McCabe Is Just The Beginning....

Mueller is corrupt too!

Don’t forget he allowed that Iranium One Deal Happen and never made a peep about it!

Will Rosenstein make it through the day ?

But then, we all know who we want to see go down.... :badgrin:

debate_2016.gif

Is Irainium One a new thing?

Another one is forced out. That can only be good and a continued look
at things to come.

This becomes noteworthy, because Holder tweeted in support of McCabe
today. He's nervous. He should be. Another individual shading the real
dealings of the Obama WH from the public has bit the dust. There is only
so many of them, and if we eventually get into all their dealings, we could
put everyone of those assholes behind bars

The republicrats are no more interested holding democrook sociopaths accountable than the bed wetters are, because if democrooks start facing prosecution you know damn well they're going to expose republicrat complicity and crimes of the GOP's own doing. I personally wouldn't care but something tells me the corruption is so over the top that if the public found out about it the military would have to be deployed to protect DC.

`
FBI’s Andrew McCabe leaving deputy director job, will retire in March - He's retiring with full benefits. Hell, so would I. The evangelical right see's this as a trump victory. Draining the swamp they say. So begins the top talent exodus. trump is turning America into a Kakistocracy.
`

"talent exodus"? :lol: The guy committed T R E A S O N........that kind of "talent" gets you a bunk at Leavenworth, sweet-cheeks.

Obozo already turned us into an Idiocracy, so far all I can see is Trump forcing some seriously corrupt sociopaths out of DC.

Forum List

Back