McCabe effectively fired from FBI

Brennan was part of the Clinton corruption problem he is also exposed in the memo as I have been told..

Your whole Russia meme is now on fire and burning up right in front of your eyes..
It is the modern Stalin who is doing the purging. Comey, McCabe, Wray and Rosenstein in the crosshairs, and the (Howdy Doody) Nunes making cobbled memos. Any other person would have you tearing your hair out at the guilt Trump displays. Would an innocent try to obstruct an investigation? Every twitter, every 'look over there', every diversion, every block screams guilty.

You sure you want to live under the leadership of a guy that looks like Mussolini and acts like Stalin? God! How did it come to this?
Pucker up butter cup...

McCabe was not even allowed to attend the morning meeting. I've had several LE people tell me he is now in very deep shit. He is accused of forcing officers to change their 302's (record of interview) in an effort to bear false statements against Trump. THIS IS PERJURY... Falsifying the Records, Manufacturing criminal behavior... this will kill the Special Counsel..

This thing is blowing up right in front of us..

Well I hope he was fired... They are making this obstruction of justice charge even easier to prosecute...
But there is no obstruction of justice charge nor are there any grounds for one just as there is no collusion charge or grounds for that. The whole purpose of the investigation is to have an investigation going into the election because the Democrats have nothing else to offer the American people.
you're too much anyone saying that with 17 expert investigators investigating obstruction and money laundering that there is no THERE THERE doesn't know what they're talking about
That's the point, they find nothing and yet they keep the investigation open because the whole point of the investigation is to keep it open into the 2020 election. It is the byproduct of the corruption Obama introduced into the Justice Department and the CIA. There were never any legitimate grounds to appoint a special counsel in the first place.

Brennan was part of the Clinton corruption problem he is also exposed in the memo as I have been told..

Your whole Russia meme is now on fire and burning up right in front of your eyes..
It is the modern Stalin who is doing the purging. Comey, McCabe, Wray and Rosenstein in the crosshairs, and the (Howdy Doody) Nunes making cobbled memos. Any other person would have you tearing your hair out at the guilt Trump displays. Would an innocent try to obstruct an investigation? Every twitter, every 'look over there', every diversion, every block screams guilty.

You sure you want to live under the leadership of a guy that looks like Mussolini and acts like Stalin? God! How did it come to this?
Pucker up butter cup...

McCabe was not even allowed to attend the morning meeting. I've had several LE people tell me he is now in very deep shit. He is accused of forcing officers to change their 302's (record of interview) in an effort to bear false statements against Trump. THIS IS PERJURY... Falsifying the Records, Manufacturing criminal behavior... this will kill the Special Counsel..

This thing is blowing up right in front of us..

Well I hope he was fired... They are making this obstruction of justice charge even easier to prosecute...
But there is no obstruction of justice charge nor are there any grounds for one just as there is no collusion charge or grounds for that. The whole purpose of the investigation is to have an investigation going into the election because the Democrats have nothing else to offer the American people.

Sorry but 'collusion' is not a crime and doesn't need to be proven to be found guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

Trump stated that he fired Comey over the Russian thing... That by its definition is Obstructing Justice.

His actions after that have just confirmed those actions but are generally not needed...
Nonsense, he fired Comey because Comey was continuing an investigation when there were no grounds for one. That's not obstruction of justice, that's obstruction of corruption.

not saying it's right but what did your repub friends do to obama from the get go They voted AGAINST bills they were formally for

Please show us which ones. The source and link would be nice too.

Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier under Obama
1503687503639.png

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Five years ago, the entire Senate Democratic caucus voted for hundreds of miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border.

How times have changed.

Democrats are now blasting President Trump's border wall demands as “ineffective” and “unreasonable,” as they battle his initial $18 billion request.

Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier under Obama

OK Who do you think is paying off that 1.5 million + ??? Your children ,,,,Who is really doing great with his bs tax cut The average guy or the billionaire?? Who.s getting hurt with him pulling back clean air ,water regulations And he's made most of non white America hate his racist bones as well as women who see the pervert for what he is Theres more but I need to check into HIS stock market lol down only 271 as we speak Prk likes to pat himself on the back I hate that

$1.5 million? I could probably cover that if I sold some properties.

That BS tax cut is doing miracles already and workers will just be starting to see the extra cash in their paycheck in February. That must break your heart. People who actually work for the money, getting to keep more of what they earn. How unique.

Forum List

Back