McCain a Yes on Tax Reform Bill

Actually if you took the word of the financial experts then you would know that bank stocks are some of the hardest hit sectors in an economic downturn

Which will assuredly happen and here's why:

This tax plan eliminates housing deductions. Those deductions are built into the sale price of the home. If you remove the deductions, home prices drop. When home prices drop, a housing crisis ensues. A housing crisis leads to economic downturns. We know this because we just went through this shit 8 years ago.

I'm gonna take the word of the financial experts thanks.

This stupid tax plan you support eliminates deductions for housing. Home prices have those deductions built in. So if you remove the deduction, home prices drop. When home prices drop, a housing crisis ensues. A housing crisis leads to an economic downturn. The industry that is hardest hit by economic downturns is the banking industry. So this tax plan will result in your precious bank stocks tanking in value. So you'll not only be reliant on SS and Medicare, you're also going to need Medicaid for when your shit kids send you to a third-rate nursing home.

You would know this if you bothered to put any thought into what you say, support, and believe.

Last edited:
Republican McCain to support 'far from perfect' Senate tax bill: statement

“After careful thought and consideration, I have decided to support the Senate tax reform bill. I believe this legislation, though far from perfect, would enhance American competitiveness, boost the economy, and provide long overdue tax relief for middle class families,” McCain said in a statement.

John McCain says he will support the GOP tax bill, giving the plan an enormous boost

The Trump/Conservative/Russia Tax Plan raises taxes in 2021 for the middle and lower classes, and by 2027, most taxpayers will be paying more in taxes while the wealthy and corporations will be paying less.

It also increases the debt by at least $1.5T according to the Joint Committee on Taxation and the CBO.

All this tax plan does is move us closer to the same oligarchic kleptocracy they have in Trump's Russia.

It's not going to turn us into Russia, but IT IS a ridiculous, fiscally irresponsible bill.

A straight up blowjob to Wall Street and Corporations from a guy who got elected railing against Goldman Sacks.

Trump knows that people that elected him are too stupid to recognize when they are being conned.

This is one reason why Trump didn't want to release his tax returns. The reform bill give him huuuuge breaks.
The other reasons have to do with numerous overseas properties and banks where he launders money.

its amazing how many fucktard RW's RAIL THEIR ASS OFF about the national debt being the total demise of the country, then form a line around the building to add $1.7 TRILLION dollars to that debt, and hump each other for support.

its amazing how many fucktard RW's RAIL THEIR ASS OFF about the national debt being the total demise of the country, then form a line around the building to add $1.7 TRILLION dollars to that debt, and hump each other for support.

I'm not amazed anymore at their two-faced hypocrisy. It's expected now. They screech like barnyard animals about the debt for 8 years, then they try to increase the debt they were just screeching about.

It's what happens when an ideology sells itself out to Russia just to get a vicarious "win".

You're right, that is amazing, what's also amazing is all the left wing, gub'mint worshipers that suddenly went from drunken sailor to deficit hawk as soon as President Twitter was sworn in.

Apparently a dominant hypocrisy gene is something lemmings all have in common. :rolleyes:

You're right, that is amazing, what's also amazing is all the left wing, gub'mint worshipers that suddenly went from drunken sailor to deficit hawk as soon as President Twitter was sworn in.Apparently a dominant hypocrisy gene is something lemmings all have in common. :rolleyes:

It's not about being a deficit hawk for us, it's us pointing out you fake deficit hawks who screeched about the debt for 8 years during Obama, suddenly seem OK raising debt by at least $1.5T over the next decade while simultaneously tanking the housing market.

All so you could give tax cuts to people who aren't you. You're not going to benefit from this at all. In fact, you're going to suffer if you own a home and deduct the mortgage interest and property taxes.

You're right, that is amazing, what's also amazing is all the left wing, gub'mint worshipers that suddenly went from drunken sailor to deficit hawk as soon as President Twitter was sworn in.Apparently a dominant hypocrisy gene is something lemmings all have in common. :rolleyes:

It's not about being a deficit hawk for us,
Yeah I know, you and your fellow lemmings enjoy wallowing in hypocrisy wherever and whenever the opportunity presents itself.

it's us pointing out you fake deficit hawks who screeched about the debt for 8 years during Obama, suddenly seem OK raising debt by at least $1.5T over the next decade while simultaneously tanking the housing market.

LOL, when did I EVER advocate raising the debt? I've always advocated the elimination of federal deficit spending and shrinking the federal government budget down to something approximating the annual cost of operating a 100watt light bulb.

If you're going to constantly walk around with your retard mode switch set to the on position you might want to get yourself a guide dog to keep you from sticking your foot in your mouth.

** NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM OF HYPER-PARTISAN CLUELESS NONSENSE **

My bank stocks are going to go through the roof and I don't need SS or Medicare. And since I'm already retired and the wife will be shortly I dont give a shit about 2021 or 2027.

