McCain on memo and Russia

Talk about the Swamp..........McCain is it.

^^^^ This:

MCCAIN-TILLERSON-01-800x416.jpg

1t7dgq.jpg

Nah...he's on the bottom.
upload_2018-2-2_18-11-32.png

Rising to the surface like the swamp gas he is...and soon will be,as a rotting corpse.

Last edited:
Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

McCain seems to feel that Putin is tearing America apart and not the two parties doing to tearing. LMAO!

Also, McCain seems to have already come to the conclusion that Trump is guilty of collusion, so why is an investigation even needed if the evidence is there? Moreover, why is McCain not putting forth an impeachment process of some kind with such evidence or is he making it all up?

There are but two possibilities, Trump is guilty or those who support the witch hunt swearing that is it all true are guilty of collusion with the Russians. Either way, people need to go to jail, Putin be damned.

Surely no one can disagree.

impeachment starts in the house, dummy.

mccain is a senator

have a nice day

^^^^ This:

1t7dgq.jpg

View attachment 174676

Rising to the surface like the swamp gas he is...and soon will be,as a corpse.

funny. John McCain is worth a thousand of your draft dodging orange sociopathic sexual predator

what lowlives trumpscum are.

Bet you want to suck some wrinkly McStain cock dont you?
Maybe you can get a picture like kennedy Jr. with the man juice on your lips.
If it doesnt come out as dust.....

^^^^ This:

1t7dgq.jpg

View attachment 174676

Rising to the surface like the swamp gas he is...and soon will be,as a corpse.

funny. John McCain is worth a thousand of your draft dodging orange sociopathic sexual predator

what lowlives trumpscum are.

Bet you want to suck some wrinkly McStain cock dont you?
Maybe you can get a picture like kennedy Jr. with the man juice on your lips.
If it doesnt come out as dust.....

^^^^ Not a visual image I wanted in my head, you you you....fucking twisted bastard you :poke::popcorn:

Treason Traditionally involves one of three sentences:

Death by Hanging
Death by Firing Squad
Death by Drawing and Quartering

I want Fucking Prosecutions and Serious Sentences!

And so I have no objections to The Death Penalty for Treason!

I do not want death penalty, but some jail time sounds good.
Lethal injection.

Public stoning....by the public.

I love seeing snowflake cons crying over someone not putting party before country

Putin forced the FBI and DOJ to behave in a biased lawless manner???

While Hillary colluded with Russians to dig dirt on Trump, but still failed to win.

The days of treasonous traitors attempting to turn America into 3rd world shithole are coming to a close.

The memo has spoken.
if they would have just conceded the loss and let it go none of this would be necessary. the fact they kept this lunacy up is dangerous to our country. FISA application next.

it's dangerous to turn our gubmint over to Russia.

why hasn't the orange sociopath enforced the Russian sanctions against his boy putin yet?

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

McCain seems to feel that Putin is tearing America apart and not the two parties doing to tearing. LMAO!

Also, McCain seems to have already come to the conclusion that Trump is guilty of collusion, so why is an investigation even needed if the evidence is there? Moreover, why is McCain not putting forth an impeachment process of some kind with such evidence or is he making it all up?

There are but two possibilities, Trump is guilty or those who support the witch hunt swearing that is it all true are guilty of collusion with the Russians. Either way, people need to go to jail, Putin be damned.

Surely no one can disagree.

I wish mccain no ill will but F%$K him....

why because he has a shred of decency unlike your orange sociopath?

McCain had a hand in the despicable Russian dossier on Trump. He was involved. He's a real piece of shite. Nuff said.

While Hillary colluded with Russians to dig dirt on Trump, but still failed to win.

The days of treasonous traitors attempting to turn America into 3rd world shithole are coming to a close.

The memo has spoken.
if they would have just conceded the loss and let it go none of this would be necessary. the fact they kept this lunacy up is dangerous to our country. FISA application next.

why hasn't the orange sociopath enforced the Russian sanctions against his boy putin yet?

He is protecting other nations that are involved with some of the sanctions that would be harmed by it.
Sanctions Against Russia Doomed?
Other countries set to benefit (gas for heating) are Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia, and possibly Montenegro and Greece. Some of these nations are completely dependent on Russia for energy supplies. Gazprom has construction partnerships with corporations in additional countries, like France, as well.

The memo has spoken.

I don’t care until you tell me what they actually did

Forum List

Back