McCain - Jane Fonda Acted Within Her Constitutional Rights?

It's getting pretty clear who is on the take.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and others are the new face of the GOP. Dinosaurs like McCain need to leave while they still have their dignity.

"'I must say that the use of Jane Fonda's name does evoke certain memories with me, and I must say that she is not my favorite American."

How many civilians did Jane murder, maim, or displace?

Rand Paul's Filibuster Belittled By John McCain As 'Simply False'
Jane Fonda used her money and infuence to perform propaganda to give aide to our enemies during a war. The only reason she wasn't tried for treason was because it was an undeclared war.

Jane Fonda A.K.A. Hanoi Jane

Last edited:
"'I must say that the use of Jane Fonda's name does evoke certain memories with me, and I must say that she is not my favorite American."

Jane Fonda used her money and infuence to perform propaganda to give aide to our enemies during a war. The only reason she wasn't tried for treason was because it was an undeclared war.

How many civilians did she murder, maim, or displace?
How do those numbers compare to "Songbird's?"

McCain missed the whole point.

If Holder had just answered the question at the hearing as no in the first place instead of" it's a possibility", Rand Paul would not have had to do a filibuster.

I guess she had the Constitutional right just like that other Freakazoid Dennis Rodman to travel to exotic places and pretend to shoot down Americans. It doesn't make her any less of a traitor.

For constitutionalists, 'undeclared war' on the part of the US is an oxymoron. The action in S.E. Asia was sincerely thought to be in error by people of as much earnestness and interest in what was best for their country as anyone. To be for learning the lessons of history and dealing with 'enemies' intelligently is not unpatriotic. To be for a military action of no constitutional authority and, at best, of dubious international legality is not particularly patriotic.

Same reason all the anti-war protestors weren't arrested simply for protesting. If Fonda had tried that in WWII, she would have been arrested, tried, and maybe even executed. All who protested the war would have been arrested and tried and convicted. We would have had strict censorship of all tv, movies, magazine & newspaper articles and books....just like we did in WWII.

"WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration believes it could technically use military force to kill an American on U.S. soil in an 'extraordinary circumstance' but has 'no intention of doing so,' U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in a letter disclosed Tuesday."

Eric Holder: Drone Strike To Kill U.S. Citizen On American Soil Legal, Hypothetically
Obama said he didn't have the authority to grant amnesty to illegals ether, yet he did so for specific age groups.

He's lost our trust so nothing he says can be taken at face value.

"WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration believes it could technically use military force to kill an American on U.S. soil in an 'extraordinary circumstance' but has 'no intention of doing so,' U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in a letter disclosed Tuesday."

Eric Holder: Drone Strike To Kill U.S. Citizen On American Soil Legal, Hypothetically
Obama said he didn't have the authority to grant amnesty to illegals ether, yet he did so for specific age groups.

He's lost our trust so nothing he says can be taken at face value.

Amnesty? You mean like another president.....what was his name, again......did once?

Forum List

Back