The bank stocks are all going to collapse the minute growth doesn't hit projections - which will be in the first year.

Actually if you took the word of the financial experts then you would know that bank stocks are some of the hardest hit sectors in an economic downturn

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We'll see. I happen to know some experts in the banking business.

This stupid tax plan you support eliminates deductions for housing. Home prices have those deductions built in. So if you remove the deduction, home prices drop. When home prices drop, a housing crisis ensues. A housing crisis leads to an economic downturn. The industry that is hardest hit by economic downturns is the banking industry. So this tax plan will result in your precious bank stocks tanking in value. So you'll not only be reliant on SS and Medicare, you're also going to need Medicaid for when your shit kids send you to a third-rate nursing home.

You would know this if you bothered to put any thought into what you say, support, and believe.

I'll let you know how high the stocks get.
It's going to be glorious!!

My bank stocks are going to go through the roof and I don't need SS or Medicare. And since I'm already retired and the wife will be shortly I dont give a shit about 2021 or 2027.

The bank stocks are all going to collapse the minute growth doesn't hit projections - which will be in the first year.

Are they the same experts that told you your stock hit $22 within two months of the election?

A little bit of history:

"Initially the proposals in the mid 1980s would have eliminated all interest deductibility. But in a speech in 1984 to the National Association of Realtors, President Ronald Reagan carved out an exception. "I strongly agreed with the home mortgage interest deduction, which is so vital to millions of hard-working Americans. And in case there's still any doubt, I want you to know we will preserve that part of the American dream," he said. "Well, that is the thing, that deduction, that symbolizes, I think, that American dream."

The Tax Reform Act of 1986, in the end kept the deduction — but the elimination of other deductions allowed the top marginal tax rate to drop from 50 percent to 28 percent. It did, however, limit the deduction to mortgage debt from a principal residence and a second home. It was capped at $1 million and not much has changed since then (except $1 million can't buy what it used to).

Eliminating the mother of all tax deductions

A little bit of history:

"Initially the proposals in the mid 1980s would have eliminated all interest deductibility. But in a speech in 1984 to the National Association of Realtors, President Ronald Reagan carved out an exception. "I strongly agreed with the home mortgage interest deduction, which is so vital to millions of hard-working Americans. And in case there's still any doubt, I want you to know we will preserve that part of the American dream," he said. "Well, that is the thing, that deduction, that symbolizes, I think, that American dream."

The Tax Reform Act of 1986, in the end kept the deduction — but the elimination of other deductions allowed the top marginal tax rate to drop from 50 percent to 28 percent. It did, however, limit the deduction to mortgage debt from a principal residence and a second home. It was capped at $1 million and not much has changed since then (except $1 million can't buy what it used to).

Eliminating the mother of all tax deductions

Havent had a mortgage for over twenty years.
And the bank doesnt deal in home mortgages.

Are they the same experts that told you your stock hit $22 within two months of the election?

No, but they're much better experts than the ones that told you the economy would tank when Trump got into office.

And the bank doesnt deal in home mortgages.

According to their profile they do.

${Instrument_CompanyName} ${Instrument_Ric} Company Profile | Reuters.com

The Company offers various loans, including commercial lines of credit, working capital loans, commercial real estate backed loans (including loans secured by owner occupied commercial properties), mortgage warehouse lines, term loans, equipment financing, acquisition, expansion and development loans, borrowing base loans, real estate construction loans, homebuilder loans, government guaranteed loans, purchased receivables financing, letters of credit and other loan products to national and regional companies, real estate developers, mortgage lenders, manufacturing and industrial companies and other businesses. It also offers various consumer loans to individuals and professionals, including residential real estate loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), installment loans, unsecured and secured personal lines of credit, overdraft protection and letters of credit. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had total loans of $3.1 billion

No, but they're much better experts than the ones that told you the economy would tank when Trump got into office.

No expert told me that and I knew it would not happen, that is why I added to my portfolio the day after he won. Stocks do well when the rich get richer and that was bound to happen under the Wall Street president. Luckily for the wife and I we are in a position to get a few more crumbs than the average Joe.

No expert told me that and I knew it would not happen, that is why I added to my portfolio the day after he won. Stocks do well when the rich get richer and that was bound to happen under the Wall Street president. Luckily for the wife and I we are in a position to get a few more crumbs than the average Joe.

WTF!? Were you following the news around election time, about a year ago.

WTF!? Were you following the news around election time, about a year ago.

Yep, I heard lots of people say lots of things, but you did say the ones that told me the economy would tank. Since I knew that was BS none of them really told me a thing. On Nov 9th I moved a large chunk of cash into my investment portfolio as I knew things would boom for a while.

Forum List

Back