McCain on memo and Russia

Talk about the Swamp..........McCain is it.

IMHO The Donald needs to make Rod "Rodent Face" Rosenstein an offer he cannot refuse :eusa_whistle: and then whoever replaces him needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor who has NO connection to the Clintons OR Obama OR James Comey who can be trusted to be 100% Independent and he or she should investigate what is in The Memo and what is in the FISA application warrants and ALL those named from Hillary, Obama, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, John McCain, David Kramer etc all need investigating and they all should be told they do not have Immunity From Prosecution no matter who they are that if Conspiracy to Pervert the Democratic Process is found then they will be prosecuted also that if No Conspiracy to Pervert the Democratic Process is not found then they are okay.

I add this Jeff Sessions person he seems TOTALLY useless on ALL levels, this suggests he is compromised probably they have blackmail material on him or something like that, thats the usual way, look how the Democrats ALL freaked out when it was rumoured that The Donald might fire and/or move to another department Jeff Sessions, his BIGGEST fan club was from The Senate and House of Representatives Democrats they are desperate for some reason for Sessions to stay bizarro considering they ALL consider him a KKK Supporting Racist Bigot White Supremacist do you not think? They hate Sessions, but they want him to stay because it's obvious he's compromised and because he is compromised that is why he has NO testicles and is useless on ALL levels, the man is not doing the job he is appointed to do because his hands are roped behind his back.

Lucy with all due respect I have to disagree a smidge on Sessions. He is an honorable man. You see that was my greatest fear.

We have an honorable and fair AG in Sessions (he really looks like the Keebler elf so its hard to hate him) but Sessions in a time of political war like we are in is like nominating Mr. Rogers to be our Consigliere (Italian consigliere "counselor", pronounced [konsiʎˈʎɛːre], roughly kohn-see-YEHR-eh; plural consiglieri)

Yikes! We need Guilliani or a Christie.

So why isn't Jeff Sessions doing anything, he has done NOTHING about ANYTHING, so what's his problem?

He recused himself under pressure. Rosenstein basically is in charge of all things Russia. AND he goes back to Uranium. One. Sessions on all other legal matters has been a complete pit bull. I will give him that. Sanctuary cities to MS13 he has rocked.

So one more time, considering the FBI and the DPJ already had the dossier and were using it and Steele is running around selling the story on the dossier why did Fusion GPS rope in the very willing McCain to supposedly "deliver the dossier" to the FBU?

To cover their tracks? Why?

who is "selling the story" on the dossier? Fusian GPS got paid for its work.

the only "tracks" being covered, wacko, are Donald's.

it amazes me that human beings can be as stupid and venal as trumptards
:cuckoo:

Donald paid for the dossier??? Huh???

Greg

Putin forced the FBI and DOJ to behave in a biased lawless manner???

While Hillary colluded with Russians to dig dirt on Trump, but still failed to win.

The days of treasonous traitors attempting to turn America into 3rd world shithole are coming to a close.

The memo has spoken.

McCain was working with The FBI to funnel Russian Propaganda to The Rssian Moles in The FBI.

Of course he would say this because he was Part Of The Plot.

If this guy had any integrity instead of being a lunatic, senile Trump Hater, HE’D BE FUCKING OUTRAGED!

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

McCain seems to feel that Putin is tearing America apart and not the two parties doing to tearing. LMAO!

Also, McCain seems to have already come to the conclusion that Trump is guilty of collusion, so why is an investigation even needed if the evidence is there? Moreover, why is McCain not putting forth an impeachment process of some kind with such evidence or is he making it all up?

There are but two possibilities, Trump is guilty or those who support the witch hunt swearing that is it all true are guilty of collusion with the Russians. Either way, people need to go to jail, Putin be damned.

Surely no one can disagree.
well integrity is something I see missing in the guy.

Treason Traditionally involves one of three sentences:

Death by Hanging
Death by Firing Squad
Death by Drawing and Quartering

I want Fucking Prosecutions and Serious Sentences!

And so I have no objections to The Death Penalty for Treason!

I do not want death penalty, but some jail time sounds good.

"Death by Drawing and Quartering"

This one I vote for but it is Death by Hanging, Drawing and Quartering well the British used to Semi Hang them first, they Drew them, then Semi Hanged them then when still alive they disembowelled them and Quartered them and also I vote for it to be Live on Worldwide Television so we can all watch :smoke:

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia
Would love that for hillary, and I would find her grave to have an annual ceremonial piss on it.

Putin forced the FBI and DOJ to behave in a biased lawless manner???

While Hillary colluded with Russians to dig dirt on Trump, but still failed to win.

The days of treasonous traitors attempting to turn America into 3rd world shithole are coming to a close.

The memo has spoken.
if they would have just conceded the loss and let it go none of this would be necessary. the fact they kept this lunacy up is dangerous to our country. FISA application next.

