McCain on memo and Russia

That fucker has his shit-stained fingerprints all over the Steele Dossier.

Good thing he is dying soon.

no shit. He had his dude from HIS foundation run to Britain to grab a copy of this fake dossier when the FBI had the dossier all along. He's fucking dirty as hell.

McCain's man is named David Kramer, Kramer went to London and met Christopher Steele and returned to America with the Steele Dossier and then it was handed to the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the FBI, read the two links I posted it's all in there and more also.

Timeline. I know who his man is from the McCain Foundation . Former State department official. It was a dog and pony show with McCain. The dossier was already out there and all had copies by the time they set up the drama of McCain sending his man to Britain.

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

McCain seems to feel that Putin is tearing America apart and not the two parties doing to tearing. LMAO!

Also, McCain seems to have already come to the conclusion that Trump is guilty of collusion, so why is an investigation even needed if the evidence is there? Moreover, why is McCain not putting forth an impeachment process of some kind with such evidence or is he making it all up?

There are but two possibilities, Trump is guilty or those who support the witch hunt swearing that is it all true are guilty of collusion with the Russians. Either way, people need to go to jail, Putin be damned.

Surely no one can disagree.

Read who was involved in delivering that doctored Christopher Steele dossier to the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the FBI....you will not be shocked that it was John McCain.

McCain associate subpoenaed over Trump-Russia dossier

House Intel panel subpoenas McCain associate over Trump dossier

Timeline Lucy. I've been screaming about this for forever. McCain was brought in only at the last in December to perform a giant dog and pony show. The FBI and the DOJ had long since had the dossier.

Well if that is so why was David Kramer sent to London and met with Christopher Steele if the FBI already had the Steele Dossier? What was the reason why Kramer was in London meeting Steele?

So one more time, considering the FBI and the DPJ already had the dossier and were using it and Steele is running around selling the story on the dossier why did Fusion GPS rope in the very willing McCain to supposedly "deliver the dossier" to the FBU?

To cover their tracks? Why?

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

McCain seems to feel that Putin is tearing America apart and not the two parties doing to tearing. LMAO!

Also, McCain seems to have already come to the conclusion that Trump is guilty of collusion, so why is an investigation even needed if the evidence is there? Moreover, why is McCain not putting forth an impeachment process of some kind with such evidence or is he making it all up?

There are but two possibilities, Trump is guilty or those who support the witch hunt swearing that is it all true are guilty of collusion with the Russians. Either way, people need to go to jail, Putin be damned.

are you really this vapid?

there is a difference between knowing what is true. and trump's relationship with Russia is pretty much already disclosed.

that doesn't mean it gets proven in court... or at an impeachment...

yet.

I hope that helps you.

Why is it that no one questions his mental fitness like they do Trumps'

So one more time, considering the FBI and the DPJ already had the dossier and were using it and Steele is running around selling the story on the dossier why did Fusion GPS rope in the very willing McCain to supposedly "deliver the dossier" to the FBU?

who is "selling the story" on the dossier? Fusian GPS got paid for its work.

the only "tracks" being covered, wacko, are Donald's.

it amazes me that human beings can be as stupid and venal as trumptards
:cuckoo:

Why is it that no one questions his mental fitness like they do Trumps'

Because McCain hates Trump and so anyone who hates Trump is okay, I mean you could have Hannibal Lector out there hating Trump and the MSM would think Hannibal Lector was okay and totally normal.

Read who was involved in delivering that doctored Christopher Steele dossier to the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the FBI....you will not be shocked that it was John McCain.

Timeline Lucy. I've been screaming about this for forever. McCain was brought in only at the last in December to perform a giant dog and pony show. The FBI and the DOJ had long since had the dossier.

Well if that is so why was David Kramer sent to London and met with Christopher Steele if the FBI already had the Steele Dossier? What was the reason why Kramer was in London meeting Steele?

Exactly. I've been asking this question for forever now. The FBI and the DOJ are already using the dossier to get the FISA warrents. The stories from the dossier are already being shopped to how many media outlets? Most aren't buying but it does not mean that the dossier and its contents were being shopped to the media.

Meanwhile all of a sudden out of the blue Simpson from Fusion GPS along with a former Brit ambassador get to McCain as he was attending a conference in Canada get to him with "damaging allegations" about Trump and Russia which propel MR. MAVERICKY into high gear to get a dossier every one already had.

How odd.

