🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin

I don't remember McCain bashing Obama for congratulating Putin on his election in 2012.

Barack Obama Gave Vladimir Putin Congratulatory Call in 2012 | National Review

And as for attacking Trump for ignoring the advice in his briefing book not to congratulate Putin, how about the fact that Obama ignored the advice from numerous people not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force. Indeed, McCain was one of those who strongly warned Obama that failing to leave a residual force would create a vacuum that terrorists would fill. Obama's failure to heed this sound advice led to the rise of ISIS and to ISIS taking control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, not to mention that it led to the deaths of the thousands of people who were killed when ISIS came to power.

I do not recall Putin just having had someone killed in England before Obama called him.
Or meddling on an epic and unprecedented scale in Western elections.

Spare us the croc tears. We meddle and try to change outcomes around the world. Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Fake news from the Moonie Times.

Obama gave money to an Israeli social justice group for one thing, they used it for another. Republicans just seized on this because there is little they can criticize Obama on. He pretty much stayed out of other countries’ business.

I don't remember McCain bashing Obama for congratulating Putin on his election in 2012.

And as for attacking Trump for ignoring the advice in his briefing book not to congratulate Putin, how about the fact that Obama ignored the advice from numerous people not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force. Indeed, McCain was one of those who strongly warned Obama that failing to leave a residual force would create a vacuum that terrorists would fill. Obama's failure to heed this sound advice led to the rise of ISIS and to ISIS taking control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, not to mention that it led to the deaths of the thousands of people who were killed when ISIS came to power.

I do not recall Putin just having had someone killed in England before Obama called him.

Spare us the croc tears. We meddle and try to change outcomes around the world. Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Obama gave money to an Israeli social justice group for one thing, they used it for another. Republicans just seized on this because there is little they can criticize Obama on. He pretty much stayed out of other countries’ business.

What about telling the Brits they were on their own if they pull out
of the EU?

Why is it when Trump does something past Presidents have done its a big deal but it wasn’t one when the past Presidents did it? People constantly bitch about Trump not acting the way other Presidents have then when he does they bitch about that as well.

I knew there was a reason I like this guy! Sadly, Republicans couldn't get behind this guy, but they could get behind Trump.

images
No.

It wasn't Trump they got behind.

They got behind a Talking Head who said that he would send Illegal Aliens packing.

They got behind a Talking Head who said that he would stop the influx of Muslim immigration into our Secularized Christian Republic.

They got behind a Talking Head who said that he would restore a strategic domestic manufacturing capability to the country.

They got behind a Talking Head who strongly hinted that he was an adversary of the Gay Mafia whose political activism has desecrated the idea of Traditional Marriage.

They got behind a Talking Head who said he would burn down the hyper-expensive bureaucracy in Washington.

Many or all of those are good things to aspire to.

Trouble is, the Talking Head they elevated to power hasn't got a clue how to pull any of that off in the Real World; leaving an Empty Suit in the Oval Office.

Obama gave money to a social justice group for one thing, they used it for another. I realize Republicans are desperate to pin something, anything on Obama but there is no there, there.

As for Syria, Congress refused to authorize any action on Syria on his part, and while it was on Obama’s watch, it was Congress who refused to do anything.

What about telling the Brits they were on their own if they pull out
of the EU?

Economically, they are on their own, and they deserve to be. They voted for this shit. Trump certainly isn’t standing by them. He’s standing by his BFF, Vladimir Putin.

Obama gave money to a social justice group for one thing, they used it for another. I realize Republicans are desperate to pin something, anything on Obama but there is no there, there.

As for Syria, Congress refused to authorize any action on Syria on his part, and while it was on Obama’s watch, it was Congress who refused to do anything.

No, O armed the rebels, isis, and other terrorist organizations. Congress shouldn't be authorizing any of this crap and they didn't.

First you claim Barry cleaned up W's messes...now you're admitting that it was a mess when he left but it's the fault of the "Jews and the Oil Companies"? You can't keep your story straight from one post to the next, Joey! But what else is new with you?

That I can't dumb down a discussion to your level that doesn't have a more complicated thought than whatever you heard on Hate Radio that week?

Well, it's not like anyone you care is going to go over there to die for Exxon's profit margin.

W owns the blame for the rise of ISIS? Sorry, DL but Barry totally owns that! He withdrew American combat troops against the advice of his military leaders who cautioned him to leave a large enough force in Iraq to keep the country stable.

If we had to leave troops there, the country was never going to be stable.

Not to worry, Trump has turned it over to the Iranians, I'm sure that will end well.

He utterly misjudged ISIS calling them the "JV team" and then sitting on his hands while they took over vast areas of the Middle East terrorizing the people who lived there so badly that it caused a mass exodus of refugees from the Middle East into Europe.

Oh, noes, they have to live next to brown people!!!! Of course, most of the people fleeing came from Syria, not Iraq, but never mind.

W owns the blame for the rise of ISIS? Sorry, DL but Barry totally owns that! He withdrew American combat troops against the advice of his military leaders who cautioned him to leave a large enough force in Iraq to keep the country stable.

If we had to leave troops there, the country was never going to be stable.

Not to worry, Trump has turned it over to the Iranians, I'm sure that will end well.

