🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain Tried To Overthrow Our President, Should He Be Charged Now For His Crimes Or Pardoned?

Your president beating up on McCain may be his stupidest move yet. He had FAR more real friends than Trump will ever have.

He's your president too. HAHAHAHAHA, like it lump it.

McGoon was a traitor in life. I had friends on the USS Forrestal. You tards need to do some research.
You need to quit hating people just because your dear leader hates them.

Don't need any help to dislike a two face.
McCain was indeed a war hero..
He was also an international arms dealer
And a war hawk when his military <> industrial complex buddies told him to be one.

Jo

Your president beating up on McCain may be his stupidest move yet. He had FAR more real friends than Trump will ever have.

McGoon was a traitor in life. I had friends on the USS Forrestal. You tards need to do some research.
We knew what McCain was long before Trump started running for president.
When it comes to Republicans....we try to pick the best....or the least objectionable candidate.
I preferred Romney over McCain. Neither was being straight with us.
Democrats pick the compulsive-liar that looks good in a suit.
I didn't like John McCain's politics but I never had reason to doubt his decency. Not sure Trump has a sense of decency. This attack on McCain has nothing to do with McCain and everything to do with Trump stressing about the Mueller report and congressional investigations. It's a silly distraction.
Well, I have my doubts.....

McCain%20Libya%202011.jpg

robert-spencer-%3C-jihadwatchrs-egyptian-media-john-mccain-was-the-36015719.png

mccain-with-isis.png

isla390-2-342d4.jpg

When I think of NcCain, sadly, what pops into my mind 1st is the photo of him in Syria where he went to meet resistence fighters.

The photo showed how clueless the man really was because standing in the photo with him were several known TERRORISTS.

Good grief....

McCain was there to see who wanted to pay for weapons.... He knew exactly who those guys were.

Jo

When it comes to Republicans....we try to pick the best....or the least objectionable candidate.
I didn't like John McCain's politics but I never had reason to doubt his decency. Not sure Trump has a sense of decency. This attack on McCain has nothing to do with McCain and everything to do with Trump stressing about the Mueller report and congressional investigations. It's a silly distraction.

mccain-with-isis.png

isla390-2-342d4.jpg
Since I have to take your word that this is real I'll just ask this: Do you think McCain, Rubio and Graham actually liked ALQaeda and ISIS?

mccain-with-isis.png

isla390-2-342d4.jpg
Since I have to take your word that this is real I'll just ask this: Do you think McCain, Rubio and Graham actually liked ALQaeda and ISIS?

As long as they were paying for the weapons he was selling....yes.

Jo

mccain-with-isis.png

isla390-2-342d4.jpg
They helped create ISIS.....and now ISIS is confined to a very small area in Syria.
First we helped overthrow Saddam.....then the Iranians moved into Iraq.....then Obama pulled us out of Iraq.....then Saddam's Republican Guard created ISIS....WITH OUR HELP....then Obama left office and ISIS loses it's funding and main weapons supplier.....then ISIS becomes extinct.

Ewe libtards have a strange sense of decency!

Trump's obsession and hatred of a deceased war hero highlight his unstable and deep mental illness.
/----/ BRAIN FREEZE?: What Democrats Said About McCain That They Now Want You to Forget — Remember These?
Obama said, “John, you are absolutely right, presidents have to be prudent about what they say. But coming from you, who in the past have threatened extinction for North Korea and sung songs about bombing Iran, I don’t know how credible that is.
And there was the selfish McCain catering to heartless corporations that shipped American jobs overseas. Obama, by contrast, promised that “Unlike John McCain, I will stop giving tax breaks to corporations that ship our jobs overseas, and I will start giving them to companies that create good jobs right here in America.”
“Sen. McCain and his operatives are gambling that they can distract you with smears rather than talk to you about substance. They’d rather try to tear our campaign down than lift this country up. That’s what you do when you’re out of touch, out of ideas, and running out of time.”
Then there’s Joe Biden, who is also scheduled to speak at one of McCain’s services in the week ahead. He said this in a statement on Saturday: “John McCain’s life is proof that some truths are timeless. Character. Courage. Integrity. Honor. A life lived embodying those truths casts a long, long shadow.”

My own opinion? McCain was OK in 2008 but wtf happened to him after that? Still shaking my head at that!! Whenever it came to the crunch he crashed and burned!!

Greg

Well it was a brain tumor sooooooo
Jo

A lot of tough internet linebackers blitzing for DJT while he continues his feud with a decorated deceased war hero. Disgraceful.

A lot of tough internet linebackers blitzing for DJT while he continues his feud with a decorated deceased war hero. Disgraceful.

Ordinarily, you might have a point that fighting against the dead shows a lack of class.

However, in this circumstance, the deceased chose to continue to fight Trump from beyond the grave- going so far as to have the President banned from showing his respects at the funeral. Under this situation, its reasonable to expect Trump to continue to fight.

McCain had very few real friends at all. He thought he had lots of liberal friends, after all he kissed up to them for 25 years when he ran for President in 2008.

However once he was nominated, these liberal "friends" turned their back on him, called him a nazi and a racist, and did him the ultimate disrespect by giving him the ultimate "F U" on election day.

Trump's obsession and hatred of a deceased war hero highlight his unstable and deep mental illness.
/----/ BRAIN FREEZE?: What Democrats Said About McCain That They Now Want You to Forget — Remember These?
Obama said, “John, you are absolutely right, presidents have to be prudent about what they say. But coming from you, who in the past have threatened extinction for North Korea and sung songs about bombing Iran, I don’t know how credible that is.
And there was the selfish McCain catering to heartless corporations that shipped American jobs overseas. Obama, by contrast, promised that “Unlike John McCain, I will stop giving tax breaks to corporations that ship our jobs overseas, and I will start giving them to companies that create good jobs right here in America.”
“Sen. McCain and his operatives are gambling that they can distract you with smears rather than talk to you about substance. They’d rather try to tear our campaign down than lift this country up. That’s what you do when you’re out of touch, out of ideas, and running out of time.”
Then there’s Joe Biden, who is also scheduled to speak at one of McCain’s services in the week ahead. He said this in a statement on Saturday: “John McCain’s life is proof that some truths are timeless. Character. Courage. Integrity. Honor. A life lived embodying those truths casts a long, long shadow.”

I would like people to read this article from 2008 if you have the time, it is enlightening. Notice the NAMES of the people involved, and the similarities to what was pulled on Trump.

You think the collusion/delusion was a shocking thing in 2016? What if I told you that the idea was hatched, and formulated in 2008 in case John Mcain won! The only difference between 2008 and 2016 is-------------> A Democratic administration had control over the machinations of our government, giving more clout to the charges.

Now remember, the article I am posting is FROM 2008. After you read it once, read it a 2nd time and replace John Mcain's name with Donald Trump. As soon as you do this, you will understand this whole collusion/delusion is on a script! Even the names in the 2008 article that are NOT John Mcains are the same as today. It is all so fascinating, and I hope you see it as such also.

McCain’s Kremlin Ties

Forum List

Back