstruct an investigation? Every twitter, every 'look over there', every diversion, every block screams guilty.

You sure you want to live under the leadership of a guy that looks like Mussolini and acts like Stalin? God! How did it come to this?
Pucker up butter cup...

McCabe was not even allowed to attend the morning meeting. I've had several LE people tell me he is now in very deep shit. He is accused of forcing officers to change their 302's (record of interview) in an effort to bear false statements against Trump. THIS IS PERJURY... Falsifying the Records, Manufacturing criminal behavior... this will kill the Special Counsel..

This thing is blowing up right in front of us..

Well I hope he was fired... They are making this obstruction of justice charge even easier to prosecute...

the hell with feelings blues he's ruining our country...the man is a grifter a blabbermouthed fool who does not belong in our gov't ,,,,maybe putins gov't would be more his style He wants bi-partisanship??? The ah has a strange way of trying to get it

There's talk that he may be fired for real in the coming days, he'll lose his retirement if that's the case. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. LMAO

yeah damn him for ok-ing comeys airplane ride after he was fired lol....trump is a scumbag and I'm being kind

You see how much support you leftist ass clowns are getting now?

You think people are believing your horse shit now?

You better check yourself. You've been brain washed.

But like it or not, you're about to be enlightened to the TRUTH.

Deal with it.
stop your bs The truth and republicans never met

no doubt if president Obama had engaged in any of these clearly obstructive and probably illegal methods, you'd be in melt down mode.

but if the orange one and his henchmen do it.... .

:cuckoo:

lol And now the Justice Department Inspector General appears to agree with the President that McCabe is dirty.
read up on what john brennan former cia director had to say ,,,,get yourself an education and pass it on to your other sheep here
Brennan was part of the Clinton corruption problem he is also exposed in the memo as I have been told..

Your whole Russia meme is now on fire and burning up right in front of your eyes..
It is the modern Stalin who is doing the purging. Comey, McCabe, Wray and Rosenstein in the crosshairs, and the (Howdy Doody) Nunes making cobbled memos. Any other person would have you tearing your hair out at the guilt Trump displays. Would an innocent try to obstruct an investigation? Every twitter, every 'look over there', every diversion, every block screams guilty.

You sure you want to live under the leadership of a guy that looks like Mussolini and acts like Stalin? God! How did it come to this?
Pucker up butter cup...

McCabe was not even allowed to attend the morning meeting. I've had several LE people tell me he is now in very deep shit. He is accused of forcing officers to change their 302's (record of interview) in an effort to bear false statements against Trump. THIS IS PERJURY... Falsifying the Records, Manufacturing criminal behavior... this will kill the Special Counsel..

Well I hope he was fired... They are making this obstruction of justice charge even easier to prosecute...

but who will be left to prosecute it? that is the question. and ultimately that is the point of all of this.

no doubt if president Obama had engaged in any of these clearly obstructive and probably illegal methods, you'd be in melt down mode.

ever hear one of them say for their lol honest republicans to give back wynns money?

Pucker up butter cup...

but who will be left to prosecute it? that is the question. and ultimately that is the point of all of this.
nobody left is what the orange anus is gunning for Putin opened up his play book for trump

ever hear one of them say for their lol honest republicans to give back wynns money?

nope... but they shrieked their loony little brains out about Harvey Weinstein even after Harvey was banished and his money was given back.

but they're dishonest little pieces of work. can't expect any better from trumptards.

Pucker up butter cup...

nobody left is what the orange anus is gunning for Putin opened up his play book for trump
You did notice that Putin jailed the guy running against him?? What has dump been saying about Hillary??

the hell with feelings blues he's ruining our country...the man is a grifter a blabbermouthed fool who does not belong in our gov't ,,,,maybe putins gov't would be more his style He wants bi-partisanship??? The ah has a strange way of trying to get it
far as i'm concerned, he's fixing it.

business is booming, stocks are better than ever, unemployment at historic lows for many groups and the left is falling over themselves in illegal activities to stop this.

i get you hate him, eddie. not a fan of trump the tv star either. he's an ass to be sure. but look around you - how is what we're doing today bad for the country when we're putting the country first for the first time in a long time?

obama is a globalist and wanted us to be like europe and other global powers where we're all 1 big country happy family and move shit around and give up our own capability. we diminished all we were under his 8 years and told we can't be proud of it we're to be ashamed of who we have been and proved it by doing his apologize / bow tour when he first took office.

this is all of our country eddie. you won't ever EVER get everything you want. no one will. but for you of all people to sit here and bitch trump should be bi-partisan just cracks me up because you refuse to give him an ounce of credit for ANYTHING.

now how can we be bipartisan in that regard?

we can't.

good day to you sir.