Exactly. I've been asking this question for forever now. The FBI and the DOJ are already using the dossier to get the FISA warrents. The stories from the dossier are already being shopped to how many media outlets? Most aren't buying but it does not mean that the dossier and its contents were being shopped to the media.

Meanwhile all of a sudden out of the blue Simpson from Fusion GPS along with a former Brit ambassador get to McCain as he was attending a conference in Canada get to him with "damaging allegations" about Trump and Russia which propel MR. MAVERICKY into high gear to get a dossier every one already had.

How odd.

How do you know the FBI already had the Steele Dossier, I mean I forget what is the timeline with the beginning when they got the FISA warrants? They say they could not have got the first FISA warrant without using what was in the Steele Dossier, so what was the application date for the first FISA warrant and also what was the date McCain and David Kramer were in London at that conference thing?

there is a difference between knowing what is true. and trump's relationship with Russia is pretty much already disclosed.

yet.

I hope that helps you.
nothing. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

Pffft. Research is your friend. Timelines established are your friend. The FBI and the DOJ knew damn well that if they got caught out having sold a bill of goods to a FISA court judge/and or judges all hell would break loose.

As it is today.

what tracks is donald covering? anytime you feel like putting up a link to your nonsense, at least you'd comply to forum policies.

yet.

I hope that helps you.

Wait.....wut?

We know it's all true but that does not mean it gets proven?

How odd.

How do you know the FBI already had the Steele Dossier, I mean I forget what is the timeline with the beginning when they got the FISA warrants?

Here. They USED the dossier in October. McCain went running in December.

fbi-fisa.jpeg

By patribotics Posted on Sep 20, 2017September 20, 2017
Fun With FISA; The Trump Russia Treason Timeline

I hope in this piece to clear up some confusion relating to the specific FISA warrants that covered Mr. Manafort. In order to get to the good stuff first, I am first providing the FISA warrant timeline for Trump Russia, and then offering analysis as to how I draw the conclusions within it.

The Treason Timeline
All links are my own exclusive reporting, which I hope other journalists will ethically acknowledge, as I they confirm my stories, except where noted in the text.

June: FISA warrant sought and denied on Page, Trump, Manafort and Epshteyn

June 9th: Treasonmeeting in Trump Tower. Exclusive by the New York Times. Paul Manafort’s phone hot-miked by GCHQ. Audio and notes of the meeting recovered and given to CIA and NSA. FBI does not listen, no FISA warrant.

June 24th: Scot 24, the Treasonmeeting 2, takes place in Scotland, where Donald Trump finalizes the details of how Cambridge Analytica will launder hacked data from state voter databases and the DNC’s Vertica databases with AI targeting, in order to win the election. It is the day after Brexit, where Russia and Cambridge Analytica had employed similar techniques in Britain

July 6-8: Carter Page takes tape of Trump promising overturning sanctions for help with hacking to Moscow. There is no FISA warrant on Page in July, but multiple foreign intelligence services, including at least the UK, Ukraine and Germany, had hacked and hot-wired Page’s phone.

July 18-22nd: the GOP Convention. Sergei Kislyak is taped offering dirty Russian money to the entire GOP. Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan are among two of those taped accepting it. The FBI places the entire GOP under a RICO investigation. No FISA warrant is needed for these intercepts as U.S. persons were gathered under “incidental collection”

“Late July”: – James Comey states his counterintelligence campaign into Trump and Russia begins. It is also a criminal inquiry, he says.

Summer: (But on or after late July) The Washington Post exclusively reports that Carter Page is made the subject of a FISA warrant “in the summer”. We cannot say for sure that the warrant was granted in July.

Between late July and October, Carter Page doubtless yielded evidence obtained under FISA that servers from Alfa Bank and SVB Bank are instrumental to the hack on the election. Because no warrant is sought on those banks until mid October.

October 7th: the DNI reports that the Russian state hacked the DNC, and that this was authorized by the highest levels of the Russian government; and that a ‘private Russian company had breached 22 states voter databases.

October 15th: – FISA warrants are granted for “Any US Person” connected to two Russian banks, Alfa and SVB Bank, the latter of which has a deal with Sberbank, suspected of money laundering and financial offenses relating to Trump and Russia

I note with caution, because one author of the Washington Post piece, Ellen Nakashima, has been very wrong before when she uncritically reported as a fact what Mike Pence told her on Mike Flynn – that he was not under FBI investigation – that the Post stated that Page was the only direct FISA named target granted in 2016:

Page is the only American to have had his communications directly targeted with a FISA warrant in 2016 as part of the Russia probe, officials said.

