McCain slams Trump

Mccain is a nervous, globalist, war mongering asshole that should have never been in the military. Didnt he killed like 140 military men in 1967?
:haha:
i could be mistaken. It wasnt mccain that got nervous and dropped a couple bombs on an american ship?

USS Forestall, rocket from his plane went off on deck but in McCains defense it wasn't his mistake
i heard a rocket from some other plane went off and hit his gas tank. He got nervous and dropped a couple bombs. IDK

Rocket causes deadly fire on aircraft carrier - Jul 29, 1967 - HISTORY.com

Mccain is a nervous, globalist, war mongering asshole that should have never been in the military. Didnt he killed like 140 military men in 1967?
:haha:
i could be mistaken. It wasnt mccain that got nervous and dropped a couple bombs on an american ship?

USS Forestall, rocket from his plane went off on deck but in McCains defense it wasn't his mistake
i heard a rocket from some other plane went off and hit his gas tank. He got nervous and dropped a couple bombs. IDK

Thanks!
There is alot of fake shit about his time in the military.

Thanks!
There is alot of fake shit about his time in the military.

Yeah, but my dad was on carriers, I trust what he told me happened, he wasn't on that one but he knew the scuttle on what took place

You really believe that? Geez... Trump really could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single vote

Dude, that's literally what happened. The pro-MAGA/populist members of his administration have been purged one by one.

I think that is a fake story made up to appease Trump. AND his supporters.

You really believe that? Geez... Trump really could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single vote

Dude, that's literally what happened. The pro-MAGA/populist members of his administration have been purged one by one.
If you voted for Trump in November thinking that him and the GOP wouldn't immediately seek to escalate existing wars and start new ones then you're a chump.

If you voted for Trump in November thinking that him and the GOP wouldn't immediately seek to escalate existing wars and start new ones then you're a chump.

Blame the GOP you narrow minded idiot. Half the administration is now comprised of DEMOCRATS.

McCain is spot on about Trump

Trump is poorly informed. Above that, he has no desire to learn. Book learn'n is for geeks and he doesn't trust them. He would much rather rely on his impulses than have to measure the facts

America is paying the price

I think that is a fake story made up to appease Trump. AND his supporters.
I read it years ago. I read he sung like a canary when he was in prison years ago as well

a rumor started, and perpetuated, by one guy, that, oddly enough, was never in the prison camp McCain was in.

McCain recorded dozens of anti-american propaganda videos but made certain that all but one was kept from the public eye. He was a traitor then, he's a traitor now.

McCain recorded dozens of anti-american propaganda videos but made certain that all but one was kept from the public eye. He was a traitor then, he's a traitor now.
McCain recorded dozens of anti-american propaganda videos but made certain that all but one was kept from the public eye.

How did he keep his captors from airing 'dozens of propaganda films'?

McCain recorded dozens of anti-american propaganda videos but made certain that all but one was kept from the public eye.

How did he keep his captors from airing 'dozens of propaganda films'?

They were aired...in vietnam, before home recording devices were invented.... All but one was repressed here in the states.

Forum List

Back