business is booming, stocks are better than ever, unemployment at historic lows for many groups and the left is falling over themselves in illegal activities to stop this.

i get you hate him, eddie. not a fan of trump the tv star either. he's an ass to be sure. but look around you - how is what we're doing today bad for the country when we're putting the country first for the first time in a long time?

obama is a globalist and wanted us to be like europe and other global powers where we're all 1 big country happy family and move shit around and give up our own capability. we diminished all we were under his 8 years and told we can't be proud of it we're to be ashamed of who we have been and proved it by doing his apologize / bow tour when he first took office.

this is all of our country eddie. you won't ever EVER get everything you want. no one will. but for you of all people to sit here and bitch trump should be bi-partisan just cracks me up because you refuse to give him an ounce of credit for ANYTHING.

we can't.

good day to you sir.
not saying it's right but what did your repub friends do to obama from the get go They voted AGAINST bills they were formally for They bashed him at every turn and now Repubs want bi partisanship ? Want dems to turn the other cheek ? And Trump DOES want to get everything he wants and one more item ,,,Obamas record of employment was better than trumps in the 1st year That said ,I hate to sound hypocritical but financially speaking I'd rather be where I am now after a year of trump than with what might have been with Hillary

we can't.

good day to you sir.
not saying it's right but what did your repub friends do to obama from the get go They voted AGAINST bills they were formally for They bashed him at every turn and now Repubs want bi partisanship ? Want dems to turn the other cheek ? And Trump DOES want to get everything he wants and one more item ,,,Obamas record of employment was better than trumps in the 1st year That said ,I hate to sound hypocritical but financially speaking I'd rather be where I am now after a year of trump than with what might have been with Hillary
that's politics 101. you think that's never been done in the history of our country, eddie?

trump is getting all he wants and the biggest reason for this is that the dems are too trump-struck to stop him via proper means. IMPEACH 45 isn't going to work. it was a stupid platform to run on - impeaching someone for the biggest reason being he's an ass.

and that's not hypocritical eddie. it's honest. i can hate trump the man all day long for the stupid shit he does but is what he is doing good for the country itself and a bulk of the people? you won't get all. never do. stupid PC goal to make everyone happy when by definition everyone can't be.

as for who turns the cheek? likely no one for awhile now. both sides have dug in and dug in hard and have bought way too much "emotional insurance" to use when times get tough and they need a "feel good" story.

honesty is my feel good story. if the dems made all this up and there was a rogue element in our gov working to counter what "the people" have voted on via our 250 year old system, i do in fact have a problem with that. i would for ANYONE trying to go around our countrys laws because they don't like who was elected regardless of what side they are on.

doing such things only makes it easier for the next group to do worse. so yea, we've been asses to each other and letting it slide cause the other side sucks so bad, to us. that's how we justify being as bad.

all that needs to end. if it ends here, great. but it needs to end.

I see, what specifically has he done to "ruin our country"? You speak of bi-partisanship yet YOUR party votes no on every bill the majority of American's representatives in congress put up for a vote.

I see, what specifically has he done to "ruin our country"? You speak of bi-partisanship yet YOUR party votes no on every bill the majority of American's representatives in congress put up for a vote.
maybe he doesn't realize how many immigrants work for AAPL,,,MSFT AMAZ etc etc etc ?

we can't.

good day to you sir.
that's politics 101. you think that's never been done in the history of our country, eddie?

trump is getting all he wants and the biggest reason for this is that the dems are too trump-struck to stop him via proper means. IMPEACH 45 isn't going to work. it was a stupid platform to run on - impeaching someone for the biggest reason being he's an ass.

and that's not hypocritical eddie. it's honest. i can hate trump the man all day long for the stupid shit he does but is what he is doing good for the country itself and a bulk of the people? you won't get all. never do. stupid PC goal to make everyone happy when by definition everyone can't be.

as for who turns the cheek? likely no one for awhile now. both sides have dug in and dug in hard and have bought way too much "emotional insurance" to use when times get tough and they need a "feel good" story.

honesty is my feel good story. if the dems made all this up and there was a rogue element in our gov working to counter what "the people" have voted on via our 250 year old system, i do in fact have a problem with that. i would for ANYONE trying to go around our countrys laws because they don't like who was elected regardless of what side they are on.

doing such things only makes it easier for the next group to do worse. so yea, we've been asses to each other and letting it slide cause the other side sucks so bad, to us. that's how we justify being as bad.

all that needs to end. if it ends here, great. but it needs to end.
Thanks iceman,,,,you're a reasonable man Hope it catches on

maybe he doesn't realize how many immigrants work for AAPL,,,MSFT AMAZ etc etc etc ?

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that Trump is ruining our country. Can you back up your claim or should I write that off as an irrational rant?

Forum List

Back