Talk about the Swamp..........McCain is it.

We now have Republicans in collusion to obfuscate Trump's collusion.

There is likely a Constitutional crisis coming. If the people don't get out into the streets in the millions these criminals in the Republican party will believe they are permantly above the law.

There is likely a Constitutional crisis coming. If the people don't get out into the streets in the millions these criminals in the Republican party will believe they are permantly above the law.
agree, the dnc is going down along with the FBI elites. can't wait. Thanks GOP

How odd.

How do you know the FBI already had the Steele Dossier, I mean I forget what is the timeline with the beginning when they got the FISA warrants?

Here. They USED the dossier in October. McCain went running in December.

fbi-fisa.jpeg

By patribotics Posted on Sep 20, 2017September 20, 2017

I hope in this piece to clear up some confusion relating to the specific FISA warrants that covered Mr. Manafort. In order to get to the good stuff first, I am first providing the FISA warrant timeline for Trump Russia, and then offering analysis as to how I draw the conclusions within it.

The Treason Timeline
All links are my own exclusive reporting, which I hope other journalists will ethically acknowledge, as I they confirm my stories, except where noted in the text.

June: FISA warrant sought and denied on Page, Trump, Manafort and Epshteyn

June 9th: Treasonmeeting in Trump Tower. Exclusive by the New York Times. Paul Manafort’s phone hot-miked by GCHQ. Audio and notes of the meeting recovered and given to CIA and NSA. FBI does not listen, no FISA warrant.

June 24th: Scot 24, the Treasonmeeting 2, takes place in Scotland, where Donald Trump finalizes the details of how Cambridge Analytica will launder hacked data from state voter databases and the DNC’s Vertica databases with AI targeting, in order to win the election. It is the day after Brexit, where Russia and Cambridge Analytica had employed similar techniques in Britain

July 6-8: Carter Page takes tape of Trump promising overturning sanctions for help with hacking to Moscow. There is no FISA warrant on Page in July, but multiple foreign intelligence services, including at least the UK, Ukraine and Germany, had hacked and hot-wired Page’s phone.

July 18-22nd: the GOP Convention. Sergei Kislyak is taped offering dirty Russian money to the entire GOP. Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan are among two of those taped accepting it. The FBI places the entire GOP under a RICO investigation. No FISA warrant is needed for these intercepts as U.S. persons were gathered under “incidental collection”

“Late July”: – James Comey states his counterintelligence campaign into Trump and Russia begins. It is also a criminal inquiry, he says.

Summer: (But on or after late July) The Washington Post exclusively reports that Carter Page is made the subject of a FISA warrant “in the summer”. We cannot say for sure that the warrant was granted in July.

Between late July and October, Carter Page doubtless yielded evidence obtained under FISA that servers from Alfa Bank and SVB Bank are instrumental to the hack on the election. Because no warrant is sought on those banks until mid October.

October 7th: the DNI reports that the Russian state hacked the DNC, and that this was authorized by the highest levels of the Russian government; and that a ‘private Russian company had breached 22 states voter databases.

October 15th: – FISA warrants are granted for “Any US Person” connected to two Russian banks, Alfa and SVB Bank, the latter of which has a deal with Sberbank, suspected of money laundering and financial offenses relating to Trump and Russia

I note with caution, because one author of the Washington Post piece, Ellen Nakashima, has been very wrong before when she uncritically reported as a fact what Mike Pence told her on Mike Flynn – that he was not under FBI investigation – that the Post stated that Page was the only direct FISA named target granted in 2016:

Page is the only American to have had his communications directly targeted with a FISA warrant in 2016 as part of the Russia probe, officials said.

Now The Memo has been released, they next need to release what exactly was written in the FISA Warrant applications and again like The Memo completely unedited and names need to begin to be named this was a Conspiracy from the TOP and at the TOP was Obama because he still was the American President and he had to have said okay to all of this, they used the Steele Dossier which was 100% horsecrap and they KNEW it was and they used the contents of that to get the FISA Warrants and that has got to be illegal and if so then heads need to begin to roll because they attempted to pervert American Democracy and interfere in America's democratic election process.

You're so funny. And maybe blind. It's most ALL politicians.

Forum List

Back