McCain bows out of the GOP Convention

The GOP civil war will come to a head in Cleveland. Responsible Republicans are bailing out to avoid the carnage. Who can blame them? The inmates are running the asylum!

What do you want to bet that the establishment republicans would be horrified if people walked out on Jeb Bush?

John McCain bows out of Republican convention

The Republican Party is in BIG TROUBLE! Other Congressmen are also deciding not to attend.

well, their party is a laughingstock right now. so I understand why he wouldn't want to attend. and let's not forget what crazy Donald said about McCain. if I were him I would tell the Donald where to stick it, too.
Yes we are stuck with two geriatrics competing to see which one can pander more to the base, at least one hoping to avoid indictment before November.
Wait, that's the Democrats.

What do you want to bet that the establishment republicans would be horrified if people walked out on Jeb Bush?
People wouldnt walk out on Jeb. Jeb wouldnt have been my first or even 5th choice. BUt I'd still support him as nominee and think he would do better than either Dem. I voted for McCain and Romney, after all.
Trump? No way.

The Republican Party is in BIG TROUBLE! Other Congressmen are also deciding not to attend.

well, their party is a laughingstock right now. so I understand why he wouldn't want to attend. and let's not forget what crazy Donald said about McCain. if I were him I would tell the Donald where to stick it, too.
Yes we are stuck with two geriatrics competing to see which one can pander more to the base, at least one hoping to avoid indictment before November.

Democrats aren't in a civil war.

McCain already found out what happens when you are linked to a crazy. He doesn't want to do that again.

Mc Cain could possibly not want to be a part of the Republican Party shenanigans that they are planning for the convention...?? I dunno? NOTE! I didn't read the op's article yet....

Yabut, Hebby was never in the military. It was all-volunteer and the little weasel hid under daddy's bed.

McCain was a war hero and POW and as we all know, the right despises vets. The not-yet-official position of the RWNJs and GOP is that they prefer people who did not "get caught" by the enemy.

good for mccain... good man.

Yes we are stuck with............

wa wa wa woe is you and what you are "stuck with" :blahblah:

so sorry partisan loons are "stuck with" their own incompetence at election time.

God forbid the party of personal responsibility takes responsibility for their own leadership failure...

it's not like you had years and years to prepare for this election or anything!

MAYBE just maybe your candidates policy proposals can't survive outside of an idiot echo chamber? hmm :eusa_think:

Democrats aren't in a civil war.
Sez you. Bernie gets more and more votes and Hillary gets the delegates.

Forum List

Back