IMHO The Donald needs to make Rod "Rodent Face" Rosenstein an offer he cannot refuse :eusa_whistle: and then whoever replaces him needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor who has NO connection to the Clintons OR Obama OR James Comey who can be trusted to be 100% Independent and he or she should investigate what is in The Memo and what is in the FISA application warrants and ALL those named from Hillary, Obama, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, John McCain, David Kramer etc all need investigating and they all should be told they do not have Immunity From Prosecution no matter who they are that if Conspiracy to Pervert the Democratic Process is found then they will be prosecuted also that if No Conspiracy to Pervert the Democratic Process is not found then they are okay.

I add this Jeff Sessions person he seems TOTALLY useless on ALL levels, this suggests he is compromised probably they have blackmail material on him or something like that, thats the usual way, look how the Democrats ALL freaked out when it was rumoured that The Donald might fire and/or move to another department Jeff Sessions, his BIGGEST fan club was from The Senate and House of Representatives Democrats they are desperate for some reason for Sessions to stay bizarro considering they ALL consider him a KKK Supporting Racist Bigot White Supremacist do you not think? They hate Sessions, but they want him to stay because it's obvious he's compromised and because he is compromised that is why he has NO testicles and is useless on ALL levels, the man is not doing the job he is appointed to do because his hands are roped behind his back.

Lucy with all due respect I have to disagree a smidge on Sessions. He is an honorable man. You see that was my greatest fear.

We have an honorable and fair AG in Sessions (he really looks like the Keebler elf so its hard to hate him) but Sessions in a time of political war like we are in is like nominating Mr. Rogers to be our Consigliere (Italian consigliere "counselor", pronounced [konsiʎˈʎɛːre], roughly kohn-see-YEHR-eh; plural consiglieri)

So why isn't Jeff Sessions doing anything, he has done NOTHING about ANYTHING, so what's his problem?

I have wondered that myself. I have followed him a long time, and he was never this way before.

I remember when he was released from Nam. Was big news here too.

Historic video John McCain and POWs released from Vietnam | Daily Mail Online

Greg

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

McCain seems to feel that Putin is tearing America apart and not the two parties doing to tearing. LMAO!

Also, McCain seems to have already come to the conclusion that Trump is guilty of collusion, so why is an investigation even needed if the evidence is there? Moreover, why is McCain not putting forth an impeachment process of some kind with such evidence or is he making it all up?

There are but two possibilities, Trump is guilty or those who support the witch hunt swearing that is it all true are guilty of collusion with the Russians. Either way, people need to go to jail, Putin be damned.

I wish mccain no ill will but F%$K him....

Me too!
Treason Traditionally involves one of three sentences:

Death by Hanging
Death by Firing Squad
Death by Drawing and Quartering

"Death by Drawing and Quartering"

This one I vote for but it is Death by Hanging, Drawing and Quartering well the British used to Semi Hang them first, they Drew them, then Semi Hanged them then when still alive they disembowelled them and Quartered them and also I vote for it to be Live on Worldwide Television so we can all watch :smoke:

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia
Would love that for hillary, and I would find her grave to have an annual ceremonial piss on it.

He recused himself under pressure. Rosenstein basically is in charge of all things Russia. AND he goes back to Uranium. One. Sessions on all other legal matters has been a complete pit bull. I will give him that. Sanctuary cities to MS13 he has rocked.

"He recused himself under pressure."

When there was absolutely NO reason why he had to recuse himself....under pressure yes ie. blackmail, who has Jeff Sessions testicles in their lock box WANTED Rod "Rodent Face" Rosenstein in charge of the horsecrap Russian investigation and what was the FIRST thing Rosenstein did? Yes that's right....Hillary's friend and James Comey's friend was appointed and preceeded to hire what is it now EIGHTEEN people to help him who have DIRECT connections to Hillary and also are shown to have given campaign contributions to Hillary and other Democrats.

You know this friend of Hillary and James Comey's....another Swamp Creature:

171201_JURIS_Mueller-NeutralizeTrump.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Sounds like brain damage. After worse scandal than watergate, he blames... Russia conspiracy?

These people need to come into grips with reality or be gone.

McCain has become a joke.
This guy is all over the place. He himself said in that the dossier was a disgrace. He said that. And now speaks totally out of the other side of his mouth and throws out some garbage that even Democrats aren't saying.
He is a joke.

He's dissing his fellow Senators. Not good.

Greg

This guy is all over the place. He himself said in that the dossier was a disgrace. He said that. And now speaks totally out of the other side of his mouth and throws out some garbage that even Democrats aren't saying.
He is a joke.

Greg

I think that is what disgusts me the most. That and him being with the wrong Party.

(I do not remember the Vietnam thing.but have seen it)

Lynchings would be illegal.

These are sentences typically and historically imposed upon traitors after Due Process has been followed and The Defendent’s Rights to a Trial By a Jury of HIS PEERS have been observed!

The only acceptable sentence for a traitor after being found guilty is The Death Penalty.

Perhaps Lethal Injection, Stoning or The Guillotine is more to your liking?

Awww....just a couple of little old fashioned lynchings?? To remind Democrats of their History???

Greg

Can’t the GOP kick him out of The GOP?

He is a joke.

Greg

I think that is what disgusts me the most. That and him being with the wrong Party.

(I do not remember the Vietnam thing.but have seen it)

Forum List

Back