🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain Tried To Overthrow Our President, Should He Be Charged Now For His Crimes Or Pardoned?

My own opinion? McCain was OK in 2008 but wtf happened to him after that? Still shaking my head at that!! Whenever it came to the crunch he crashed and burned!!

Greg

McCain was never ok. An establishment creature of the deep state from the start.

The neocon loser's treasonous legacy needs to be clarified. Dead or alive.

Treason, only Trumpets would know about that, he will go down as the worst president ever, and no one will take John McCain legacy's away, even Tramp.

A lot of tough internet linebackers blitzing for DJT while he continues his feud with a decorated deceased war hero. Disgraceful.
This is not about being tough on the internet. This is about being betrayed.

McCain was there to see who wanted to pay for weapons.... He knew exactly who those guys were.
McCain was SUPPOSED to be meeting with potential allies against al-Assad. Posing for a photo with ISISA / Terrorist Leaders is inviting political suicide, which is why I don't think he knew who they were.

IF he did know and intentionally met with terrorists to discuss our arming them and helping them, then f* him - he was as bad as Obama and Hillary who helped the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans kill a foreign nation's leader who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and helped them take over an entire country as their own.

I don't care who the hell you are, helping terrorists take over the govt of our ally Egypt was bad enough, but using the US military to provide 'aide and comfort' to the enemy, which Al Qaeda and ISIS sure as hell was / is, is flat out TREASON. Helping Al Qaeda take over Libya and needlessly sacrificing 4 more Americans to them when it could easily have been prevented a dozen times over was / is just pissing on the graves of the 3,000 Americans who were murdered on 9/11/01.

Ordering our military to sit back and WATCH mile-long convoys of ISIS cross open desert with their army and weapons, on the way to invade and take over much of Iraq US military men and women had already liberated them at great cost, was in itself 'treason'. As a result, many more lives were lost having to re-take those positions - even more American lives.

Running weapons out of Benghazi to ISIS and other terrorist factions in Syria was not only criminal as hell, it was also just plain wrong. ISIS SLAUGHTERED men, women, and children, so anyone wanting to defend the Obama administration's aiding them in the fight against al-Assad by reciting the old phrase 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' can also go f* themselves. There is no moral, ethical, or humane defense for arming / aiding barbaric terrorists who burned people locked inside small cages alive and slaughtered men, women, and children.

IF McCain was meeting with terrorists, seeking to form some pact with them, to help them in an attempt to overthrow al-Assad then not only was McCain a traitorous terrorist sympathizer he was also STUPID as hell. Russia's / Putin's partnership with and protection of Syria and al-Assad has long been recorded. Unless you were ready to take on Russia there was no way you were going to / will get rid of Al-Assad. Period. McCain should have known this.

OBAMA should have known this...and it is my opinion that he DID know. In 2012, Obama was caught on a hot mike, thinking no one could hear their private conversation, talking to Putin-Puppet Medvedev. In that conversation Obama told Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he (Obama) would be more flexible (to work with Putin). 2 years later, in 2014, Putin got from Obama / Hillary Uranium One, Crimea, TOP SECRET data off of Hillary's illegal server, and 2 years of un-challenged hacking/counter-intelligence operations in the US using social media. In exchange, Barry got Putin's PERMISSION to INVADE Syria. (Russia divided up Syria into agreed upon sectors to work in and coordinate their operations to de-conflict.) Under Putin's protection, though, THERE WAS NEVER A REAL CHANCE OF OVERTHOWING AL-ASSAD!

ALL of this was the Obama administration aiding, abetting, and arming terrorist, invading Syria, etc...and if McCain knew he was meeting with terrorists - especially ISIS - to discuss joining forces, he was a POS, too.

Forum List

Back