McCain Confirms Hero Status-Takes on Trump-Promotes American Values

How can anyone admire McCain <I used to be a hero but now I'm old and bitter and need to start a war somewhere> who supported the Muslim Brotherhood?

Vietnam War Hero Senator John McCain is confirming his courage and patriotism by standing up to the rhetoric of the new President and standing up for American values and principles.

Nobody has more of a right to express opinions than those who served and sacrificed for their country the way Senator John McCain has.

Senator McCain is once again earning his status as a hero by putting country first and protecting American values and principles.

You misspelled RINO in your thread title.....

See, the definition of hero is subjective, according to OP. Therefore, it cannot be explained, or something. That frees the mind from all that rational thinking...
...and irrational thinking...

So now the left sees McCain as heroic again sure wasn't the case in 2008.
Who disparaged McCain's POW status in 2008? Many people have said bad things about McCain, but no one said he was not a hero or disrespected his status as a war hero. If I am wrong, show me. Show the readers here a link to where his heroism was challenged.

Who disparaged McCain's POW status in 2008? Many people have said bad things about McCain, but no one said he was not a hero or disrespected his status as a war hero. If I am wrong, show me. Show the readers here a link to where his heroism was challenged.

Regarding his status as a POW and Politics - being a POW, IMO, does not make one automatically a 'good politician'. That's all I have to say about that.....

So all one has to do to be a 'hero' to Liberals is openly condemn Trump?

How about spying and leaking info - that make him a 'super hero'?!

White House Eyes John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped On Trump's Phone
See, the definition of hero is subjective, according to OP. Therefore, it cannot be explained, or something. That frees the mind from all that rational thinking...

White House Eyes John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped On Trump's Phone
The definition of the word hero is subjective you fool. That does not mean it can not be explained. Why don't you look the word up and read some of the definitions? Come back and tell us the objective definition you found. You might have to look up the words subjective and objective first. Do you know the difference?

The definition of the word hero is subjective you fool.
Liberals think a 'hero' is one who speaks negatively about Trump, who riots, loots, firebombs a GOP HQ, who beats / bloodies Trump supporters, who calls for military coups and assassinations... talk to me again about 'subjective'....

Liberals are the original architects and current 'peddlers' of fake news - they have even created a web site as a form of alternate universe to pacify snowflakes by writing fake headlines / articles as if Hillary won the election...talk to me about 'objectivity' and 'reality'.... I need a laugh, and the left is the best source to get that from these days. :p

Vietnam War Hero Senator John McCain is confirming his courage and patriotism by standing up to the rhetoric of the new President and standing up for American values and principles.

Nobody has more of a right to express opinions than those who served and sacrificed for their country the way Senator John McCain has.

Senator McCain is once again earning his status as a hero by putting country first and protecting American values and principles.

Since when is being captured being a hero??

McCain has been using his "hero" status like a club since he entered politics.

He was tortured and survived. That's all. He's not a hero. He's a returned vet just like any other vet who was captured and tortured and there are plenty of those still out there who aren't considered "hero's."
You're a fucking idiot just as bad as Trump.
When Trump falls... and he will... near the top of his list of misdeeds and lies will his comment about MCCain not being a war hero.
One of the most despicable comments ever uttered by a politician.
Worst comment ever by a president?
Trump again when he equated America with Putin's murderous regime.

John MCCain is the prototypical war hero. Unless you think Trump is for getting out of serving in Vietnam for a freaking bone spur.

Yeah... being tortured for 5 plus years in a POW war camp and refusing to leave on principle isn't a war hero.
Delorables: the most despicable people on earth and will be characterized as such in the history books in the decades to come.

I'm talking about you on the left suddenly finding McCain courageous and patriotic for speaking out against Trump I don't recall any liberal praise for him when he was doing the same thing during the Obama Presidency. Showing respect for someone only when they criticize those you don't like is not respect its partisan politics at it's best.

The definition of the word hero is subjective you fool.
Liberals think a 'hero' is one who speaks negatively about Trump, who riots, loots, firebombs a GOP HQ, who beats / bloodies Trump supporters, who calls for military coups and assassinations... talk to me again about 'subjective'....

Liberals are the original architects and current 'peddlers' of fake news - they have even created a web site as a form of alternate universe to pacify snowflakes by writing fake headlines / articles as if Hillary won the election...talk to me about 'objectivity' and 'reality'.... I need a laugh, and the left is the best source to get that from these days. :p
It sounds like you are one of those nut jobs who isn't educated enough to use words as they are actually defined so you just make shit up. This is what is called the dumbing down of the American public.

It sounds like you are one of those nut jobs who isn't educated enough to use words as they are actually defined so you just make shit up. This is what is called the dumbing down of the American public.
Oh no, I am well educated, most probably more than you; however, please continue with your rambling diatribe... Oh, and I agree - almost every time a Liberal opens their mouths America is that much more ignorant for having to listen to what comes out. :p

I'm talking about you on the left suddenly finding McCain courageous and patriotic for speaking out against Trump I don't recall any liberal praise for him when he was doing the same thing during the Obama Presidency. Showing respect for someone only when they criticize those you don't like is not respect its partisan politics at it's best.
You have a very bad or selective memory. Even his harshest opponents gave him credit as a war hero. Looks like backpedaling from the allegation that the left disparaged his POW status to now, not giving him credit for being a former POW, which is also not true.

Trump stood alone as being a public person to challenge the hero status of Senator McCain. At least until his cult followers fell in line and joined in the trashing of him..

The definition of the word hero is subjective you fool. That does not mean it can not be explained. Why don't you look the word up and read some of the definitions? Come back and tell us the objective definition you found. You might have to look up the words subjective and objective first. Do you know the difference?
You used the "it's subjective" excuse to avoid addressing my questions about your definition of hero. Now you call me a fool? Nice try. You can't explain your subjective opinion? Really? That's weak. Even weaker is you try to make this about me. Subjective and objective are different things to be sure but if you can't articulate the why of your opinion on either one, you are wasting everybody's time.

You have a very bad or selective memory. Even his harshest opponents gave him credit as a war hero. Looks like backpedaling from the allegation that the left disparaged his POW status to now, not giving him credit for being a former POW, which is also not true.

Trump stood alone as being a public person to challenge the hero status of Senator McCain. At least until his cult followers fell in line and joined in the trashing of him..
I never said the left disparaged his war hero status I said the left suddenly finds him heroic again in regards to his challenging Trump something you did not do when he did the same with Obama. Keep moving those goalpost.

Oh no, I am well educated, most probably more than you; however, please continue with your rambling diatribe... Oh, and I agree - almost every time a Liberal opens their mouths America is that much more ignorant for having to listen to what comes out. :p
If you are so educated what is your problem with understanding the dictionary definition of the word hero? If you are educated enough to know the difference between subjective and objective why not provide the definition without editing that makes the word hero an objective word.

You used the "it's subjective" excuse to avoid addressing my questions about your definition of hero. Now you call me a fool? Nice try. You can't explain your subjective opinion? Really? That's weak. Even weaker is you try to make this about me. Subjective and objective are different things to be sure but if you can't articulate the why of your opinion on either one, you are wasting everybody's time.
I explained why a hero is subjective by recommending the word be looked up in a dictionary. My definition of a hero is the one in the dictionary.

Hero - A person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or notable qualities.

What constitutes courage, outstanding achievements or notable qualities are subjective opinions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back