McCain Flips His Lid On The Way Out

McCain proves the point for term limits.
I honor and deeply respect his military service but that shouldn't have given him a pass on many of his fuck ups in the Senate over the years.

Probably the morphine that's making him crazy as a road lizard.

I dearly wish the media would put a cap on anything to do with this man's last wishes at this point. What is being done to them is just not decent.

The traitor deserves a great big FUCK YOU on his way out. I hope Pence declines the invitation.

WGAS...but...

The total mischaracterization of Trump's off - hand remark about McCain is getting tiresome. McCain met very few people's definition of a Vietnam War "hero." His service was minimally dangerous, and he just happened to be the one in a hundred who was shot down. Trump did not disparage his five years on a POW camp, he just implied that when it's time to honor war heroes, this is not the ideal.

The only thing to be said about McCain ' s funeral is that it can't come too soon.

McCain is emblematic of why voters distrust politicians of both parties, who say one thing before an election and do the opposite afterwards. Real Republicans better line up behind Trump or they will be lining up at the unemployment office.

McCain is emblematic of why voters distrust politicians of both parties, who say one thing before an election and do the opposite afterwards. Real Republicans better line up behind Trump or they will be lining up at the unemployment office.
This is McCain when he was running. Everything changed when he got another six year term. He hates Trump because Trump is serious.

That tree-trunk-necked son of a bitch, I would love the opportunity to not only dance on his grave, but lead a C-walking shuffle class across it. McCain is every bit as disgusting to me as a Kerry or a Fonda, he was just a little better at hiding it with his phony little "prisoner of war" pity party. I predict the air will smell just a little sweeter without that pig sharing an atmosphere with the rest of us.

no surprise since he skipped the funeral of another mass murderer as himself Barbara Bush who like him is ALSO a globalist.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back