He utterly misjudged ISIS calling them the "JV team" and then sitting on his hands while they took over vast areas of the Middle East terrorizing the people who lived there so badly that it caused a mass exodus of refugees from the Middle East into Europe.

Oh, noes, they have to live next to brown people!!!! Of course, most of the people fleeing came from Syria, not Iraq, but never mind.

Once again...you demonstrate how ignorant you are, Joey!

Isis: Worst refugee crisis in a generation as millions flee Islamic State in Iraq and Syria

Do you ever get embarrassed by how wrong you are on pretty much EVERYTHING that you post about?

I knew there was a reason I like this guy! Sadly, Republicans couldn't get behind this guy, but they could get behind Trump.

images

McCain should just STFU, I can't find one link where he blasted maobama for doing the same thing 6 years ago. That SOBs political shelf life expired more than a decade ago, too much exposure to the swamp.

McCain should just STFU, I can't find one link where he blasted maobama for doing the same thing 6 years ago. That SOBs political shelf life expired more than a decade ago, too much exposure to the swamp.

six years ago, it wasn't appropriate. Putin hadn't invaded the Ukraine, hadn't cracked down on the opposition. it could even be said the 2012 Election at least had the appearence of fairness, unlike the 2018 which was clearly rigged.

Of course, if Putin has those Russian Pee Hooker photos, you are darned right Trump is going to suck his dick.

six years ago, it wasn't appropriate. Putin hadn't invaded the Ukraine, hadn't cracked down on the opposition. it could even be said the 2012 Election at least had the appearence of fairness, unlike the 2018 which was clearly rigged.

Of course, if Putin has those Russian Pee Hooker photos, you are darned right Trump is going to suck his dick.

Bullshit, Putin has always been a KGB thug and I wonder how many positions maobama assumed with him with all that new found flexibility.

Once again...you demonstrate how ignorant you are, Joey!

Isis: Worst refugee crisis in a generation as millions flee Islamic State in Iraq and Syria

Do you ever get embarrassed by how wrong you are on pretty much EVERYTHING that you post about?

Even your own article says most of them are from Syria...

Why do you even do this? I mean, I know you are a pathological racist who is still hating on Obama two years after he left.

Ah yes...whenever you're getting your ass handed to you in a string, Joey...you ALWAYS play the race card! Now I'm a "racist" because I point out that Obama's policy decisions in the Middle East caused a massive refugee crisis? You might as well wave a white flag at this point...you're done.

Putin didn't crack down on the "opposition" during Obama's two terms? Did you really just claim that? Go back to bed, Joey...you're embarrassing yourself even more than usual today!

Bullshit, Putin has always been a KGB thug and I wonder how many positions maobama assumed with him with all that new found flexibility.

Guy, you need to get over your gay fantasies about President Obama.

Given the fact that Putin was so angry with Obama he sponsored Trump, he didn't get much, did he?

Putin didn't crack down on the "opposition" during Obama's two terms? Did you really just claim that? Go back to bed, Joey...you're embarrassing yourself even more than usual today!

Buddy, If you want to pretend that things were the same in 2012 as they were in 2018, then you probably need to go back to bed.

There's a reason why Romney was laughed off the stage when he called Russia a threat.

...If we had to leave troops there, the country was never going to be stable...
Not necessarily true... cases-in-point... Germany and Japan... although it's been a very long time since that has proved work-able.

Then again, we're dealing with Mad Dog Muslims... not sane, rational people...

Killing each other... Sunni vs. Shiite... is a cult favorite pastime and much-admired hobby in their sick universe...

...Not to worry, Trump has turned it over to the Iranians, I'm sure that will end well. ..
The more they kill each other, the less of 'em we have to worry about...

...Oh, noes, they have to live next to brown people!!!! Of course, most of the people fleeing came from Syria, not Iraq, but never mind.
Doesn't matter in the final analysis... they're Muzzies... and Muzzies gonna Muzz...

Not necessarily true... cases-in-point... Germany and Japan... although it's been a very long time since that has proved work-able.

Actually, we weren't keeping troops in Germany to keep their government stable, we were keeping troops there to deter the Russians.

Then again, we're dealing with Mad Dog Muslims... not sane, rational people...

Uh, huh, because Christianity is soooo rational.

4bbb602327d7fa56761b5cd821683588.jpg

Killing each other... Sunni vs. Shiite... is a cult favorite pastime and much-admired hobby in their sick universe...

Again, Protestants and Catholics have killed each other for centuries over whether or not Jesus was made of bread or not.

Doesn't matter in the final analysis... they're Muzzies... and Muzzies gonna Muzz...

Yup, the Rich have gotten very good at getting stupid people like you to think that's the boogeyman you need to worry about while they pick your pocket.

Guy, you need to get over your gay fantasies about President Obama.

Given the fact that Putin was so angry with Obama he sponsored Trump, he didn't get much, did he?

Buddy, If you want to pretend that things were the same in 2012 as they were in 2018, then you probably need to go back to bed.

There's a reason why Romney was laughed off the stage when he called Russia a threat.

Valad, is that you?

Man who had sex with barak obama mad he doesn't get the same coverage as Daniels...

ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back